We Must Fight White Privilege - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
A major project of mine is to show that the condition of non-European peoples, quite often, is not determined by Europeans, but is mostly determined by themselves.

Concerning Jewish education/exclusion, sure, to an extent, but I don't think these kinds of (ultimately, apologetic) explanations fully account for remarkably phenomena like top oligarchs who finance the Clintons, the Yeltsin-era "Russian oligarchs," Hollywood, or "We the Supreme Court nah."

Intelligent, sure, a culture of education, absolutely, I think some nepotism is also at work.
OK good luck on your endeavor to prove that the jive honkeys who ran multiple societies did not dictate cultural norms that superior non-whites had to suffer under. Sorry if the master race you chose, like out of a D&D book, sucked and produced a shitload of worthless crackers who coasted on the success of their great^4 ancestors.

I hope that someday you will relieve yourself of the burden of proving that the white race isn't a gaggle of useless freaks that accidentally spawned a couple of innovators.
Omb wrote:The stuff about getting into banking because they weren't allowed to farm/do manual labor is B.S. though.

Indeed. That wasn't everything. Though it was a lot.

It also had to do with usury laws. Essentially, Christians were not allowed to use usury but Jews were.

The problem is that history can be complicated, which allows fascists and white supremacists to try and distort things.

For instance, though Jews were allowed to use usury in Europe, it did not make Jews any more for usury. It meant that they wouldn't be persecuted from the religious portion of things that ran Europe at the time.

These kinds of wrinkles add holes in which garbage can fester.

Does it matter that American liberals are smarter than American conservatives (1, 2)?

Obviously not, there are all kinds of reasons that may explain this as simplified.

When you say something about Jews, then of course the most simplified explanation laced with conspiracy theories must be true.

It's part of the reason that racist scum will try to bring this kind of stuff up. It's also part of the reason that, in the main, the rational people of the world have one alternative to scum:

The Immortal Goon wrote:When you say something about Jews, then of course the most simplified explanation laced with conspiracy theories must be true.

While you are right about that, it also works the other way. SJW types are apt to do that same thing for "white" people that anti-semites do for jews, or rednecks do for blacks.

Also tribal preference is a thing that pretty much everyone does, it isn't only a "white" thing, jews do it, catholics do it, football fans do it, creepy ideological types like your commies do it, we are all partisan to some team or another. I don't really get how people can imagine themselves as partisan for such a super huge grouping like skin colour, be it black, white, yellow or whatever; I'm English how am I supposed to hate cheese eating french surrender monkeys if I am supposed to be partisan to every white face on the planet? It ain't my bag but being partisan to a group identity based around skin tones or gene pools isn't really a different thing to being partisan around other group identities.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Jewish success makes sense when you realize that their culture has enforced a tradition of literacy for over two thousand years, and that in feudal times they weren't allowed to own property. This forced them into crafts and eventually finance. And during the time when they entered finance it was considered "dirty" and unwholesome for Christians to participate in.
And where pray did these Christian get the idea that usury was evil. From the Jewish Bible which forbade usury as evil with their fellow Jewish human beings, but permitted it with what they considered Goy untermensch. Jews were the ur Nazis. But these Josian Ur Nazis were even more of a failure than the later Nazis and there dreams of re-enacting the Caananite holocaust and putting the Jewish Jackboot (or Sandle of the time) on the necks of all the peoples of the known world never came to pass.

Judea was one long series of more less theocratic failed states, very much prefiguring the Islamic shit holes of our own time. The Romans did the Jews a great favour when they finally put the Jerusalem Temple racket, a kind of early version of Trump university out of its misery. But what they discovered was taking their genocidal racist mythology in to other peoples land,indoctrinating every Jewish child into a vile racism where it was unclean to even enter the house of gentile, unless on business and there was money to be made, they could exploit and out compete the unwary and unguarded indigenous population.

I have no issue with people being of Jewish decent. They need bear no responsibility for the actions of their ancestors. We a re all the descendants of the survivors and no genetic line survived the Ancient and medieval worlds by being nice. However when people start demanding that I apologise for my gentile ancestors actions I say beware. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Ombrageux wrote:Some Jews have conceded: indeed, orthodox Jews never wanted to mix with goyim, and besides, manual labor was always looked upon with disdain.

You will find many Jews doing manual work.

Ombrageux wrote:Because it's anti-semitic when you do it.
And racist too.

No it's not, nepotism is a lot of things but neither of those 2 things are true.

There is absolutely nothing that differs between people engaging in inter-ethnic, inter-tribal, inter-family, inter-in-group, inter-racial or inter-religious favouritism.

People do it the world over.
Does it matter that American liberals are smarter than American conservatives (1, 2)?

Not really. White liberals repress their racist feels/observations and embrace cuckoldry because they tend to be educated professionals or have careers that navigate an environment where expressing these sentiments is unacceptable and detrimental to their own interests. They repress these feelings and privately self-criticize them in order to make money and get along with token minorities in corporate workspaces, basically. Less educated, working class whites don't really have anything to lose in this regard, so they can let their unconscious and instinctual impulses deluge into actual communication. It isn't as though the knowledge that comes with a university degree magically drives itself deep into the human psyche and abolishes the inner racist/the cop inside your head/whatever.
Donald wrote:They repress these feelings and privately self-criticize them in order to make money and get along with token minorities in corporate workspaces, basically. Less educated, working class whites don't really have anything to lose in this regard, so they can let their unconscious and instinctual impulses deluge into actual communication. It isn't as though the knowledge that comes with a university degree magically drives itself deep into the human psyche and abolishes the inner racist/the cop inside your head/whatever.

Actual communication with abstract imagination you mean because those who have actual communication with other people at work, business & university they understand how silly racism is.
noemon wrote:Actual communication with abstract imagination you mean because those who have actual communication with other people at work, business & university they understand how silly racism is.

Whether or not it is silly depends entirely on your socioeconomic situation. I agree though that if your career places you in regular contact with educated token minorities, it is advisable to repress racist observations as much as possible (let alone talk about them).
You present it as some manufactured reality and pretending that racism created in the text is more real than humanism being created during actual human contact.

That is incorrect. Manufactured reality in internalised imagery is not more real than human interaction.
Ombrageux wrote:I guess Jews are just the master-race then.

The stuff about getting into banking because they weren't allowed to farm/do manual labor is B.S. though. Some Jews have conceded: indeed, orthodox Jews never wanted to mix with goyim, and besides, manual labor was always looked upon with disdain.

Jews were generally forbidden from owning land. THere are some exceptions found in Eastern Europe where there were entire rural communities of Jewish farmers and laborers, I believe particularly in Romania.

But generally speaking, the Jews were not allowed to own any land and I do not even believe allowed to own the buildings they worked in (they rented them).

This made it so the Jews weren't really any sort of 'master race,' but they were always urban dwellers employed in these fields. Jews who weren't clever enough to get gainful employment in some way were unable to probably marry, and if they did marry they were generally unable to afford to provide for their sons and daughters, making their bloodline quick to die out. The Jews naturally depended on each other, were highly endogamous and I imagine nepotinistic (like everyone was) which would have helped them more or less, right.

It's like an intense pressure cooker that made it so the average Jewish IQ increased.

Not to mention... Jews are extremely conservative in culture & behavior. Conservatism equals success. So Jews are successful.
Donald wrote:Not really. White liberals repress their racist feels/observations and embrace cuckoldry because they tend to be educated professionals or have careers that navigate an environment where expressing these sentiments is unacceptable and detrimental to their own interests. They repress these feelings and privately self-criticize them in order to make money and get along with token minorities in corporate workspaces, basically. Less educated, working class whites don't really have anything to lose in this regard, so they can let their unconscious and instinctual impulses deluge into actual communication. It isn't as though the knowledge that comes with a university degree magically drives itself deep into the human psyche and abolishes the inner racist/the cop inside your head/whatever.

According to this neither political stance nor education/intelligence have any bearing on irrational prejudice:

Cognitive Ability Varies, but Prejudice is Universal. When it comes to prejudice, it does not matter if you are smart or not, or conservative or liberal, each group has their own specific biases.
http://www.spsp.org/press-release/cognitive-ability
noemon wrote:You will find many Jews doing manual work.

No it's not, nepotism is a lot of things but neither of those 2 things are true.

There is absolutely nothing that differs between people engaging in inter-ethnic, inter-tribal, inter-family, inter-in-group, inter-racial or inter-religious favouritism.

People do it the world over.

But it's only racist when white people do it. Because they are the scum of the Earth, literally responsible for why the colored folk (except some Asians) can't get it together.

Perhaps I can be clearer: I don't mind that Jews are successful (even very, very successful). The problem is when: influential Jews and Jewish organizations hysterically oppose European ethno-nationalisms, while supporting Jewish ethno-nationalism (Israel), or when influential Jews and Jewish organizations hysterically attack "white privilege" (scapegoating us, really), while enforcing absolute silence on far-more-intense Jewish privilege.

Anti-gentilism/anti-Europeanism are absolutely pervasive.

'tis all, my friends.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since the earliest evidence of burial starts after[…]

Well that's the thing.. he was wrong A paper, by[…]

What bill are you talking about?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]