Hillary is more similar to Putin than Trump is - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
So, we're supposed to dislike Putin because he's allegedly rigged elections, used government to enrich himself, annexed Crimea (which was 95% Russians or something and required no overt force) and killed his political opponents.

And Trump is supposedly our Putin.

But we know that Hillary is connected to a rigged primary, has taken hundreds of millions from shady operators like blood diamond companies into the Clinton Foundation (which has already paid tens of millions back to Bill), she bombed Libya into the medieval era and there's plenty of theories about how people inconvenient to her have turned up dead.

But again, Trump is possibly our Putin, not Hillary. How is he more like Putin than she is?
mikema63 wrote:I'm sure all the conspiracy theories about her are true.
Do you deny that Hillary pushed to give more arms to Sunni Muslim terrorists in Syria? She wanted to bomb the Assad regime into dust and crush all resistance to Sharia.
Do you deny that Hillary pushed to give more arms to Sunni Muslim terrorists in Syria? She wanted to bomb the Assad regime into dust and crush all resistance to Sharia.

your point is as crystal clear as the streaks in putins underoos.
SpecialOlympian wrote:How many news outlets has Hillary denied access to because they printed negative things about her?

As of a month ago, she has gone 200 days without a press conference: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... -good-one/

So, all of them? And that's despite having people at MSNBC, CNN and Politico who get approval from the DNC before doing things and allow them to cut things off mid-segment.
Hillary is more similar to Putin than Trump is

Ha ha no. For one Putin is owned by nobody but himself. He has crushed numerous billionaire rivals openly and recently curb stomped the influence of the Church. Furthermore he isn't afraid to attend a press conference. She is terrified of being caught in public without a script.
Hong Wu wrote:As of a month ago, she has gone 200 days without a press conference: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... -good-one/

So, all of them? And that's despite having people at MSNBC, CNN and Politico who get approval from the DNC before doing things and allow them to cut things off mid-segment.

Not holding a press conference is different from banning news outlets from your events, hope that helps.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Not holding a press conference is different from banning news outlets from your events, hope that helps.

We've since found out that certain news outlets are taking their orders from the DNC and the Hillary campaign. So it's different in that it's better. Hillary won't take unscripted questions from people whose bosses she owns... also, I think this cocaine you keep saying you're using is lowering your post quality. Since when does Special Olympian make serious posts? I know Trump disturbs you but being a shill for someone who is running for President without holding any press conferences should be beneath ya.

MAKE SPECIAL OLYMPIAN GREAT AGAIN
What a preposterous thread. Troll much?

Try getting off Fox News and watch the Democratic convention like I did. You will hear specific answers and ideas that would set Putin's blood boiling. Do try to get a grip and not post smoldering turds like this thread.
Drlee wrote:What a preposterous thread. Troll much?

Try getting off Fox News and watch the Democratic convention like I did. You will hear specific answers and ideas that would set Putin's blood boiling. Do try to get a grip and not post smoldering turds like this thread.

You're right in a way, no one gives a care about Putin. The return to the cold war play book is sad and obvious.

Also, why does Megyn Kelly spell her name with a y. She's not black.
Ha ha no. For one Putin is owned by nobody but himself. He has crushed numerous billionaire rivals openly and recently curb stomped the influence of the Church. Furthermore he isn't afraid to attend a press conference. She is terrified of being caught in public without a script.

lol. Hey where is Hong Wu complaining about Igor shilling for the dictator of a country he's never even been to? This post is full of nonsense. Why is it a sign of being "owned by nobody but himself" when Putin crushes billionaire rivals? His billionaire owners have billionaire enemies, that doesn't mean Putin is independent. Why would Putin be afraid of attending a press conference? He controls all of the media in Russia and has consistently worked to crack down on independent media - going so far as to sue bloggers and users of social media for libel and slander as if they were actual media outlets.

Shill on Igor, but don't pretend to be some unbiased observer when you just repeat everything Russian media claims.
Somehow I forgot to mention Hillary's Uranium deal with the Russians...

https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/20 ... epage=true
But don't believe me. I'm biased. Believe that center of the "great right-wing conspiracy," The New York Times, which ran the article "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal" on April 23, 2015.

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.
Like, I'm just not sold on the importance of this. Yeah, we don't like Russia when they're trying to reclaim Soviet breakaway states or when they hire Manafort to work on Trump's campaign and crash our democratic system, but at the same time we're pretty cool with them owning nukes (to the point where we're more concerned with their ability to store them properly rather than what they will do with them).

And if this uranium is so critically important to AMERICA'S interests, why are we even letting private companies purchase the mineral rights in the first place? It seems like something so vitally important would be owned by the government and then we'd contract out the work. As it stands right now, it's not like we couldn't nationalize the mining site if we felt it was in our interests (which we apparently don't, at this time).

Like, I don't know, I'm not an expert on geopolitics or how control of AMERICA'S uranium deposits plays a role in that. I'd honestly be interested in knowing more details about why this is bad beyond people gesticulating breathlessly, shouting, "Russia! Clinton Foundation! Uranium!" until they collapse from exhaustion.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]