Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 252 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
So hillary is now going after the internet and a french cartoon meme frog? She is glacial, so behind the time, and can't even climb stairs without assistance.

Pepe is more capable.

I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. Will someone please explain to me WTF is up with Donald Trump's lips?

They're great American lips?
Uh, sure, whatever you say, Fellow Kid.

Meanwhile, on the Wild Ride of Rapin Trump

Politico wrote:As Donald Trump soft-pedals his once-hard-line immigration rhetoric, supporters of his vanquished primary foe Ted Cruz have one message for Republican voters: We told you so.

Cruz spent the final months of his unsuccessful presidential primary run arguing that Trump was a not-so-closeted liberal whose conservative language on immigration was not to be trusted. Now, Trump says he is open to “softening” the approach to some undocumented immigrants already in this country, a departure from his previous calls for a deportation force.

And as Ted Cruz eyes his 2018 reelection bid, with some of his supporters holding out hopes for a 2020 presidential run, Cruz world feels vindicated.

"Everything Trump promises comes with an expiration date,” said Cruz’s former Senate communications director, Amanda Carpenter. “We knew it during the primary, and now it is apparent he has duped his most loyal supporters on the issue they care about most, immigration. Don't say we didn't warn them."

Over the past several days, Trump’s position on immigration has become muddled. While the Republican nominee was once staunchly in favor of deportation forces that would target undocumented immigrants and send them back to their countries of origin, he appears to have backed off that position somewhat, likening his view now to that of President Barack Obama.

“What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country,” Trump said on Fox News on Monday night, noting that he was going to focus on removing “the bad ones.” “Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing."

He added later that he would do so “perhaps with a lot more energy.”

Asked by Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Tuesday whether accommodations would be made for “those people that contribute to society, have been law-abiding, have kids here,” Trump replied, “There certainly can be a softening, because we're not looking to hurt people.”

His campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, said on CNN over the weekend that it is “to be determined” whether Trump still backs a deportation force. He postponed an immigration-related speech that was planned for Thursday in Colorado as he continues to speak to people “to understand how to execute on those ideas,” Conway said on Fox News earlier this week.

Cruz backers are quick to characterize Trump’s emerging position as amnesty.

“From what I have seen, he is now the pro-amnesty candidate,” said Rick Tyler, a former campaign communications director for Cruz. “If Trump is insistent on reversing himself on amnesty, then he will have fooled his entire base. He would have fooled enough people who voted for him to make him the Republican nominee. It’s deceitful; it was a betrayal.”

Honestly, America's only chance is for a million of them to get together, and walk on Washington, to demand that BOTH candidates be recalled. No other functioning democracy in the world would allow such people to run for leadership!
One of the best parts of Trump's pivot is that he did it right after endorsing Anne Coulter's book, which is full of praise for his deportation policy.

Her Twitter is full of angry tweets mocking Trump now, just as her new book "In Trump We Trust" or something is about to hit shelves lol.
I'd rather vote for Sanders, but I'm happy with Hillary Clinton. She believes in climate change and wants to do something about it. She has plenty of progressive positions on her platform. She wants to repeal Citizens United. She will not sign TPP into law. She will appoint SCJ's that will affirm progressive victories in the courts. She will try to pass comprehensive gun control that all Americans support. She will expand or protect Obamacare. She will try to pass a trillion dollar infrastructure and jobs bill. She is a good candidate once you get past the propaganda.
It is amazing the stupidity of the Trump supporters here. Not one single person has articulated the pieces of Trump's "platform" with which they agree. But just a couple of posts ago LV actually spoke to the Clinton positions with which he agrees. This is typical.

Trump may yet win. I think he will not. I have faith in the women of America. I believe that in the end they will vote their conscience. And in pretty big numbers. But we have seen nothing yet. Trump will act like the mouth-breathers on this forum posting utter bullshit in what they believe to be a clever attempt to troll the thinking people here.

Oh and Jessup:

Today she spoke in Reno. Perhaps you missed it. No surprise there. Ireland is at the end of the news tunnel. You will hear in about a week.
What else could it be? Where is she?
I'll vote for Trump just to give the establishment the middle finger. Why this must mean I like Trump is anyone's guess. He wasn't my first choice, but I love how he makes the establishment squirm.

I don't particularly believe in Trump. It's just that if he wins the people I'm tired of basically lose. So I shoot myself in the foot, but I shoot my adversaries in the head.
Drlee wrote:It is amazing the stupidity of the Trump supporters here. Not one single person has articulated the pieces of Trump's "platform" with which they agree. But just a couple of posts ago LV actually spoke to the Clinton positions with which he agrees. This is typical.

I don't give a damn what you think.

As an Australian Liberal I support the general Republican-Trump platform of lower taxes, smaller government, immigration control, anti-abortion, anti-establishment, anti-Obamacare(because that's shit compared to our Medicare), anti-Clinton. I support the platform that Trump generally presents. I also supported Brexit and respect the pro-Trump(or anti-Clinton) positions of both Nigel Farage and Julian Assange....

Good enough for you?
@jessupjonesjnr87

Hillary Clinton's campaign is like a water slide, she just wants to take the path of least resistence no matter what nonsense and lies she has to spew out.

But her lies are very boring, her advisers do not have any creativity.

:D
Blackjack21 wrote:I'll vote for Trump just to give the establishment the middle finger.
The problem with this, is that Trump IS the establishment. He's just duping you into thinking he's not that 1% that only thinks of themselves, and you've all fallen for it. Suckers!

jjj87 wrote:Hillary Clinton's campaign is like a water slide, she just wants to take the path of least resistence no matter what nonsense and lies she has to spew out.
When your opponent is Trump, you don't have to do much. Trump hangs himself. Trumps lies far exceed anything that Clinton has said, to date. Lying Trump should be the slogan, not lying Hillary.

ArtAllm wrote:But her lies are very boring, her advisers do not have any creativity.
Care to point out the lies when she discusses her policies, or is that too deep for Trump supporters, who are more concerned with her health, or with getting a sound bite from Trump? Clinton is not there for entertainment, whereas Trump is. Clue in, please.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Yeah so we should elect the paid Russian shill, because that will make us be America's oligarchy.

Just about any country or entity that rejects globalism will inevitably have ties with Russia's ruling class, which has also rejected globalism.

That is fine, though. Russia's oligarchy belongs to Russia alone. It is not a supra-national class, therefore it uses its influence not to subvert the interests of America or Britain, but the interests of the globalist class.

As far as the whole accusing the right-wing of fascism thing; I have never been one of those people for one, and the other thing is that conservatives do the same thing.

Actually that very book (Liberal Fascism) was written in response to liberal use of the epithet 'fascist' to silence conservatives in the culture wars. Conservatives did not begin to use it until after they began losing said culture war. Jonah Goldberg's ideas are really a rehashing of John Talbot's, a liberal philosopher who believed that the far-right and the far-left are basically the same thing, an essentially totalitarian assault on free markets and open societies. Hannah Arendt and Karl Popper were also proponents of similar ideas.

Goldberg simply identified the people who are ruining civil society: left-wing progressivists who allow themselves to be co-opted by corporate interests in exchange for institutional influence. This kind co-operation between civil society, corporations, and the state is quite similar to the older definition of fascism as co-operation between the classes.

Interestingly enough there is a whole order of conspiracy theory about the recapitulation of fascism in the Judaeo-Masonic New World Order, or the polity frequently identified with the globalist empire of the Atlantic powers. People like to dismiss out of hand Alex Jones, but there are a lot of disturbing things potentially occurring in the military science community, in technological statecraft, biogenetic engineering/eugenics, etc., that he frequently brings attention to. The occult dimension of the globalist project isn't really that different from some of the more modestly esoteric doctrines of Nazism, particularly the belief in universal spiritual renewal through a new hierarchal social order.

Maybe the Americans and British just didn't want the Germans beating them to the punch?

She will not sign TPP into law.

Let's be honest, this is something that only wine moms believe.

There's a hint of desperation in Hillary's flip-flop on the TPP, which is difficult to trust when Obama is doing everything that he can to push it through.

The TPP is viewed by the Western political class as necessary to maintain a very large economic and military empire to restrain the Russians and Chinese. They don't view the Cold War as having ended with the fall of Communism, but as something that will only be resolved in the full liberal-democratic development of Russia and China. Since both Russia and China have rejected the globalist consensus while also exploiting it, a need has emerged for liberal nations to collectively protect their interests from the Eurasian Question, which is a kind of multi-polarity in the world caused by an overall decline in growth.
So Donaldo Trumpio has come out in favour of amnesty. in truth Donaldo's policy always amounted to Amnesty. A serious immigration policy, not merely deports illegal immigrants, it sends them to the back of the queue, with a healthy points penalty for having tried to cheat the system and all those who try to abide by the rules.

It has to be said a lot of Conservatives /right wingers are pretty effing dumb. If something's winding the lefties up they assume that the policy must have some substantive goodness to it. Trump's talk of murderors, rapists and Mexican paid Walls was just a cover in exactly the same way that Guantánamo Bay was a cover by Bush and Co for letting the Muslims butt fuck America after 9/11. When will the Trump fanboys wake up?

However for all his manifest faults Trump does seem to oppose the genocide of Syria's Infidels: the number one policy for the Clinton-Cruz faction of American politics. The supposedly radical left comes on this forum every day to attack Trump but not a word about how the Neo cons are lining up behind Hillary, and for very good reason.
Last edited by Rich on 26 Aug 2016 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
So Trump is back tracking now. Damn I was hoping he would do that if after he go elected...... fucking pussy.

He turned out to be full blown profiteering bastard after all.

He just forfeited the one and only thing got him to the presidential race. I doubt he will have any chance at winning now. What a dumbass.

Well, it looks like we are going to have a grandma who us going to be the leader of most powerful country on earth. Oh god why!? Was having a black guy not bad enough already?
Rich wrote:So Donaldo Trumpio has come out in favour of amnesty. in truth Donaldo's policy always amounted to Amnesty. A serious immigration policy, not merely deports illegal immigrants, it sends them to the back of the queue, with a healthy points penalty for having tried to cheat the system and all those who try to abide by the rules.

It has to be said a lot of Conservatives /right wingers are pretty effing dumb. If something's winding the lefties up they assume that the policy must have some substantive goodness to it. Trump's talk of murderors, rapists and Mexican paid Walls was just a cover in exactly the same way that Guantánamo Bay was a cover by Bush and Co for letting the Muslims butt fuck America after 9/11. When will the Trump fanboys wake up?

However for all his manifest faults Trump does seem to oppose the genocide of Syria's Infidels: the number one policy for the Clinton-Cruz faction of American politics. The supposedly radical left comes on this forum every day to attack Trump but not a word about how the Neo cons are lining up behind Hillary, and for very good reason.

What the fuck did I just read?
Albert wrote:So Trump is back tracking now. Damn I was hoping he would do that if after he go elected...... fucking pussy.

He turned out to be full blown profiteering bastard after all.

He just forfeited the one and only thing got him to the presidential race. I doubt he will have any chance at winning now. What a dumbass.

Well, it looks like we are going to have a grandma who us going to be the leader of most powerful country on earth. Oh god why!? Was having a black guy not bad enough already?

I don't see this as backtracking. Because it's not. It seems more a clarification of his policy to me. I see this as being Trump listening that new chick in charge of his campaign. His Polling needs to change, he is heading in the right direction but needs it quicker and a softening of the edges of his immigration policies may be what he needs the most at this point.

Hillary's latest ads were based solely on race.... Now her ad looks toothless.
Trump is a protest vote like Brexit is. His motto of, "we will deport them and clean up America" was sending a strong message that empowered white people. His back tracking now will demotivate people and take away the core strong message people wanted to be send.

People in the end want not just illigals to leave but most immigrants. And hopefully ex-slave blacks as well somehow. This message is being lost now.

But I guess getting Trump to presidential race is strong enough of a message anyhow. That hopefully made progressive liberals and the establishment shit their pants at least a little.

Also hopefully next time around there would be a leader competent and courageous enough to actually put the difficult policies on the table.

This goes out to @SpecialOlympian
Alt-Right Founder Demands Clinton Apologize To 'European-Americans Everywhere'
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]