Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 260 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
That is supremely unlikely honestly. Why would it come up in a middle of his election? His wife is also Hot as ... so that decreased the chances of it being true. He has children also. I mean i don't know how a paedophiles head works but Trump defiantly doesn't strike me as a paedophile. I doubt Trumps behaviour/characteristics even fit a paedophiles profile.....
JohnRawls wrote:That is supremely unlikely honestly. Why would it come up in a middle of his election? His wife is also Hot as ... so that decreased the chances of it being true. He has children also. I mean i don't know how a paedophiles head works but Trump defiantly doesn't strike me as a paedophile. I doubt Trumps behaviour/characteristics even fit a paedophiles profile.....

I'm not sure whether he's a pedophile or not, but it doesn't mean anything that he has a hot wife.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Eh, Clinton campaign has too much to lose by trying to turn allegations into facts. Me, I'm just a concerned citizen trying to figure out why Donald Trump won't release his tax returns (NAMBLA connection in there perhaps?)

That meme is like, how many weeks old now?
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:i can haz tax returnz???/

no seriously though, when he shows his tax returns I'll stop calling him a child diddler, because until he does so there is no proof that he is not supporting child diddlers.

I'm just not sure what the point is. The audience at PoFo isn't really part of that malleable section of the electorate.
@SpecialOlimpian

Like a lot of first world nations, Germany has an aging population.

It's just what happens when you have better educated, skilled people in your population.

They have less children, and the top of the age/population pyramid becomes fatter than the bottom.Germany and a lot of countries....

East Germany (DDR) had an even more educated population than the BRD, but the Communist state promoted family values there, the women were encouraged to have babies, especially educated women, they got rewards for having babies, material and psychological rewards.

And that was the reason why they did not have any demographic collapse in the DDR, but after the reunification the birth rate of East Germans immediately dropped and is now even below the German average.

It seems that the East German variety of Communism was not as bad, as the western variety, called "Cultural Marxism" that is very hostile to the traditional family and promotes feminism and degeneracies, that destroy the family.

According to the plans of the "Frankfurter Schools", the destruction of the traditional family had a very high priority.

.... like Japan where adultdiapers outsell infant diapers, are going to need immigrants.

Well, Japan is doing good without any immigration of Muslims and other minorities that are racially and culturally incompatible with the Japanese society.

I can imagine that Japanese may permit to some selected East Asians eventually migrate, after a due procedure, to Japan, and become Japanese citizens.

But it is idiotic to believe that Japan just opens the border for low-IQ people from Africa. I cannot even imagine that Japan permits Europeans with high IQ to settle in Japan, because this would destroy the racial homogeneity of Japan.

And if you call a Japanese "racist", he will not understand what you are talking about, because this word does not have any meaning in the Japanese language.

They even had a law there prohibiting persons with black skin to work as English teachers, because Asian children were scared and wined, they never saw a black person before, and the Japanese authorities just cared about the Japanese children. Can you blame them for that?

Japanese are already used to North Europeans, but they still do not treat them as equals, because they do not look and will never look like East Asians.

How can Japan get away with such policies?

Well, Japan's elite was not subverted by Globalists, like it was the case with Western elites.

East European Elites were also able to promote the interests of their own countries.

BTW, after the collapse of the East Block many East Europeans, including many Volksdeutsche (Ethnic Germans) moved to Germany.

And guess what?

The leftist media in Germany and the corrupt politician were against this migration, they constantly talked about East European "criminality, like the so called "Russian Mafia", they said that Germany cannot possibly manage such a big influx of East European migrants.

I can remember the headlines "Das Boot ist voll" (The boat is full).

Some leftist politicians even let the cat out of the bag: The influx of East Europeans had allegedly increased the "racism" in Germany, because the European Migrants did not share the (((leftist )) agenda.

The East Euoropean migrants voted for Helmut Kohl, who wanted the Truks to go back to Turkey, and replace them with East Europeans.

After the discovery of previously unseen documents, former Chancellor Helmut Kohl has confirmed that in 1982, he had a plan to drastically reduce the number of Turks living in Germany. But according to a statement released by his office on Friday, the policy reflected wider debate at the time.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 14572.html

That is the reason why Helmut Kohl was so hated by the "German" media and the self-elected Globalist Establishment.

As a result, after the continuous hate propaganda against Kohl and East European migrants in German media, the Green-Red coalition came to power in Germany, and the administration of Schröder changed the migration and citizenship law of Germany.

The migration of Volksdeutsche was reduced to a small quota, about 20 000 in a year, because leftists claimed that Germany is physically unable to integrate more than this limited amount of East European migrants, and that there was no need for them at all.

And the most absurd pretext of these leftists was that these Volksdeutsche were not German enough.

BTW, these leftists never questioned the Jewishness of people who moved from East Europe to Germany or Israel, this contingent of migrants did not speak neither Yiddish nor German, but this was no problem.

A Jewish grandmother was enough to be accepted as a Jew with a special right to return to Israel or to Germany, and the leftist were also happy with the "Jews-only" migration laws of Israel.

Though most of Volksdeutsvche had a good education, the younger generation did not speak German any more. Due to the anti-German propaganda the German schools were closed in East European countries, and the lack of German language skills was the pretext to prevent Ethnic Germans from moving to Germany.

But these same leftist politicians that closed the door to Ethnic Germans, now advocate an uncontrolled and unlimited migration of culturally and racially incompatible to Europe low-IQ people from the Third World.

They same people who said that Germany does not need East Europeans now say that Germany needs these backward people from the Third World, that it is no problem at all for Germany to integrate 2 Million of them in one year, and nobody talks about the criminality of these "New Germans", this question is taboo in German media.

As we see, it was planned the way it is, they intentionally destroyed the family in Western countries, they created a democratic collapse, they prevented East Europeans from moving to Germany, and now they are replacing the native European population with non European migrants.

It seems that they are just implementing the Cudenhove-Kalergi-Plan.

BTW, Merkel was honoured with the Cudenhove-Kalergi-Prize.

Guess why?

Well, the Globalist lobbies, like AIPAC, praised the efforts of Schröder, too, they need diversity in Western countries, but not in Israel:

ADL Hails Passage of New Immigration Law in Germany

New York, New York, May 28, 1999 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today lauded the passage of sweeping changes in Germany’s immigration law, saying the easing of the nation’s once rigorous naturalization requirements "will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance.
"It is encouraging to see pluralism taking root in a society that, despite its strong democracy, had for decades maintained an unyielding policy of citizenship by blood or descent only," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "The easing of immigration requirements is especially significant in light of Germany’s history of the Holocaust and persecution of Jews and other minority groups. The new law will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance in a nation with an onerous legacy of xenophobia, where the concept of `us versus them’ will be replaced by a principle of citizenship for all."

http://www.adl.org/presrele/dirab_41/3396_41.asp

As we see, the East European migrants could not create a necessary "climate for diversity and acceptance", that is why backward migrants from Third Wold countries were preferable to East Europeans.

They want to transform the West into the "Multicultural mode", that is why they need migrants that will never assimilate in European countries.

You can call this conspiracy, but please, please do not call this "theory", because this is not a theory, it is reality that can be easily checked and supported with a huge amount of facts.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 29 Aug 2016 22:56, edited 3 times in total.
mikema63 wrote:When I go out talking to voters, I've noticed two types of trump voters.

There are the Trump voters visibly dry heaving when they admit they might vote for him, and the ones with the desperate rage in their eyes of one who knows that their breed is dying out.

If even contemplating voting for Trump makes you feel ill then you can't be expected to actually go to the polls. There are not enough impotent racists left to save Trump.

So what's the second type?
This NAMBLA thing is even more desperate than the Trump x Putin thing, which has been abandoned for the more rational Trump x alt-right. I, too, am a cult-like alt-right autist who supports Trump and who worships a bearded frog dressed in traditional garb. People should hate and fear me.
Rugoz wrote:She was appointed and did her duty.

Some European lawyers were put into prison because they tried to defend "bad guys", believing that this was their duty.

Never heard about these cases?
^ Second article is satire and calls everyone who supports him stupid. And you think that's evidence that he'll win? An article that calls your movement full of idiots who are addicted to television. Great.

Donald wrote:I'm just not sure what the point is. The audience at PoFo isn't really part of that malleable section of the electorate.

Just reminding people that he hasn't released his tax returns, because he probably isn't a billionaire.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Well, I guess we'll never know unless he releases his tax returns. Do you want him to release his tax returns or do you just want him to end the Judeo-globalist deep state?

His tax returns don't really concern me. That is a wedge issue for undecided voters.

What Russia needs is people with skills and educa[…]

Been a while since 1781... I favor the economic […]

History... Indeed, historically conspiracy theo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Seems like there's a lot of cursing of Ukraine's 1[…]