Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 319 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Beren wrote:Everything is about to change, Drlee. The Germans will have the White House and you'll be more German than ever, as you should be! Just imagine President Trump meet Chancellor Merkel in Trump Haus Kallstadt! :lol:

Didn't he call her a mad cow with a desastrous immigration policy? :) Oh yeah, I'd like to see that meeting, too!

DrLee stopped loving us because the overwhelming majority of two Germans on PoFo dared not to cheer Hillary. Don't despair, DrLee, all our allied-approved newspapers are firmly on their side, as they are supposed to be. :p
Frollein wrote:Didn't he call her a mad cow with a desastrous immigration policy? :) Oh yeah, I'd like to see that meeting, too!

After the meeting in Trump Haus they should visit Neuschwanstein Castle and listen to Wagner, which could make them discover their real inner Germanness and help them resolve their differences!
Trump has outright called for Hillary to be imprisoned and has twice made vague and threatening suggestions about "someone" doing "something" to protect AMERICA'S second amendment rights.

Trump calling Hillary a mad cow barely even registers at this point, but I don't think he said that.

I would honestly like to hear the Trump supporters explain their reaction to those statements. I'm not even asking you to justify it or defend him. Just what are your thoughts on it?

Fun fact: Rudy Giuliani, the Mayor of 9/11 and a former prosecutor, tried to stop a Trump rally audience from chanting, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" He tried to lead the audience into a different chant of, "Beat her! Beat her!"

Now obviously he meant to beat her by voting for Trump, but his choice of words was pretty lol. Kind of a McCain, "No, for real, Obama isn't a secret Muslim sleeper agent" moment, but not handled as well.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 25 Sep 2016 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Nah, that's what he called Merkel; @Beren, over 60% of Germans are against her running again. Not that she'd care what the people want, this isn't a democracy over here :excited:
In response to Hillary bringing Mark Cuban as her guest, Trump is hinting at bringing Gennifer Flowers. I hope he brings Monica Lewinsky, and asks Hillary if she'll apologize to her. :D
As much fun as it would be for both of them to be there for what's going to be an enthralling debate, the debate commission has vetoed allowing either of them to attend.

They should bring in Steve, the security guy from Jerry Springer, and have him stand in the back with his arms crossed like he does in every episode.

But it has been fun watching Mark Cuban, actual billionaire, mock Trump, the alleged billionaire, this cycle.
It's amazing to see you don't need to be a Clinton to become Public Enemy No. 1, it's enough to be Angela Merkel. The worst of all things Hillary Clinton can be accused of is that she wants to be America's Angela Merkel. I wonder if it's going to come up during the debates. Be careful folks, it would be a tremendously disastrous catastrophe if she could be! :knife:
Hillary has been shit on by the media and pretty much everyone for 30 years. She had to sit in front of that ridiculous Benghazi committee for three days straight, as Republican congressmen grilled her for 8 hours a day 3 days in a row.

And then, two years after, they released the "final" Benghazi report declaring that her decision to not send soldiers into a riot zone where all the US Embassy worker corpses were was the correct decision. The report basically said: "Yeah, they were all killed by the mob within 15 minutes. Sending in troops would have done nothing for no one. Unfortunately, no infrastructure existed to prevent this, and even if it did it could not have acted swiftly enough to prevent any deaths. Calling off the deployment of soldiers was the correct move, as it would have not accomplished anything."

And the GOP's messaging on this was, "Yeah, the report published by the committee that we staffed and created says she did nothing wrong, but don't let that fool you! She must have done something!"

Trump has folded faster than Superman on laundry day in court cases his own lawyers have bungled (the best people, the best). I don't doubt that Hillary can stand up to a dude who looks like his hair is made of drier lint in front of a nation audience. The only question is whether she can do that and come off as likable.
At the rate it's going now, and considering the average American's knowledge of geography, you'd be excused if you came here to kick ass, thinking you're in Iraq.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.the ... d-optus-au

Glad Ted saw "the bigger picture" and did what's right by the Party. Agree to disagree with Trump on specific issues, but don't sabotage the chances of the Party getting back in power. Those other assholes that signed that "support Hillary" thing need to be shown the door of the Republican Party. That sort of shit doesn't happen here gladly(leadership spills are all "in house"). I'm glad our parliamentary system stops it.
Last edited by colliric on 25 Sep 2016 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]