Priest, two attackers killed in hostage situation in France - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

anasawad wrote:I would usually feel sorrow. But i am starting to make a special case for Europe and north America.

More is needed. one attack per day is petty and pathetic. It should hit all of Europe, daily and numbers of attacks in 10s per day.
We need mass chaos and anger to spread all across Europe. Everything will fall down in value, we'll buy everything, ending up with your very selves.

Many empires invaded into Europe, but they all were petty in way they were ruled by morality and didn't enslave or butcher the entire populations they encountered. And it ended up like this.
The barbarics should return to where they belong, slaves controlled by superior nations.
In a couple of decades, Europeans and north Americans would fall into enough chaos that every other nation on earth own a significant piece of their nations while they own none. Leaving only enslaving them and make something useful out of them for once other than spreading chaos and degeneration all around.

Revealing his true nature.
Thompson_NCL wrote:You live in the UK, so you'll be living under it too.

Your move, Decky.

Not for long. The UK has no future so like a lot of people my age my long term plan is to get the fuck out. This used to be a good country but when the Saxon immigrants came everything started to go downhill.
Paradigm wrote:I'm sure they wouldn't want that if such a thing were possible. Driving a wedge between Islam and the West, creating a "war of civilizations" in which Muslims everywhere are forced to choose a side? That's definitely on ISIS' agenda.

This is assuming that the 'clash of civilizations' is entirely a creation of ISIS and isn't something that has been built upon the historical processes of the past.

It's funny how some Marxists become Idealists when it suits their agenda (and likewise become historicists when it doesn't).
The Islamic laws of war forbid the killing of men of the cloth.

In the 1800s Muslims used to follow their own rules of war which resulted in far better treatment of prisoners.

Abdelkader El Djezairi and Omar Al Mukhtar are both good examples of the old style Muslims who were praised by Westerners for their good war ethics. They did not resort to terrorism in Europe either. Both were Islamists.

For some unknown reason Islamists started to abandon any sense of morality by the 1920s. The Islamist groups that emerged from this period indulged in terrorism. I've never quite understood why either. It has no strategic or tactical advantage whatsoever. Lenin warned his revolutionaries against it. Islamists have always been amateur revolutionaries in this respect. They have never managed to create rational or pragmatic strategies to achieve their ends. In the 1990s Islamists thought they could terrify the population of Algeria into accepting their political vision through a campaign of terror. It resulted in the people rejecting them. It was only in Iran that they have ever had any real success and it is notable that Khomeini never resorted to terrorising Westerners in order to overthrow the monarchy.

Why are the Arab world such political amateurs? Why do Arab extremists always choose the idiotic path of terrorism?
anarchist23 wrote:This is a sign of the times. Violence has permeated throughout the world and we reap what we sow. Violence begets violence.

Yep, that is the "brave new world" of balkanized "diversity", the glorious future that they promised to the gullible European lemmings.

According to Barbara Spectre Europe can only survive if it is transformed into "multicultural mode".

BTW, Barbara Spectre does not advocate the transformation of Israel into a "mu-cu-state".

:D
Political Interest wrote:The Islamic laws of war forbid the killing of men of the cloth.

We have a new type of "Frankenstein Muslims" that were created by CIA during the Cold War to combat Communism in Afghanistan.

These guys were also useful in Yugoslavia and Chechnya, today they seem to be still useful for the Zionist and globalist agenda, like destroying Assad in Syria.

But like it was the case with Dr Frankenstein, the monster will eventually destroy his creator.
ArtAllm wrote:Yep, that is the "brave new world" of balkanized "diversity", the glorious future that they promised to the gullible European lemmings.

According to Barbara Spectre Europe can only survive if it is transformed into "multicultural mode".

BTW, Barbara Spectre does not advocate the transformation of Israel into a "mu-cu-state".

:D

We have a new type of "Frankenstein Muslims" that were created by CIA during the Cold War to combat Communism in Afghanistan.

These guys were also useful in Yugoslavia and Chechnya, today they seem to be still useful for the Zionist and globalist agenda, like destroying Assad in Syria.

But like it was the case with Dr Frankenstein, the monster will eventually destroy his creator.

You are wrong. The same NGO are operating in Israel as well. Most of them by EU money, particularly German money.

http://news.walla.co.il/item/2915784

Shtulim, planted agent

Last edited by UD on 27 Jul 2016 14:26, edited 2 times in total.
ArtAllm wrote:We have a new type of "Frankenstein Muslims" that were created by CIA during the Cold War to combat Communism in Afghanistan.

They were not necessarily created by them but they were definitely used by the West when it was convenient. The Muslim Brotherhood was anti-Western from the outset but the US used this group against Nasser in concert with Saudi Arabia Wahabis. I am not sure the West really knew what they were doing when they were funding these people in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.

They may definitely one day overwhelm their former patrons. This is a terrifying thought.
Frollein wrote:Why are so many fucking left-liberals joining lately? If they kill you, it means you have to give them greater privileges? Is something in the water where you live?

Well, I just copied exact reply that ID"Politcal Interest" made to Xinjiang attack thread.

http://politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14399881&sid=e496672dba015bb4f4eed43f0a30e95e&sid=e496672dba015bb4f4eed43f0a30e95e#p14399881
xiliyiwuyan wrote:Well, I just copied exact reply that ID"Politcal Interest" made to Xinjiang attack thread.

http://politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14399881&sid=e496672dba015bb4f4eed43f0a30e95e&sid=e496672dba015bb4f4eed43f0a30e95e#p14399881

As per usual a Chinese nationalist takes objective advice as a personal insult to his country and views it as some sort of Western hypocrisy.

I made those suggestions because I thought they might help China manage Xinjiang. They were not anti-Chinese comments.

If you want to govern a region with lots of Muslims in it do you think placing restrictions on Ramazan is going to be a useful policy? Russia has Muslim regions and it does not have such severe restrictions on the practice of Islam.

Europe is not governing any Muslim regions and Muslims have no restrictions on their religion here, except in France where headscarves are restricted. The situation and context of Muslims in Xinjiang and Muslims in Europe is very different.

But now I am starting to agree with you. No matter what policies you have, Islamist ideology can still influence Muslim populations.

That post was also made two years ago. The situation was very different at that time.
Here is the point where you people should be focusing on in your analysis of why such things are happening:
You know, a funny method that was used by many groups is they go to very poor people who are suffering extreme poverty and conditions. These types of people tend to have many kids. What some groups do to create the conditions it needs for what ever reason is some times a terrorist attack or suicide bombing or even an insurgency. So they persuade and offer one of the young members of these families, usually a young teen or early twenties male, is that inexchange for his family to recieve a certain amount of money, or a home, or what ever, is that he simply sacrafices hemself usually in a terrorist attack, to help his family. And since most of them are practically hopeless in ever getting over their conditions without help, they tend to agree. Religion used in persuation is also common.

Now, to get an idea what you should understand from this point you have to consider that:
1-Since there are 100s of terrorists across, many of them who came to be ones due to such actions (i.e their families recieving money), then who ever hires them must by default have access to large sums of money to be able to do so so frequently and so widely.
2- You also have to consider that who ever is doing so will also have a contact network in European and north American countries that allows hem to get many people into those countries without much troubles and in the same time having access to weapons or explosives or anytype of equipments needed to do any attack. Meaning that this person whom ever he is will have several officials being basically on his payroll.
3- You'll have to consider what are the possible interests for someone to do such attacks and how would they benifit. Once you get how this could be benificial, you can simply track the economic actions in the given country and see who's acting based on the attacks and how they benifit from it, thus allowing you to know who exactly is doing so.
4- You also have to consider that these such events can be led not by one person, group, entity. But most likely being done by several groups, usually each seeking a goal to achieve and all of them working in the same time, most probably without co-ordination with each other, making the number of attacks rise higher in one hand, and on the other seem as its just random attacks.
5- You really have to stop this analysis of attacks being because Islam, as Islam is an excuse and usually just a persuation method to get idiots to do what you want, simillar to all other religions. and believe me when i tell you, people with the ability to organise such things and with such access, don't care much about religion rather just wealth and power.
xiliyiwuyan wrote:Well, I just copied exact reply that ID"Politcal Interest" made to Xinjiang attack thread.

Then you should've quoted the original post so that people know what the fuck you're talking about. Guess what, not everyone shares PI's opinion here, there's no need to insult all Europeans for that.
According to Le Monde, the killer Kermiche spent 10 months in a French prison in the same room together with a Saudi Islamist and a returnee from the fighting in Syria.

The French prisons are known as breeding ground and training centers for Jihadists. Anybody who still isn't will come out of it as a hardened Jihadist, having been exposed to Islamist ideology around the clock on a daily basis and having learned all the practical things a terrorist needs to know from his co-prisoners.

Why go to Syria if you can learn it all in a French prison with full board from the French state?

It's utterly unbelievable, you couldn't make it up if you wanted to.

Edit: apparently he was released from prison by a judge against the wishes of his parents and the prosecuting attorney, who knew him to be totally radicalized and who believed that he would again try to go to Syria.
Donald wrote:This is assuming that the 'clash of civilizations' is entirely a creation of ISIS and isn't something that has been built upon the historical processes of the past.

It's funny how some Marxists become Idealists when it suits their agenda (and likewise become historicists when it doesn't).

I never claimed that there is no historical backdrop to this "clash of civilizations," just like there was a historical backdrop to the rise of Hitler or the Khmer Rouge. That doesn't mean these things are inevitable. Also, I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Marxist.

@Pants-of-dog No one has ever said anything abou[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Then why do Mexicans keep going to USA? IIRC, […]