Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 318 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You are all doing an excellent job of showing how useless the campaigns have been.

[Zag Note: Side note, this is a Trump thread, not Hillary. If you want to talk about Hillary's illness, go to that thread. I'll clear further deviation.]
Igor Antunov wrote:65% of Americans have German origins. That explains a lot; like why there is a minimum standard and the country isn't a shit hole like Mexico down south.

The interesting thing about the USA is that despite the predominant German origin of white Americans, they were unable to create any German lobbies, and they were successfully stampeded into anti-German wars by a very influential ethnic lobby of a tiny American ethnic minority...

As we see, numbers do not play any big role.

If the majority does not control the finances, the media and other institutions of power, then this majority is just used as stupid cannon fodder.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 25 Sep 2016 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Igor's statement is bullshit. It's MADE UP. The number is 17%, not 65%. That's a significant difference.

As we see, numbers do not play any big role.
Not when they are bullshit, they don't.
Godstud wrote:Igor's statement is bullshit. It's MADE UP. The number is 17%, not 65%. That's a significant difference.

Not when they are bullshit, they don't.

He was talking about white Americans, and in the 50th white Americans were 90% of all Americans. Today the situation has changed, and demography is destiny.

With an estimated size of approximately 46 million in 2014, German Americans are the largest of the ancestry groups reported by the US Census Bureau in its American Community Survey.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

The remaining 46 Millions of Americans who say that they are of German origin have only German or predominantly German ancestors. Another large part of White Americans have some German ancestry, but they do not define themselves as Americans of German origin.

If you consider the total amount of ancestors of White Americans, it would be easy to find out that more than 50% of their ancestors were of German origin.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 25 Sep 2016 12:35, edited 3 times in total.
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/24/clinton-campaign-releases-19-page-fact-checking-list-of-trumps-most-blatant-lies-list/

Clinton campaign released report of Trump's lies before first debate. These are not minor fibs on his part
Igor Antunov wrote:65% of Americans have German origins. That explains a lot; like why there is a minimum standard and the country isn't a shit hole like Mexico down south.

So now America is a great place because it's German. What if Trump still were Swedish? :lol:

Anyway, 73.4% of the total U.S. population (2014) have European origins according to Wikipedia, 88.6% of which are German you say. Are you being serious? :eh:

Wikipedia wrote:In the 2014 American Community Survey, German Americans (14.4%), Irish Americans (10.4%), English Americans (7.6%) and Italian Americans (5.4%) were the four largest self-reported European ancestry groups in the United States forming 37.8% of the total population. However, the English-Americans and British-Americans demography is considered a serious under-count as the stock tend to self-report and identify as simply 'Americans' due to the length of time they have inhabited America.

So no, white America is not just a big fucking English-speaking Germany striving for the great son of Bavaria rightfully.
The interesting thing about the USA is that despite the predominant German origin of white Americans, they were unable to create any German lobbies, and they were successfully stampeded into anti-German wars by a very influential ethnic lobby of a tiny American ethnic minority...

Oh let me guess which ethnic lobby it is of which you are speaking. Could it be THE JEEEUUUEEEWES?

This is bullshit, of course. During WWI there were very few Jews in America and those who were here were mostly poor immigrants. They had very little political power. When I was a child, (after WWII) Jews were not even allowed to join our country club.

But maybe you were not referring to Jews. If not to whom is it that you are referring?

The US went to war with Germany on both occasions because Germany was a real threat.

We like the Brits. We have their back. Germany has presumably learned that by now. It would be unfortunate for them to assume anything has changed in this regard.

I am interested in how the debates go but only nominally. Trump supporters will like his bluff and bravado. The others not so much.

So what must Trump do to win the debates? I think I will start a thread on it rather than post it here amongst the trolls.
Oh OK now I get why the Ausholes like Trump. As a nation of inbred hick criminals descended from the losers who were dumb enough to get caught in 1700's England, I imagine you have a bit of an inferiority complex. And your floating turd of a "continent," which most people know as being worth 3 soldiers in Risk: The Game of Global Conquest, was completely devastated by the introduction of rabbits, nature's lamest herbivores.

So you let politicians like Turncock and Bulltthwaite or whoever the fuck ship refugees off to Nauru, where you pay other people to torture browns into committing suicide on an island populated by people who went bankrupt after they sold off their precious stock of bird shit.

Well, here in AMERICA, we're not deathly scared of foreigners like you are. And I understand why you would be scared of them, because you would assume them to be criminals (like you). But we're AMERICAN. And unlike you we kicked Britain's ass instead of being stupid little bitches who still put a foreign monarch on our currency.

Suck it, Australia. Good job on being both less classy and more racist than our trailer trash.

"I know those words, but that sign makes no sense."
Drlee wrote:We like the Brits. We have their back. Germany has presumably learned that by now. It would be unfortunate for them to assume anything has changed in this regard.

Everything is about to change, Drlee. The Germans will have the White House and you'll be more German than ever, as you should be! Just imagine President Trump meet Chancellor Merkel in Trump Haus Kallstadt! :lol:

To top it all you'll have a Slavic first lady as well. :eek:

Welcome to Continental Europe, my friend! :muha1:
Fun Fact: Australia's main cultural export, Crocodile Dundee, was based on Rod Ansell.

He went on to become a paranoid meth addict who died in a shootout with the police after killing a local officer for no readily apparent reason. If he were alive today he would be a Trump supporter.
Drlee wrote:That may well happen. At least they will take the tax off of mailorder brides. 8)

Sure, the US will be a tax heaven paradise for wealthy men with mail order brides from Continental Europe, and they will be invited to a party in the White House once a year! :lol:

SpecialOlympian wrote:Fun Fact: Australia's main cultural export, Crocodile Dundee, was based on Rod Ansell.

He went on to become a paranoid meth addict who died in a shootout with the police after killing a local officer for no readily apparent reason. If he were alive today he would be a Trump supporter.

A Trump supporter and the Prime Minister of Australia.
My judgment of the Australian political scene, based solely on the people who participate in this thread, is that I could be elected the Alpha Bitch in Service to Her Majesty if I wore a wig made of drier lint while angrily shouting words selected at random from the dictionary.

Of course, I would have to say that they are the best words, and that I have the best words.

This is not a scientific argument for the existen[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]