ISIS teens behead priest saying mass in Normandy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
First picture of one of ISIS knifemen who forced elderly priest, 84, to kneel at altar before they slit his throat on camera after invading Mass - then gave 'Arabic sermon' before they were shot dead by police
It continues. I can't wait to hear what Donald Trump has to say. I'm sure Obama will downplay it as usual. Marine Le Pen, I think, is a shoe-in for the next election. Hollande's party is toast.
blackjack21 wrote:First picture of one of ISIS knifemen who forced elderly priest, 84, to kneel at altar before they slit his throat on camera after invading Mass - then gave 'Arabic sermon' before they were shot dead by police
It continues. I can't wait to hear what Donald Trump has to say. I'm sure Obama will downplay it as usual. Marine Le Pen, I think, is a shoe-in for the next election. Hollande's party is toast.

ISIS muslim Teen? Don't you mean a Tanned French Child?
"I'm sure Obama will downplay it as usual."

What is our goal. How do we act against ISIS without doing damage to international opinion. We can't risk bombing or killing Normandy civilians, and after all, this happened in Normandy. Should we be the world's policemen and military interventionist? Did Normandy invite us to deal with it for them?

Do we want to incite public furor that cannot be channelled and made effective? What are the risks involved in getting our population worked up into a frenzy and wanting to act now to crush ISIS today... when we cannot direct anyone to any action without violating international sovereignty?

So why do we want Obama to make a speech raising our anger and blood pressure?
No, has Obama done anything to go against Israel while he has been in power? No, why do you think that is? He created ISIS which went onto destroy Syria (one of Israels enemies). ISIS are suppose to be radical Islamists (that is what the sheelpe are told by the news anyway) but they never attack Israel (Islam's arch enemy), odd don't you think?

Decky wrote:No, has Obama done anything to go against Israel while he has been in power? No, why do you think that is? He created ISIS which went onto destroy Syria (one of Israels enemies). ISIS are suppose to be radical Islamists (that is what the sheelpe are told by the news anyway) but they never attack Israel (Islam's arch enemy), odd don't you think?

Oooooooooooooookay

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed ri[…]

That was weird

No, it won't Only the Democrats will be hurt by t[…]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]