Hillary appeals to the Black vote. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Can you imagine that? I hope Trump uses this as a commercial.

I hope the Black voters become enlightened about the real Hillary.

My opinion is that she could care less about the Black peoples plight. She just wants to sucker them out of their votes.
Scamp wrote:I hope the Black voters become enlightened about the real Hillary.

My opinion is that she could care less about the Black peoples plight. She just wants to sucker them out of their votes.

No she's always been a self hating White, she just pretended to care about White people and confronting Black criminality because you had to to get elected in 1992. Hilary genuinely cares about Blacks and Muslims. Its like Hilary supported gay marriage long before she owned up to it. What she doesn't care about is working class White men. I don't know whether she actually cares about Jews in her heart of hearts but she's totally and utterly subservient to Jewish supremacism.
:hmm: We have the same situation in the UK,but most people had their heads in the capitalist pig trough under 'New Labour' & failed to see their true nature.
Women,ethnics, deviant lifestyles, these are what New Labour stood for, anything that distracted the electorate away from the realities of life for millions of poor 'white' working class people ,particularly males,displaced out of the labour market by mass-uncontrolled migration placing unnaceptable pressure on public services & New Labour were deceitfully privatising our N.H.S by 'stealth'.
I draw a distinction between the unemployed with a work ethic & those 'lifestyle' parasites who make a deliberate choice not to seek employment.
I draw a distinction between the unemployed with a work ethic & those 'lifestyle' parasites who make a deliberate choice not to seek employment.

Me too, I despise landlords, aristocrats, business types and other southern suit wearers who choose not to work.
Decky wrote:Me too, I despise landlords, aristocrats, business types and other southern suit wearers who choose not to work.

Good point to make,there is always two sides to every coin.

I would add that, the 'sense-of-entitlement' is much,much greater in the portion of the populace that the Tory Party panders to.

Let me illustrate the inequality & hypocrisy of the Tory government in it's implementation of a 'Tory' idea originating inside the 'LABOUR' Party.

This being 'Universal Credit', a 'means tested' benefit,which has a upper 'Capital' limit of £16K & an income cap of £22K per annum.
This 'limit' for which the benefit of a tax credit is paid by way of 'entitlement' needs to be compared to the many costly & varied tax 'breaks',such as Additional Pension Contribution Reliefs, which cost the rest of us taxpayers earning much less, some £35 BILLION EACH & EVERY YEAR.

That money is given to the richest\better offs on incomes many multiples of the Universal Credit limits, when there is a 'cap' or 'cut-off' for state help on those claiming Universal Credit.

It is WRONG to cut off state help at a relatively low level of income for the majority, yet extend state help to the richest, by 'deferring' in perpetuity, the liability to pay tax on that portion of income set aside for their own 'private' pension schemes, so that they can retire overseas receiving an annuity on capital that has been inflated at other taxpayers expense.

There is among the better-off\rich people, a far,far greater 'sense-of-entitlement' that is grossly unfair, that is\has been generated by politicians of the TORY & LABOUR variety & which must be ended.

There should be no 'entitlement' to any help by the rich\better-off, they can support themselves,along with their families,with their exclusive life styles, without any state tax breaks,or any other way of off-setting their responsibilities to society.

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]