UK: EU Referendum - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Germans reject expansionary monetary policies for cultural/historical reasons and German monetary policy obviously has worked well for Germans. Not sure where morals come into it. They do by and large believe that their economic model is superior to others, but this isn't something that is unique to them.

They don't reject fiscal stimulus and they are one of the few who at times actually implement the principle of saving in good times, at least under conservative governments.

You don't need to mix moralism with economics, but in running a country there can't be a permanent supremacy of economic arguments, and moral arguments can and should be used sometimes to challenge that supremacy.
By noemon
Germans invented the moral non-sense to get away with murder in broad daylight and their murder is 2-fold, one they are punishing a people for political purposes in all 3 locations, in Greece, in the EU and in Germany, two they have managed to divert the entire xenophobic and racist energy of the nation onto the Greeks so as to avoid it from erupting against the Muslims and so as to prevent detection, Greeks are white, european and priviliged, so racism does not really apply even when it's screaming from the rooftops, the entire "moral" argument has been designed to enable this as Potemkin's quote implies.
By Albert

I'm really beginning to like German reportage. I mean they do have their own agenda, bu the quality of reporting is always good and i love the subtle sense of humour as well.

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]