Satire for 2016 - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Ombrageux
[youtube]TLfDXJAh9Uk[/youtube]
By Hong Wu
Ombrageux wrote:[youtube]TLfDXJAh9Uk[/youtube]

I sympathize with the Bernie Bros in some ways, but videos like this remind me of why the DNC hated them and presumed to use them. We've had a huge failure of education in the west :(
By Ombrageux
[youtube]_CvHjEkhxJQ[/youtube]
By noemon
No offence but these stuff look cheap and incomprehensible.
By Ombrageux
[youtube]w9wi0cPrU4U[/youtube]
By Hong Wu
noemon wrote:No offence but these stuff look cheap and incomprehensible.

I thought it was pretty inspiring, if a little ironic that they play an American song at the end :lol: Or at least I think that's what it was.
By Wellsy
mikema63 wrote:Why is the civilization game in there? :lol:

It's where one can experience a virtual uncuckening via crushing all non-westerners with superior culture, military, technology and wealth.

By SolarCross
mikema63 wrote:Why is the civilization game in there? :lol:

Wellsy wrote:It's where one can experience a virtual uncuckening via crushing all non-westerners with superior culture, military, technology and wealth.

You can also crush western civs playing a non-western faction.. China, Russia, Ethiopia even Aztecs and Native Americans. Not sure civ offers that much to the racist. It is a big up for imperialism and Realpolitik I suppose.

This is not a scientific argument for the existen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

I know some of those on the Left may have troub[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]