Munich shopping centre evacuated after reported shooting - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

anasawad wrote:Aryan is a name for a race, an umbrella culture.
Persians are part of it and represent the majority of the eastern Aryans.

Erm, Eastern Aryan is not a valid term. The proto Indo-Iranians referred to themselves as Aryan. Their descendants are Iranic peoples (Persians, Pashtuns, Kurds, Tajiks, Ossetians, Pamiris, Yaghnobis, etc). Indo-Aryans, Dardics and Nuristani peoples.

You Persians don't have a monopoly on Aryan-ness and should quit spreading misinformation.
Igor Antunov wrote:Just another Muslim in a majority christian country influenced by Muslim shooters. I wonder when the crooked west will recognize the problem. Any day now...

I'm starting to sympathize with Breivik. Note I don't condone the method. He actually went after the ideological group that is making all this pussyfooting possible.

This guy was inspired by Breivik. Seems like an Iranian with identity issues. I wouldn't attribute this to Islam.
Pishdad wrote:This guy was inspired by Breivik. Seems like an Iranian with identity issues. I wouldn't attribute this to Islam.

Agreed, this is certainly not an Islamist attack. We may even have to count it as an Islamophobe or racist attack.

Seven of his nine victims were from immigrant communities from Kosovo, Turkey and Greece.

Even though the attacker was of Iranian origin, as somebody born in Germany he might have felt resentment towards immigrants.

PS: The nationalist Islamophobes who were posting at high frequency on the first few pages of this thread have grown remarkably quite. Perhaps they now realize that the attacker was one of their own?
Igor Antunov wrote:I'm starting to sympathize with Breivik. Note I don't condone the method. He actually went after the ideological group that is making all this pussyfooting possible.
Brevik was a narcissistic degenerate, behaving in the very worst sort of behaviour, that we condemn Muslims for. Our war with Islam requires discipline and maturity, there can be no toleration what so ever for narcissistic degenerates either of the Brevik type or the Trump type within our movement. Least ways no movement I will be part of.
Behold he was bullied and that in school! Next they are going to tell us that he played Counterstrike and was drinking milk every morning. That outrageous behavior has to be outlawed, because everything has to be in order here. 8)

Igor Antunov wrote:Just another Muslim in a majority christian country influenced by Muslim shooters. I wonder when the crooked west will recognize the problem. Any day now...

I'm starting to sympathize with Breivik. Note I don't condone the method. He actually went after the ideological group that is making all this pussyfooting possible.

If you would inform yourself before posting through at least reading the thread you would surely recognize that this wasn't an Islamic terrorist, but most likely the typical depressive loser in school who was inspired by Breivik and used the right wing ideology to act out his fantasy to go down in flames.

Glen wrote:There have been studies into the effects of antidepressants on aggression. One of the factors contributing to inconclusive results is that pharmaceutical companies are not cooperating fully with academic researchers. This is an issue that policymakers might be able to influence.

*Layman mode activated* The anti-pressants have by definition to increase the arousal level, which leads in combination with depressive cognition patterns to a certain risk of suicide (note we are talking here about a rather rare and special version of suicide). Thats one of the reasons why certain risk groups (e.g. a very high HAMD score or typical signs for suicide) are hospitalized during the built up of the medication. The problem in this cases here are very complex, because we are talking about a teenager, where a proper diagnosis is very, very hard and next to impossible if the patient is not compliant. Add to that the dire need to avoid labeling and to keep him integrated in the very important daily life e.g. school, clubs, peer groups etc. *Layman mode de-activated*

Potemkin wrote:Anti-psychotic drugs actually do work, assuming the dosage is properly monitored. Anti-depressant drugs, on the other hand, are more dubious. Some of them seem to increase suicidal ideation in some patients.

Thats like comparing apples with oranges. Neuroleptics are next to always administered initially in hospital. You can't let people running around with a florid psychosis. Even then they do not always work and far more important there are huge side-effects and the negative symptoms from the hebephrenic specturm usually remain to some extend. Again the main issue is here the compliance in the long run. Depending on the servereness and the type 20-50% attempt suicide and 10-15% are "successful". The anti-depressants are similar, but within the affective disorders there is a broad range of different diagnoses, there are more pharmaceutical classes and on top of that the depression is sometimes only the secondary disorder.

Concerning the perceived "wave" of school shootings / shooting rampages I can only assess that it was the third one after 2002 in Erfurt and 2009 in Winnenden. The Hells Angels over here would laugh about such a mediocre number of killings.
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/756582711813341184

Even the leader of ISIS is asking for calm until they can sort out this mess. :D

And one way or the other, it's going to come down to immigration. Let's say this Iranian considered himself fully German and despised foreigners. What triggered his violent outburst? Answer: Merkel's deranged policies. Or let's say this Iranian considered himself a crypto-jihadi? What triggered his outburst? Copy-cat crime in an environment created by Merkel's deranged policies.

Let's say neither applied and he's just a delusional James Holmes type. How did he get his weapon? Why did he think to strike now? The illicit weapon ownership can be attributed to failed security policies and the timing occasioned by increased societal friction (due to Merkel's failed policies).

The weapon is probably the most interesting part by the way. As for that you'll need a criminal network.
killim wrote:Behold he was bullied and that in school! Next they are going to tell us that he played Counterstrike and was drinking milk every morning. That outrageous behavior has to be outlawed, because everything has to be in order here. 8)

If you would inform yourself before posting through at least reading the thread you would surely recognize that this wasn't an Islamic terrorist, but most likely the typical depressive loser in school who was inspired by Breivik and used the right wing ideology to act out his fantasy to go down in flames.
If that was in response to my post, you were completely missing my point. I never said that he was an Islamist terrorist. But the bullying was certainly ideologically motivated. We're needlessly importing cultural and foreign political conflicts - like Kurds vs. Turks, or Erdogan fans vs. Kemalists.

I'd also like to know your proof of him having a right-wing ideology, and I mean something more substantially than "Breivik did it too." I find it hilarious that the people who accuse others of jumping to conclusions are doing exactly the same.
Frollein wrote:Rumour has it that the shooter (a Shia muslim) was bullied by his classmates who were - wait for it - Sunni muslims...

Pishdad wrote:This guy was inspired by Breivik. Seems like an Iranian with identity issues. I wouldn't attribute this to Islam.

If it's part of ongoing Islamic World War, then his action is quite sophisticated. He hacked an account from girl called Selina Akim, probably Turkish girl (the Turks are Sunni) who "invited" her friends for free meal in MacDonald. They arrived and he shot them. Of course the guy wasn't Islamist, he was "Aryan" like Breivik.

What I'd like to know is if this Selina Akim was one of his classmates. That would mean that he invited not some random victims who were on her friends list, but selected specific people, maybe from her group of bullies. Questions, questions... that likely won't be answered.
Several mass-shooters, including the Munich shooter, had copies of a book by American psychologist Langman.

Langman, author of Why Kids Kill via http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/its ... spartandhp wrote:It’s common for shooters to want to study other shooters ... Sometimes there’s a revenge factor, sometimes they are full of rage and lashing out against the world ... Sometimes they are wanting to make a name for themselves.

As a nobody, they see the only way to be a somebody is get international recognition for killing people.

Langman wrote:The bullying ... is normal. To focus on bullying misses so many other factors.

Guardian wrote:... more powerful factors, he said, were mental health problems, school discipline, dysfunctional or abusive home life and even romantic rejection

This is drifting toward an analysis of the discouraging rhetoric in schooling systems.
Last edited by Glen on 24 Jul 2016 12:52, edited 3 times in total.
Frollein wrote:If that was in response to my post, you were completely missing my point. I never said that he was an Islamist terrorist. But the bullying was certainly ideologically motivated. We're needlessly importing cultural and foreign political conflicts - like Kurds vs. Turks, or Erdogan fans vs. Kemalists.

In case you missed it I always quote if it is not obvious whom I am adressing. It was a general remark aimed in direction of the Bavarian Minister of Interior and the usual "Killerspiele" bashing. The second part of your quote was direct at Igor.

Frollein wrote:I'd also like to know your proof of him having a right-wing ideology, and I mean something more substantially than "Breivik did it too." I find it hilarious that the people who accuse others of jumping to conclusions are doing exactly the same.
Wowowow hold right here. I said that he "was inspired by Breivik and used the right wing ideology to act out his fantasy". You wont deny that he closly analyzed the case of Breivik, that he read and commented on his manifesto, he was his whatsapp avatar and it happened on the fifth anniversary. There is additionally the agitated discussion on top of the parking house with the guy or the fact that the victims had an immigration background. There were additionally corresponding comments on his facebook timeline. That being said my argumentation was that this was an ideological framwork to act out his fantasy. Thats a huge difference, because I am not saying that he killed them because of his ideological foundation.
Now it's confirmed, David Ali S., the rampage killer of Munich, was a nationalist racist, like so many in this forum. He used nicknames like Amok or Hass (hate) to propagate racist messages on the internet and via chat groups.

Münchner Amokläufer David S.: Er nannte sich Hass

Doch dann sei Ali in der Counterstrike-Clique immer wieder durch fremdenfeindliche Äußerungen aufgefallen. Unter dem Namen "Amokläufer" habe er über Türken geschimpft und sich im Chat auch mit Leuten ausgetauscht, die über Juden hetzten. "Er war sehr nationalistisch", beschreibt Marco den späteren Attentäter.

Pofo's nationalist racists who only yesterday tried to use the killings to justify their own hatred have ended up with egg yolk all over the face. :lol:
It seems the last line of defence against resistance to Islamification is to say OK maybe there's a bit of problem, but there's a billion and half Muslims so there's just too many to resist. :lol: Of course its even worse because our society is utterly infested with Islamophillia.

So a child of a Muslim immigrants, gets bullied by Muslim immigrants and goes on a killing spree and somehow in the Islamophile mind that's an argument for more Islamic immigration. :roll:
Last edited by Rich on 24 Jul 2016 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
Atlantis wrote:Now it's confirmed, David Ali S., the rampage killer of Munich, was a nationalist racist, like so many in this forum. He used nicknames like Amok or Hass (hate) to propagate racist messages on the internet and via chat groups.

Münchner Amokläufer David S.: Er nannte sich Hass

Pofo's nationalist racists who only yesterday tried to use the killings to justify their own hatred have ended up with egg yolk all over the face. :lol:
Sure the Shia Iranian hated the Sunni Turks, who bullied him for not being a "real Muslim"; what's so difficult to understand about that? Newsflash: Iranians and Turks are nationalists. In every other country except Germany, it's not a dirty word.

The only people with eggyolk on their faces are the Islamophiles who still think it's a good idea to import foreign nationalists who can then continue their private little wars on our soil.

@annatar1914 do not despair. Again, el amor pu[…]

I think we really have to ask ourselves what t[…]

I dont know if you recall, but la loca MTG at one[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]