We Must Fight White Privilege - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
[youtube]egr01a6oDMo[/youtube]

Madam Clinton's enlightened comments show us the way on how we must address the travails of people of color in the United States and around the world. These troubles are the fault of white people (or better yet of "people who believe they are white," as the the well-versed MacArthur genius and African-American scholar Ta-Nehisi Goatse put it).

As such, I would like whites to check their privilege, by documenting the damning facts. White privilege is evident in so many places.

Income:

Corporate giants like Facebook:

And of course Google (despite their anti-racist Google Doodles!):

The financing of the Democratic Party.

The Supreme Court:
(Admittedly, there is not a single WASP on the SCOTUS anymore, but that just shows how perfidious the Anglo can be..)

The Ivy League universities:

It just goes on and on! Truly, the "invisible knapsack" is invisible in so many places.

And don't get be started about our mass media of news and entertainment! Those are almost entirely "white spaces"! I learned about that from the NYT and NPR! (Really!)

The lesson to be learned is that whites, especially the WASP, are the most privileged ethnic group in the United States. Suggestions that this is just the scapegoating of a group which is arguably one of the least racist in order to hold together a fractious left-wing coalition driven by minority tribalisms are merely base conspiracy theorizing.

We must be willing to learn from the few white people who have the courage to denounce whiteness, people like Tim Wise, Barbara Spectre, Noel Ignatieff, and the courageous 14-year-old Barry Mann.

Truly, as Paul Krugman says, once we get rid of enough of us white folks, a minority-majority America voting for people like Hillary Clinton, funded by people like George Soros, will truly usher in an era of Equality! We will even go into Space again!

Hillary Clinton, heroically posing with her biggest donor, Haim Saban, but that is not why she supports Israel as an ethno-state, but purely out of moral considerations to Never Again.
White Americans tend to act as if they belong to a privileged class only because of their colour. In America, only white citizens could own properties in the pre-war era and Chinese migrants could never be naturalised and become Americans. Given this historical background, the problem of white privilege may still persist in the US only in terms of racial attitudes. On the contrary, the British had a white underclass in the 19th century and white privilege only existed in colonial societies outside the UK. Asian Americans are wealthier than other racial groups because of the current immigration system, by which they need to prove that their personal assets exceed $1 million and can start a business in the US.

Dickens wrote A Christmas Carol at what is now considered the end of the Industrial Revolution, a period when Britain’s change to new manufacturing processes — to machines that required fewer workers, to steam trains, to water power — resulted in intense economic output, and the country rising to a position as one of the world’s economic superpowers. And Dickens was fascinated by the technological change that was occurring all around him — entire books have been written on his interest in the steam train. But he was less enchanted by a darker, crueller potential of this social and economic transformation — the inequality it entrenched in society. Britain, a nation whose wealth was growing exponentially, had the power to (and later would) put measures in place to redistribute money fairly, ensuring that the poorest members of society were looked after, and had better chances of making a living, even flourishing. But instead, draconian laws about debt repayment and penury (the very state of being poor) forced many into workhouses and debtors’ prisons. After death, criminals’ bodies were treated as fair game for anatomists to dissect in the name of medical science — the misfortune of dying in debtors’ prison could result in this final, horrid indignity.
https://www.oxford-royale.co.uk/article ... ssons.html
Ombrageux wrote:Madam Clinton's enlightened comments show us the way on how we must address the travails of people of color in the United States and around the world. These troubles are the fault of white people (or better yet of "people who believe they are white," as the the well-versed MacArthur genius and African-American scholar Ta-Nehisi Goatse put it).

As such, I would like whites to check their privilege, by documenting the damning facts. White privilege is evident in so many places.

"White privilege" is nothing but a dishonest attempt by the privileged to deflect the people's attention away from actual privilege -- land titles, IP monopolies, private banksters' privilege of issuing money, etc. -- and replace it with the phony privilege of whiteness.
"White privilege" is just an acknowledgement than in the US if you're white you have certain cultural advantages that minorities do not have. It does not mean that all white people will achieve success. Just that they have better odds.
TTP has a point. It seems strange that ACTUAL privileges (those supproted by the law and that you can actually point to a piece of paper granting that privilege) that only the wealthy enjoy are never talked about.
It isn't really that strange. The real left is a danger to rich so they are used the media to push people towards a fake identify politics "left" that is no threat to them. The capitalists don't want to ever have to deal with a new Soviet Union or a powerful unite working class in their own country. What better way to ensure that than making sure that the working class are fighting each other over who has the most melanin in their skin or who wants to use what gender pronoun. :lol:
That was a great post, TTP. White privilege is, indeed, meant to distract from actual privilege, and convince the poor and the lower classes that they ought to argue among themselves than see how similar they really are, and that actual privilege rests with the wealthy.
Bulaba Jones wrote:That was a great post, TTP. White privilege is, indeed, meant to distract from actual privilege, and convince the poor and the lower classes that they ought to argue among themselves than see how similar they really are, and that actual privilege rests with the wealthy.

Yeah, sounds like something a honkey would say. Hope you're ready to get your shit pushed in once the race war comes, white devil.
No White person had ever hurt another White person before minorities tainted AMERICA. It was like Planet of the Apes; the golden rule was "White shall not harm White." There was no crime. Employers lavished money and benefits on their White brethren. No distinction was made based on class, political affiliation, or geographical origin.

As a Black man, I am proud that my people took a giant shit in your sandbox. Every moment of slavery was worth it to destroy your jive-ass honkey utopia.

And then, after we destroyed White Eden, you let us cuck you and your Constitution and make not just your equals... but your superiors... lol outta the way White boy, this college scholarship is mine, haha.

Tick tock, White people... the end is coming... at least y'all is be polite enough not to make a mess as you slowly genocide yourselves.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Considering that the white category encompasses rural Georgians, Wall Street hedge fund managers, and everything in between, that's a pretty impressive median income.

Statistically, it would be interesting to know what white gentiles and Jews make. Pretty sure the former's average income would be a couple $K lower and the latter's would be among the highest groups.

Currently, Jewish over-representation gets lumped in with "whites," their highest privilege only serving to magnify apparent "white privilege"..
Ombrageux wrote:Statistically, it would be interesting to know what white gentiles and Jews make. Pretty sure the former's average income would be a couple $K lower and the latter's would be among the highest groups.

Currently, Jewish over-representation gets lumped in with "whites," their highest privilege only serving to magnify apparent "white privilege"..

Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewis ... roup-in-US

Jews are the highest-earning religious group in the United States, with 46 percent of the working population earning a six-digit figure every year, according to a study released this week. In terms of annual earnings, the only other group to even come close to the average Jewish income was the Hindus, with 43 percent earning over $100,000. No other group reached even the 30 percent mark, and the overall US average was only 18 percent earning six-figure digits annually. The study, conducted by the Pew Forum on Religious and Public Life, also showed that, after Hindus, the Jews were the second most educated religious group in the US. 35 percent of Jews were found to have done at least some graduate work, as opposed to 48 percent amongst Hindus. The survey found that Jews were aligned with the national averages in terms of marital status and divorce rates, but showed that the Jewish birth rate was the lowest among religious groups, with 72 percent of those polled replying that they had no children. According to the survey the United States is on the verge of becoming a minority Protestant country, with only 51 percent of Americans replying that they are Protestant. The study polled over 35,000 Americans age 18 and older.
Jewish success makes sense when you realize that their culture has enforced a tradition of literacy for over two thousand years, and that in feudal times they weren't allowed to own property. This forced them into crafts and eventually finance. And during the time when they entered finance it was considered "dirty" and unwholesome for Christians to participate in.

As a black man this titillates me, because I love watching whitey shoot himself in the foot.

White man: Check out my truck, I'm Rollin' coal!!

Jewish man: My parents are immensely disappointed in me for choosing to go into movie production instead of being a doctor.

Sorry, crackers, it's not my fault you have a culture predisposed toward willful ignorance and that you have inferior genes.
I guess Jews are just the master-race then.

The stuff about getting into banking because they weren't allowed to farm/do manual labor is B.S. though. Some Jews have conceded: indeed, orthodox Jews never wanted to mix with goyim, and besides, manual labor was always looked upon with disdain.
Who said they couldn't do manual labor? I only said they couldn't own land. There was an incentive for them to seek out occupations that would outlast the feudal economy, which was based on land ownership. Tailors, carpenters, financiers, merchants, etc. became more important than your dumbshit country squire lording over a hamlet as England began its slow shift toward urbanization.

It's also unfair of you to lump the Orthodox in with the rest. Would you hold up polygamous Mormons or the Amish as examples of the average Christian?

And no, manual labor was not looked down upon, at least in a nominal sense. The English feudal church system espoused an ethos of Christian ignorance and poverty, especially between plagues when there was a surplus of labor. And even when the labor base was decimated, the average Christian laborer's endgame was owning land.

I'm sorry, honkey, but your inferior culture did not only produce inferior people, it also incentivized non-whites to not participate in your slow, cultural suicide.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Life is complex, but laws are simple Whate[…]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]