The Leaks Keep on Coming - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
I'm about to search for Drlee's opinion on McCain releasing his medical records (I'm not).

No need. I don't think any candidate should have to release his/her medical records. I believe they should be private between a doctor and patient.

I do not feel the same way about financial records. Particularly when a candidate has made their contents a issue with the voting public as Trump has.

I have no desire to see Trump's medical records or Hillary's for that matter. If he is going to release them he ought to tell the truth and not release some absurdity like that letter.
:|
The doctor who has produced the only public medical record about Donald Trump during his presidential campaign reportedly said he spent only five minutes writing it.
Harold Bornstein, Trump's doctor who wrote a four-paragraph note last December declaring the GOP nominee to be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," said Friday that he spent very little time on the note.

"I try to get four or five lines down as fast as possible so that they would be happy," he told NBC News, explaining that he penned the note as he waited for a limo to pick him up. "In the rush, I think some of those words didn't come out exactly the way they were meant."

Bornstein said he added some hyperbole to the note because "I think I picked up his kind of language and then I just interpreted it to my own."
Asked about Trump's health, Bornstein told NBC: "I don't think he's in any better or worse (shape) than the average person that goes and exercises every single day," he said. "Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink -- and that's simply the best advantage you can have to live -- and he's got a good family history."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/26/politics/ ... index.html
AND?
CNN down to <630k viewers last time hooded alt-right frogmen took it to the top on the new (only) reddit sub. Trump hasn't given anyone a reason to wonder about his health, unlike Hillary whose emails talk about her "cracked head" and show her researching powerful drugs given to people who suffer from things like Parkinsons and bursts of spontaneous anger.

Also, Jimmy Kimmel spent like 6:46 seconds complaining that Alex Jones from Infowars spent nearly 7 minutes talking about the opened pickle jar. Well played, Jimmy.
AND?

He is covering for this nonsense. If he did what he said he did he is an even bigger idiot than I imagined. Get your head around this.

A billionaire patient, candidate for President of the United States, asks for a letter describing his health and he tried
"to get four or five lines down as fast as possible so that they would be happy," he told NBC News, explaining that he penned the note as he waited for a limo to pick him up. "In the rush, I think some of those words didn't come out exactly the way they were meant."

Only a monumental fool would try to mail this in. Then further consider. He seems to have memorized Trumps blood pressure and PSA. That is inconceivable. Then we are supposed to believe that a physician would put a patient's PSA score in a general discussion of his health? Inconceivable.

This doctor is covering for someone and I am not sure why. I suspect it is either fear or profit.

This much is certain. If he indeed did write that letter he is beyond foolish. He is not to be trusted. I would not let that big of an idiot anywhere near myself or someone I loved. The hospital should consider revoking his privileges. He is a liability.
I keep telling you most Doctors do that. Trump is simply a friend of that Doctor. This was not a 10 page ode to Trump, it was a standard quickly written job reference letter for a patient. Trump may be candidate for president, but what is that role.., It's a job, and this letter is written as a standard Job reference letter certifying he is simply fit for the job. The doctor most likely deliberately wrote it to be understood by a layperson through standard procedure. This was clearly not written for other doctors. He probably did not anticipate the media coverage would take him to task for not sounding "doctorly" because it was mainly a job reference letter and not nessecerily a specifically medical document.
I can't take conspiracy theories (!) about Trump's health seriously when Hillary has all of these things happening that make her look seriously ill and the people going on about Trump's health brush those things off, meanwhile Trump seems completely healthy and is holding events daily.

https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

What is this Owl/Minerva rule that Hillary doesn't want to violate? Sounds like actual Illuminati-level stuff, the Owl of Minerva supposedly having been one of their symbols. There is no law or regulation called the owl/Minerva rule.
HuffPo fires a columnist and deletes his articles without communicating with him because he wrote an article questioning Hillary's health. After her Pepe speech she has gone back into hiding. He makes a YouTube video saying he fears for his life and isn't suicidal or clumsy:

YFW you realize the Hillary conspiracy theories are real.
Yeah or he's a silly paranoid shit that probably got fired because he made a dumbass article.

Nah, the international conspiracy that no Republican is touching on even though they want to send her to jail over e-mails makes more sense.
Colliric, you are aware that DrLee is an actual Doctor, right?

This is analogous to you telling me how I would write a proof of income letter for a client seeking to finance something.
I don't know. How many angels can dance upon the head of a snake on a Caduceus pin?

The extant of my medical knowledge begins with the medical journals my mother left next to the toilet and ends with her throwing shade on doctors she thought to be incompetent.

But even I, as a layman, can tell that something like "all results were positive" is some pretty half assed bullshit because medicine is like golf. You want a low score, you want negatives. In general, the nature of testing for something means that a positive result is bad.

It's just a very weird way for a doctor to write something. For the record, I don't believe either candidate is in bad health. I just think it's a ridiculous and laughable doctor's note.

I'll defer to DrLee's opinion on this if he thinks otherwise.

Also, Doc Lee, as someone who used to revel in mocking your faith I have been enjoying your Trump posting. Hit me up if a docgor's conference ever brings you to Los Angeles. Maybe I can offer you a few pointers on how to manage your portfolio while you're here. Also, if you're here, then I can legitametly smoke my prescription weed under the care of a trained professional.

PoFo PoFreshionals represent.
[youtube]_KEWXHLwDR0[/youtube]

Sounds pretty straightforward to me. Wrote it as a quicky reference for a personal friend, not necessarily in medical language. Nothing weird about it, he just didn't anticipate the media would blow it out of proportion. Wrote it mainly for Trump's supporters I guess.

Also what's the problem with Windows XP that people seem to focus on?
Didn't watch the video but I get the jist of it. Also yeah the XP thing is a dumb Internet joke. My phone capitalizes Internet for some reason.

Trump and his supporters are attacking Clinton on her health because they can't attack her on the issues. Trump's platform is always shifting, and he even dialed it back on the wall.

What he should be doing, and would be doing if his campaign was run by competent people, is keep attacking Hillary on her foundation, emails, and Benjamin Ghazi. But that isn't happening, because Trump is a garbage person who surrounds himself with trashy yes men, and is effectively running his campaign from the trash can of Oscar the Grouch.
Honestly I'm not surprised that an old Doctor is using an outdated version of Windows. It's impossible for me to reach my medical professional clients and when I do they put me on hold multiple times. I won't begrudge a doctor for using something that works and not changing it.

Trump is still a fucklord though.
They definitely attack Hillary over the issues, from her war records to her trade records and so-on.

I swear to God, if Trump loses I will quit PoFo and if Trump wins I will respond to every post with BTFO because what else can be said?
Just in case you've deluded yourself into thinking that Soros is just another funder and not some insane, evil man, try watching this video:

Possibly one of the most shocking things I have ever seen in my life. He uses phrases like "Achilles heel of western civilization", apparently sympathizes with ISIS and says that Trump will win the popular vote in a landslide (then they run a ticker saying he said the opposite) and that Hillary will be President anyway.

You're all a buncha prudes. GET LAID!

By that definition, if you obtained a DNA a census[…]

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]