How the United States aggravating the situation in Syria - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The U.S. once again accused the Syrian Arab Republic in the use of chemical weapons and called on its allies, primarily the Russian Federation and the Islamic Republic of Iran, "to bring Syria to account". This statement was made by press Secretary of the National Security Council the White house Ned Pride.

In 2013, the US has made a threat to launch massive strikes on Syria for the same reason. However, they were forced to abandon their intentions in connection with the resolution of the situation with the assistance of Russia. In turn, the United States has increased support for the "Syrian opposition", which further led to the creation of the terrorist organization "Islamic State".

Today, the destruction of the "Islamic state" is a perceived need. At the same time Washington is trying to turn the formal war against the "IS" in the real against Damascus. Because of that the USA intend to promote their version of the "final solution to the Syrian issue", re-aggravate the situation and uncorking the vial with a big war.
That's what the US does. They stir shit in other places so that people are so busy fighting themselves, that they forget who caused the problem in the first place.

Business as usual for good ole US of A.
Tintin Storm wrote:In 2013, the US has made a threat to launch massive strikes on Syria for the same reason. However, they were forced to abandon their intentions in connection with the resolution of the situation with the assistance of Russia. In turn, the United States has increased support for the "Syrian opposition", which further led to the creation of the terrorist organization "Islamic State".

Hawks in Washington and London would argue, on the contrary, that failure to support the "moderate" rebels with airstrikes and massive lethal arms in 2013 has led to the rise of the Islamist rebellion.
Atlantis wrote:Hawks in Washington and London would argue, on the contrary, that failure to support the "moderate" rebels with airstrikes and massive lethal arms in 2013 has led to the rise of the Islamist rebellion.
That's because they are lying Jewish supremacist filth. Now don't get me wrong I have no problem at all with Jewish Israelis being Jewish supremacists, that's entirely natural. I have no problem for example with the poster Zionist nationalist's pithy analysis. I wish our countries had a few more nationalists like him and a few less of this ocean of cultural Marxist self haters. Racism is entirely natural, to be completely anti racists would be to be anti human. No my problem is when Jewish supremacists crawl into positions of power and influence in western countries and deceive the general public as to their true agenda.

These politicians that say timely air strikes would have solved Syria's humanitarian crisis are not stupid, they know they are talking drivel. If the Sunni Arabs won in Syria it would be far far worse than Libya. They know that, but these Jewish supremacists are quite happy to countenance the genocide of Syria's Infidels if it will make Israel a little bit safer. Now it probably won't come to that because Israel probably doesn't want out right victory. Our Israeli Goldilocks like their ISIS and AL Qaeda porridge hot but not too hot.

The other great problem is the Marxist lie machine. This cobblers that Middle East foreign policy is driven by American business interests. Its nonsense. American oil and gas companies would love the whole of Saudi's oil production to be carpet bombed off the map. America could be a great exporter without Saudi. No we keep sucking Saudi's dick because its in Israel's interest for us to ally with these terrorists against Iran and Hezbollah.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deser[…]

According Indian media Hamas has just offered a p[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]