Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 250 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I'm confused by Trump. First he goes from build a wall to "we'll keep the good ones" and then he has Nigel Farage stop by a week after he references himself as Mr. Brexit in a tweet.

Is this an elaborate joke? The whole time we were building a wall to keep the immigrants in?
Daily Beast wrote:Donald Trump used his campaign funds to buy thousands of copies of his own book at retail cost, simultaneously diverting donor money back into his pockets while artificially boosting his sales figures. It’s a tactic that may be illegal, campaign finance experts say.

On May 10, the Trump campaign paid Barnes & Noble $55,055, according to a filing with the Federal Election Commission. That amounts to more than 3,500 copies of the hardcover version of Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again, or just over 5,000 copies of the renamed paperback release, Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America.

Crooked Donald! I hear he also used campaign funds to donate to his favorite organization, NAMBLA. Some very smart people are saying this. The best people.
The Daily Beast is owned in part by Chelsea Clinton, and even if Trump was buying copies of his own book (it's probably not true, or more complicated than that) it's a drop in the bucket compared to the stuff Clinton has been doing.

Another CNN poll puts Trump 1 point below Hillary in NC. Is Trump surging while Hillary is not on the campaign trail? Why did McCain have to release his health records but Hillary doesn't?

I had a good talk with an old friend of mine who stopped being a college liberal recently. Basically he agrees with me now, liberals have stopped taking any and all criticism of themselves and their positions seriously, this has led them off into madness and inanity. How many other people are waking up and realizing you can't just joke your way through serious subjects and the disagreements intelligent people have with you? We may not understand every policy area but we have a choice as to whether we respect other people's intelligence or if we act like thugs.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Crooked Donald! I hear he also used campaign funds to donate to his favorite organization, NAMBLA. Some very smart people are saying this. The best people.

Slick Willy! Let's not forget that Hillary is an enabler of her husband, who ditched his secret service detail to ride on Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express".

Just saying!
Yeah, Jeffrey Epstein also (allegedly) helped Trump rape a 13 year old girl.
While those accusations have received plentiful coverage, the latest, and if possible, most nauseating, has been mostly ignored by the mainstream media. A lawsuit filed against the Republican nominee by an unnamed accuser — referred to as “Jane Doe” in the filings — alleges that Trump raped her repeatedly at 13 years of age while she was tied to a bed, and that he beat her while she pleaded for him to stop, to no avail.

According to the suit, when Trump finished raping her, he allegedly told her “were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.”

The assault allegedly took place in 1994 at the mansion of Jeffrey Epstein, who is also named in the suit and accused of “anally and vaginally raping” the defendant, as well as beating her and threatening her and her family. Known as the “billionaire pedophile,” Epstein is similarly no stranger to rape and sexual assault, but while he was able to settle many cases out of court by paying hush money to “scores of alleged victims who said he serially molested them,” in 2008, one stuck. After being convicted of soliciting sex from an underage girl, he had to register as a Level 3 registered sex offender — a “threat to public safety.”

So why has this case been seemingly brushed aside by powerful media outlets? Despite Trump’s and Epstein’s alleged and not-so-alleged history of abuse, many may have initially doubted its credibility. This is the second filing by the woman against Trump — the first, filed without a lawyer under the name Katie Johnson, requested $100 million in damages and was thrown out due to filing errors. (After acquiring a lawyer, the suit was refiled anonymously, dropping some of the more serious charges, adding evidence, and reducing the damages sought to $75,000.) The particularly appalling nature of the purported crime may have also led to some dismissing it out of hand — with all the attacks lobbed at Trump, child rape may have seemed too shocking to believe?

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/295335/ ... -jane-doe/

So if that's a credible accusation, surely this one is? But of course it's very clear that you're just a concern troll choosing Trump because it is the most convenient method to stir up shit on this forum.
Economist Poll says Clinton's lead now just 4%... last time it was 6%... That means Trump got back into their margin of error, which is also 4%.

LA Times remains close though Hillary is back one or two points up. My guess is that Trump bumped to the lead because of Obama's Golf scandal and Iran payment, but has settled back into the "striking distance" margin he had prior to either convention.

Nevertheless he now has several polls showing he closed the gap a bit and continued his long-term upward trend from his low in June.
Last edited by colliric on 25 Aug 2016 08:45, edited 1 time in total.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Your strategy of argument is basically to make up your own reality, so it's no wonder that you're an ardent Trump supporter who takes fellowships in the ninnies and white supremacists of the_Donald and /pol/ respectively. What do you even get out of this? Does cheering on Donald Trump make your life feel less meaningless?

Saying I make up my own reality sounds pretty silly coming from a liberal CTR guy. The millennial left has been focused on refusing to accept all disagreement for awhile now but I'm making up my own reality? How, why?

But yes, cheering on Donald Trump is very entertaining. Sure he has his flaws, in some ways he has liberal tendencies, but he also rejects the fake reality the left has been building up for the past several years. I will take what I can get, especially if it's funny.

@colliric newest LA times poll has Trump ahead again. #Whereshillary? Why is it bad that Bush didn't visit on the ground but Hillary and Obama don't have to? Where's Hillary's medical records? You never saw McCain having what looks like a seizure on national television and he provided his records.
It's admittedly impressive how well Trump is still doing, relatively speaking, despite sounding like a loudmouthed idiot much of the time, and despite the fact he is the other candidate and will receive attention no matter what. Clinton's lead isn't that great in most polls recently, so imagine what things would have been like if the GOP had nominated someone else, even a creep like Ted Cruz. Support for Clinton is lukewarm at best, and even many people who feel they have no choice but to support her (because they see themselves as Democrats or they simply don't like the idea of Trump being elected) don't actually like her.

Trump still has a chance at the presidency despite everything, but had the GOP nominated someone seen as more moderate and normal, a Clinton loss would be almost guaranteed.

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Huffington Post Senior Politics Editor Sam Stein stated that the Clinton Foundation “definitely” needs to be shut down or transferred to another foundation because there’s too much “ethical murkiness” and that the foundation did influence US foreign policy because donors to it gained access.

Let me guess, it didn't happen because Breitbart?
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Your strategy of argument is basically to make up your own reality, so it's no wonder that you're an ardent Trump supporter who takes fellowships in the ninnies and white supremacists....

What "white supremacists" are you constantly talking about?
Is there any group out there that calls itself "white supremacists"?

Trump had to kiss the ass of some lobby of white Americans, but these guys do not call themselves "white supremacists", so you have to be more specific about what you are talking.

You just keep repeating your conspiracy theory about "white supremacists", without giving any factual material about the existence of such a movement. There is not even a movement, called "white lives matter", there are no lobbies that call themselves "white supremacists", and there are no users in this forum that call themselves "white supremacists". So repeating the mantra about "white supremacists" is just the usual tactic in derailing the thread. Can you not stay on topic, the topic is about Trump, not about the conspiracy theory about "white supremacism".

Trump never mentioned that he is proud of his skin colour, or of the skin colour of his children and grandchildren. He made some remarks about the religion of his children and grandchildren [I cannot be more specific in this regard, due to the obvious reasons], but he never made any remarks, like "white lives matter". He said "all lives matter" on some of his rally, and they called him "racist" because of that.

BTW, Hillary was endorsed by the Communist party of the USA.
Had she to distance herself from this endorsement?

There was no uproar in the media about this issue, though Communists were the must bloody and sadistic murderers of all totalitarian regimes in the 20th century.

Why is it OK to be endorsed by people who adhere to an ideology that was responsible for the death of more than 100 Million people?
Last edited by ArtAllm on 25 Aug 2016 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
I think it has become more than clear that Hillary Clinton died from septic shock days ago. Her next appearance will be as a corpse animated by a series of pulleys and struts with a cassette player in its pocket.

What else could it be? Where is she? The thing is there are people out there who would still vote for Hillary's bloated rotting corpse over Trump, and I'm talking about Republicans!

What's the green or libertarian candidates like, maybe it's time the US electorate broadened their horizons a bit beyond "A or B?". Surely they could be no worse than an animated corpse or a man that's mean to innocent babies.
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:I think it has become more than clear that Hillary Clinton died from septic shock days ago. Her next appearance will be as a corpse animated by a series of pulleys and struts with a cassette player in its pocket.

What else could it be? Where is she? The thing is there are people out there who would still vote for Hillary's bloated rotting corpse over Trump, and I'm talking about Republicans!

Well, the established lame stream media has still some influence, and these guys do what they can to create the illusion that this living corps, that cannot function without drugs, is still good enough for being a president of the USA.

One picture is worth ten thousand words! (Chinese proverb)

ArtAllm wrote:Trump never mentioned that he is proud of his skin colour, or of the skin colour of his children and grandchildren. He made some remarks about the religion of his children and grandchildren [I cannot be more specific in this regard, due to the obvious reasons], but he never made any remarks, like "white lives matter". He said "all lives matter" on some of his rally, and they called him "racist" because of that.

He's a fake Christian anyway, doing so only for the political value of doing so. He has flip flopped so many times that it's very clear he'll say anything to get elected. It's a stark contrast to Hillary, who has actual issues that she is campaigning on.

And "all lives matter" is a racist slogan, in many respects. I'm not going to say that it's directly racist, but it is unintentionally racist by contributing to the same intellectual system that seeks to decontextualize the black experience from history.

BTW, Hillary was endorsed by the Communist party of the USA.

I'd rather be endorsed by the communist party than David Duke. The far left in the US is disenfranchised, and the fact that they support a former agent of neo-liberalism speaks volumes to that.

Hong Wu wrote:Saying I make up my own reality sounds pretty silly coming from a liberal CTR guy. The millennial left has been focused on refusing to accept all disagreement for awhile now but I'm making up my own reality? How, why?

I'm not going to try to answer the "why" because you know that better than I do. The "how" is quite simple, you only consume media that will reinforce your politics and reject other media as being controlled by the establishment and therefore invalid (but only if they are saying something about your candidate). As long as you continue to visit eco-chambers, that will be your reality.

It reminds me a lot of the fox news parrots that clearly got all their news from Fox.

But yes, cheering on Donald Trump is very entertaining. Sure he has his flaws, in some ways he has liberal tendencies, but he also rejects the fake reality the left has been building up for the past several years. I will take what I can get, especially if it's funny.

He will be very bad for this country and as someone who likes nationalism when it actually improves the position of this country and the world, that is very concerning to me. The way I see it, China and Russia are catching up to us: the former in terms of economy and the latter in terms of world influence on military. The president that I believe has the best chance to extend our lead and keep us ahead of the game is Hillary Clinton, and I don't think it's close. She has the connections, the advisors, and the experience to keep us on top.

Trump will percipitate America's fall into a failed, oligarchical state.
But the DNC leaks show us that other media is controlled by the establishment. The DNC can cut off lines of questioning mid-segment and has a line to the head of MSNBC. That you think Trump = oligarchy instead of the person who is unprecedentedly crooked just screams paid shill.

So today Hillary calls out the "alt right" instead of talking about her "ctrl alt delete". I read a description on New Republic which described them as "racist trolls who hide behind anime avatars". Rei and Saeko better stay out of the gym for awhile. It's also funny that either Drlee or SO, I forget which, said the alt right don't exist. Or maybe it was our CTR guy. Anyway, WE EXIST and we are waging memetic warfare upon Hillary. She is demanding that Donald hand over the frogs but it's not going to happen.

Thanks for the recruitment speech Hillary!

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]

@FiveofSwords There is no biological aspect […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]