Eurasian University for Bachelor, Master and PhD in politics - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
My friends and I create Eurasian University which gives the degrees based on research and publishing the theses.
At the moment, many deserving people often cannot complete the degrees for many reasons.
Eurasian University is very flexible; everybody can complete the degrees there.
This University is oriented mainly on helping mentally ill people.
The level of education in Eurasian University is expected to be approximately average.
I was kidding.

I think the idea is great but you have to be a doctor (phd) to give someone else a doctor title.

So...i don't have time and i would be looking for a prestigious doctor to supervise my thesis if i come to this.

But you have my support !
well....there is a number of points you should consider

-for a start ..its never a good choise to open a university first..you open an institution first to build a popular base.
-how many doctors and instructors do you have with you ..and whats their qualifications ?
-where is this university located ?
-what do you mean by mentally ill exactly ? because i don't think a mentally ill person can get a PHD
-in any university .you should try to get a big name into it ..like a very known doctors to teach and take part in managing the university to attract people
-if its for politics...don't go anywhere near the far west or far east .

tips ..you should ask for assistant from an academic coordinator or a former dean with experience in running larger universities in order to get the
best methods and systems running.
if you can give me your location i may know some names you can go for ..
Eurasian University is very flexible; everybody can complete the degrees there.

It's worth pointing out that for an academic degree to have any meaning or any value, it must be possible to fail it.
My university (Eurasian University of Michael Marchenko or whatever the name of the university will be) does not have any legal address yet, not it is an on-line university distributed all over the world, but, in the future, I hope to get the legal address for my university.
Several people with PhD are willing to join my university. This is not enough. I hope more people will join my university soon. You can join my university so that it becomes yours.
There is a possibility to fail in my university, but, ultimately, almost everybody can complete degrees in my university if this person puts enough effort.
Many mentally ill people have completed PhD, for example, John Nash.
There is a problem with mentally ill PhD because many of them are given in a corrupt way. Corruption must be eliminated as much as it is feasible.
My university (Eurasian University of Michael Marchenko or whatever the name of the university will be)

You're going to name your university after yourself?

There is a problem with mentally ill PhD because many of them are given in a corrupt way. Corruption must be eliminated as much as it is feasible.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Could you elaborate?
There are many Eurasian Universities that is why I temporarily name my University after myself because I am one of the most active promoters of this university. Later the name of the university will change.
Many mentally ill people are not smart and capable enough to get a PhD in an honest way, so they get their PhD is a corrupt way (by being someone’s relatives, lovers, by bribing the PhD examiners, etc.)
I have seen many such cases, it must not be tolerated. Openness of my university will reduce corruption a lot because everybody can see who did what work. All Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD theses, completed in my university, must be published so that everybody can assess the real professional level of the graduates of my university.
There are many Eurasian Universities that is why I temporarily name my University after myself because I am one of the most active promoters of this university. Later the name of the university will change.

Uh-huh.

Many mentally ill people are not smart and capable enough to get a PhD in an honest way, so they get their PhD is a corrupt way (by being someone’s relatives, lovers, by bribing the PhD examiners, etc.)

Uh-huh.

I have seen many such cases, it must not be tolerated. Openness of my university will reduce corruption a lot because everybody can see who did what work. All Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD theses, completed in my university, must be published so that everybody can assess the real professional level of the graduates of my university.

Uh-huh.

Best of luck, Mike.
My university (Eurasian University of Michael Marchenko or whatever the name of the university will be) does not have any legal address yet, not it is an on-line university distributed all over the world, but, in the future, I hope to get the legal address for my university.

open it as an institution first not as a university ...less legal and paper work and faster..
once it becomes known you get a university license,...which is as far as i know going to take lots of capital ...so not easy at first ...
all private universities start as that..

i don't have any direct experience in the topic but my father Dr.Atef Awad was a contributor in starting an university with Dr.Adnan Hamzeh
AUL private university and he's an academic coordinator so he knows all about these things...
if you really do have such project and not in anyway just talks and jokes and intend to go through with it ...
perhaps i can give you contact information

Several people with PhD are willing to join my university.

having a PHD doesn't mean he or she is a good instructor ....there are many skills you need to look for in an instructor
even if only has a masters degree ..still can be better than a doctor sometimes ..

and don't publicize it as for mentally ill people ...publicize it normally..and put a special program for people with certain illnesses .....
when you publicize it for a specific type of people you'll lose lots of possible applicants .
anasawad wrote:and don't publicize it as for mentally ill people ...publicize it normally..and put a special program for people with certain illnesses .....
when you publicize it for a specific type of people you'll lose lots of possible applicants.

Or he could just run wild with it and call it Mad Scientist University.
Thank you for your advice.
I am very serious about creating the educational institution of the university and I appreciate any advice or other help with that.
I agree that having PhD is not enough to be a good lecture or researcher but if someone has PhD it is more likely that she or he can be a good lecturer or researcher.
The educational institution must be significantly oriented on educating mentally ill people who often need but have no access to good education.
Since this forum is political, I try to discuss political component of the institution but there other topics which are not strongly related to politics and in which I am much better than in politics (math and physics). Thus, I hope there will be math and physics departments in my institution.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yale course on Ukrainian history: https://www.yout[…]

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]