Hi, I'm and author and debater - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Hi

My name is Mats Sederholm living in Sweden, Europe.

I'm a writer, speaker and chronicler and a system critics who, for the past 20 years, have been analyzing the power structures and standards of the West - my driving force is a strong belief in humanity and in a kinder society.

I just released my book "Colliding Worlds - An arising will for change"

Personal political opinion: None, left the ordinary left to right or democratic to republic span of political identities 15 years ago as politicians are administrators of status quo rather than visionary and I want a change.

[links deleted - UZ]
The Longest Thread Ever is an informal thread and you can get to know PoFo and its members there.

.........Welcome to PoFo..........

There are lots of people like you, the trouble is, many end up 'sitting-on-the-fence' because we become 'cynical' about 'democracy' & 'politics' in general.

To me, whenever a politican opens his\her mouth,I sense the onset of a tsunami of lies about to overwhelm me, the same with BBC political presenters, save it's total B$ that spews forth.
welcome to pofo. Personally I studied chain of command structures regardless the social application via academics, politics, economics, spiritualism, artistic interpretation.
Re: Hi, I'm and author and debater

Welcome to PoFo! I too am a master debater. 8)

At least, that's what I think everyone calls me.... :eh:

As I pointed out. the source says 'there is no sc[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

I know some of those on the Left may have troub[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]