Priest, two attackers killed in hostage situation in France - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Islam Equal problems
No Islam no problems

anarchist23 wrote:Islam, no problems.
The west bombs the fuck out of a load of Muslim countries then..
Problems from Islamic fundamentalists.

Oxymoron wrote:Yes because they were so peaceful before.....
Conquering the Middle East North Africa, Sicily, Spain, invading France butchering Pilgrims, then the Turks come and invade the Balkans, Austria...... yeah they were so fucking peaceful from the start... Seriously learn some history Islamist apologist

Oxymoron makes it up as he goes along. He should stop mouthing off and educate himself. Read a book. lol

Seven times more people have died in Christian wars: 113.8 million compared to the 16.4 million who died in Muslim wars.

There are more Christians, but only about 50% more, nothing like seven times more.

Western history is Eurocentric, so we know more about wars in Christian lands than in Muslim ones. But not for wars since 1900, and there the imbalance is even worse: 73.3 million compared to 4.4 millon – 17 times more dead in Christian wars.

Some blame technology, yet the Muslim world has all the weapons the West had to kill over 100 million people. And yet it did not.

https://abagond.wordpress.com/2013/04/2 ... n-muslims/
anasawad wrote:I would usually feel sorrow. But i am starting to make a special case for Europe and north America.

More is needed. one attack per day is petty and pathetic. It should hit all of Europe, daily and numbers of attacks in 10s per day.
We need mass chaos and anger to spread all across Europe. Everything will fall down in value, we'll buy everything, ending up with your very selves.

Many empires invaded into Europe, but they all were petty in way they were ruled by morality and didn't enslave or butcher the entire populations they encountered. And it ended up like this.
The barbarics should return to where they belong, slaves controlled by superior nations.
In a couple of decades, Europeans and north Americans would fall into enough chaos that every other nation on earth own a significant piece of their nations while they own none. Leaving only enslaving them and make something useful out of them for once other than spreading chaos and degeneration all around.

This should be a reminder to everyone not to take your barely intelligible apologetics for Islam seriously ever again.

#removekebab
anasawad wrote:I would usually feel sorrow. But i am starting to make a special case for Europe and north America.

More is needed. one attack per day is petty and pathetic. It should hit all of Europe, daily and numbers of attacks in 10s per day.
We need mass chaos and anger to spread all across Europe. Everything will fall down in value, we'll buy everything, ending up with your very selves.

Many empires invaded into Europe, but they all were petty in way they were ruled by morality and didn't enslave or butcher the entire populations they encountered. And it ended up like this.
The barbarics should return to where they belong, slaves controlled by superior nations.
In a couple of decades, Europeans and north Americans would fall into enough chaos that every other nation on earth own a significant piece of their nations while they own none. Leaving only enslaving them and make something useful out of them for once other than spreading chaos and degeneration all around.

"""Moderate""" Muslims, everybody. :coffee:

You need to understand one thing that once Europe will have enough of your kind they will turn to fascism and slaughter you.

your nations are no way superior

infact you are inferior. and you are uncivilized caveman
anarchist23 wrote:Oxymoron makes it up as he goes along. He should stop mouthing off and educate himself. Read a book. lol
https://abagond.wordpress.com/2013/04/2 ... n-muslims/

A blog post by some random person on the internet doe not qualify as evidence. Are you going to stand by the specifics of his claims and defend them? Otherwise, there's no point me getting into just how daft this claim is.

Fairly amusing coming from a Lebanese, considering how the Syrians reduced your country to a neocolonial puppet state. One of the biggest ironies in the Syrian civil war -- Syrians taking refuge in the country they've terrorized for so long.
noemon wrote:Why would ISIS want the West to wipe it off the face of the earth?

I'm sure they wouldn't want that if such a thing were possible. Driving a wedge between Islam and the West, creating a "war of civilizations" in which Muslims everywhere are forced to choose a side? That's definitely on ISIS' agenda.
If a "war of civilisations" is created, the Muslims will be annihilated, it will be worse than Sykes-Picot. I'm not sure how it can be said that that is something that they aim for.

History shows that a war between 2 civilisations benefits either a third civilisation, or the one of the 2 with the upper hand. Since Muslims are not the ones with the upper hand, it does not make much sense.
Whether it's rational or not, ISIS has been quite explicit about driving a wedge between Muslims and the West. They despise assimilation, and believe that Muslims in the West must join their brethren in the Middle East in opposing Western imperialism. As an aside, ISIS is also overwhelmingly composed of men under 30 who have little religious education, operating more out of machismo and tribalism than any sophisticated understanding of their religion.
Actually its more than just a third civilization, its actually quite a number of groups from different civilizations are going to benifit from such thing . and Since we in one hand really don't identify with any religion rather just as Persians or Aryans in our language so we really don't care much if the corrupt Arabs for example were wiped out. After all it'll be us to own everything they had after they die.
And on the other hand, the chaos resulting will allow us to expand in a dramatic rate, as in one hand, we'll have huge control over several resources including oil.
All your economies will be in a free fall due to the series of wars, attacks, destruction to spread that we can walk in and take over easily.
And the fact that we own most of our money in legal and illegal weapons markets. Basically we're the some of the few to benifit from the war and the destruction of both our enemies.
(This also includes most Asian civilizations as well.)

You know, a funny method that was used by many groups is they go to very poor people who are suffering extreme poverty and conditions. These types of people tend to have many kids. What some groups do to create the conditions it needs for what ever reason is some times a terrorist attack or suicide bombing or even an insurgency. So they persuade and offer one of the young members of these families, usually a young teen or early twenties male, is that inexchange for his family to recieve a certain amount of money, or a home, or what ever, is that he simply sacrafices hemself usually in a terrorist attack, to help his family. And since most of them are practically hopeless in ever getting over their conditions without help, they tend to agree. Religion used in persuation is also common.

I used to be against such methods used by many. But now i am making a special exception for this case.

The next decade is going to be quite an interesting one.
Paradigm is spot on.

The only goal for ISIS is dividing the west, hoping for an anti-muslim sentiment. Their ultimate goal is some sort of an uprising, a violant anti-muslim act by western indigenous people towards muslims. And then hoping for "good will" from the muslim people living in Europe.

This whole idea brings Europe in a really awkward position because of the number of muslims living here.

You can see the awkardness right now; Hollande says France is at war and Merkel says nothing.

I think Merkel does the right thing.
Philby wrote:The only goal for ISIS is dividing the west, hoping for an anti-muslim sentiment. Their ultimate goal is some sort of an uprising, a violant anti-muslim act by western indigenous people towards muslims. And then hoping for "good will" from the muslim people living in Europe.

This makes sense only if ISIS is there to cash on the possible revolt. To pick up the pieces if and when that happens. ISIS has a very short expiry date and the way things are looking Hollande will definitely create his coalition of the willing, if Trump comes along we are in for the NATO juggernaut being unleashed in the Middle-east, what can ISIS hope to achieve by making this possible?

Also, the Golden Dawn and sister hooligan organisations have been beating Muslims in Greece for years, no-one has cashed on these violent reprisals.
Paradigm wrote:I'm sure they wouldn't want that if such a thing were possible. Driving a wedge between Islam and the West, creating a "war of civilizations" in which Muslims everywhere are forced to choose a side? That's definitely on ISIS' agenda.
That is establishment propaganda to keep thing calm. The Islamist are already in war of civilizations as they see it. That is traditional outlook of Muslims anyhow. Ever since collapse of Rome they saw themselves with war against Christians or Latins.

These terrorist attacks are simply to strike back at the west. So the western leadrship will stop intervening in middle east.

There no grand strategy to "divide" the west. That is an outcome of it. The fact that it shows division within society that have existed there to begin with, which makes these terrorist attacks possible is not primary intention of ISIS or whomever.

The division was there to begin with and it is exploited by the Islamist. It is now apperent. But liberal minded people still can not see foly of their ways and are blaming another boogey man plot.

If there was no Muslims in Europe or people from mid east. These attacks would not be happening.

It is again circular messed up logic of liberals that make this whole rationalization possible.
Last edited by Albert on 27 Jul 2016 01:14, edited 1 time in total.

Since you are a white person in Canada, you are a[…]

You're all a buncha prudes. GET LAID!

By that definition, if you obtained a DNA a census[…]

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]