Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 321 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I think there comes a point where we just have to accept the Trump haters were right. 538 is now predicting a Clinton land slide, suggesting she's expected to get as many as 278 electoral votes. Clinton's opened up a staggering 1.5% lead. For any candidate to pull back that kind of deficit in the last five weeks of the campaign is unheard of, let alone a candidate like Trump who has never ever exceeded the pundits expectations. Clearly when the posters on this forum told us that Trump had 0% chance of wining, they being purely rational and objective and there was no bias or wishful thinking on there account.
Only fucking retards think polls mean anything before the election. All the pretending is fun, though, as it makes it seem like Trump has a chance. I'm thinking there are still too many sane Americans to let Trump become President.

Then again...
The results of tonight's debates are in:

Fox News says Trump exceeded expectations.

MSNBC Hillary lowered the boom.

Mother Earth News: Is the pizza here yet?
Lol Trump is so clearly pissed off that trying to shout over Hillary isn't getting the audience on his side and is laughing at her jokes.

Hillary hitting her stride, both candidates were jittery at first. Hillary seems to be enjoying herself, Trump is a flustered bully who is pissed off that Hillary is a woman who isn't backing down.

Lol yessssssssssssss tax returns
Trump makes a better show when silent, his facial expressions are more interesting than his blattering, however, his blattering may work out for him. Clinton looks more professional, as expected, but who knows how much it's appreciated by the public.

Also, I liked Trump admitting he was taking advantage of the law, then he stands up for law and order. :lol:
SpecialOlympian wrote:Fucking lol Hillary is crushing it.

"Just listen to what you just heard."

I cna't believe a virile guy like Trump is getting his ass kicked by a dying woman. What a loser!

Are we watching the same debate?

She is getting trounced. Looks like she could collapse at any moment....

Trump is dictating terms... he has slowed this debate to a crawl responding to every single point. His strategy is clear "Get the last word, everytime".
Last edited by colliric on 27 Sep 2016 03:18, edited 1 time in total.

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]