Actual Cuckolds Are Pissed Off at the Far Right Using 'Cuck' as an Insult - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I'm sure it's being done as we speak UZ, and tentatively titled "The Dangers of Marginalizing the Experiences of Self-Identifying Members of the 'Cuckold' Lifestyle".
Bulaba Jones wrote:I'm sure it's being done as we speak UZ, and tentatively titled "The Dangers of Marginalizing the Experiences of Self-Identifying Members of the 'Cuckold' Lifestyle".

Yep, and I'm sure someone has applied for the funding to conduct interviews with cucks around the nation and present their findings at conferences in Singapore and Paris.

(ps: that's not a bad title)
Rei Murasame wrote:So, we have actually witnessed this day. The cucks are actually real, and are literally letting black men have sex with their girlfriends as 'reparations'.

WAKE ME UP
(Wake me up inside)
CAN'T WAKE UP
(Save me)

Nothing new, really. There are Jewish women (and men) who do Nazi-play, and black women who do slave-play with white men.
Rei Murasame wrote:So, we have actually witnessed this day. The cucks are actually real, and are literally letting black men have sex with their girlfriends as 'reparations'.

Yes, you've been warning us about cucks ... but we've all been too reluctant to accept the truth. We now have proof that they are real ... and they're probably everywhere. Perhaps even amongst us here.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]