Avatar help - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By ComradeTim
Can someone re-size this properly for me? Cheers.

By Zamuel
ComradeTim wrote:Pretty please?

The composition of this pic kind of dictates the resizing I did ... I agree it doesn't take full advantage of the pics elements, but it's the best that can be done given the accepted PoFo format.

Zam
By Potemkin
I agree with the others, ComradeTim. That's probably the best that can be done. If it bothers you that it was Zamuel who did it, then I shall give it my holy pontifical blessing as PoFo's 'Pope of Marxism-Leninism'.... *makes the sign of the hammer and sickle over the avatar*.... There, happy now?
By Zamuel
ComradeTim wrote:I'll keep my current one then.

I could be wrong, but the original you provided ? looks like it was previously cropped from a larger pic... ?
If you have or can find that original ? it might be possible to improve the avatar.

Zam
By Zamuel

Better?
By Zamuel
Bulaba Jones wrote:It doesn't look perfect enough. You should send it back for further edits.

It could be softened up a bit ... but it looks more intimidating this way ...
By ComradeTim
Not a bad look (guy kinda looks like Jayne Cobb in Firefly ) and now I have my replacement image all lined up. Time for a new banner to complete the makeover.

Maybe something like this Image

except with a pure white background and the words "Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom" instead of Drunken Taoist. Ta.

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]

https://media.gq.com/photos/65d4b3d8[…]

So we agree that it is not simply carte blanche an[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]