Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 325 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Even if somebody does not like Trump and does not share his political views, he should support him and vote for him, because Hillary is a crazy war monger.

Trump Wants to Stop the New Cold War, says Stephen F. Cohen, an expert on relations between the USA and Russia.

This Jewish gentlemen is a professor emeritus of Russian studies at Princeton University and New York University, he does not like Trump, he does not support his policy, but he believes that Trump is the "lesser evil", because only Trump can stop the confrontation with Russia.

Stephen F. Cohen believes that the world is on the brink of WWIII, a devastating nuclear confrontation with Russia.

Hillary (speak the people who are propping up her corps with the latest scientific achievements) desperately want WWIII, because they are crazy people who believe that they will survive this war.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I read some interesting commentary on the subject and, as always, it can be summed as: Trump supporters are fucking retards.

A supporter once called out, "Governor Stevenson, all thinking people are for you!" And Adlai Stevenson answered, "That's not enough. I need a majority."

Godstud wrote:Anyone who watched it knows that Trump didn't win anything.

He has a bigger penis...

collirc wrote:Moore says Trump won.....

.... and he sounds pretty pissed off about it too.

He wins principally because he'll say things people think but won't say aloud. That's why the milquetoast "electable" establishment Republicans always lose.

Igor Antunov wrote:Holt Interrupted Trump 41 Times, Clinton 7 Times

Holt asked Trump 15 exclusive questions, Hillary was asked just 2.

i.e partisan moderator did everything he could to steer discussion to benefit Clinton.

It was obvious too. Thankfully, Trump's no Mitt Romney.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah, people thought Mitt Romney won the first debate.

Romney won the first debate because it was the same day the Obamas had their 20th anniversary, so Obama wasn't really focused. I wonder though how winning a presidential debate should be defined. If we assume Hillary should have been dead or unable to show up, she definitely should be declared the winner, and Trump also couldn't steamroll her as he was expected by his fans. In my opinion Trump didn't manage to look presidential, while Hillary was calm and self-confident and made some clear messages, while Trump just blattered a lot. So I think she may have benefited more from the debate than Trump probably did.
There's a good podcast called "Keepin' It 1600" that's done by a few guys who used to work in the Obama administration. They discussed the first Obama/Romney debate, and how much it sucked sitting through it.

Basically, they were expecting RNC Primary Romney to show up. He'd been describing himself as a severe conservative, and they thought he was going to continue acting in that role. Obama did his debate practice against arch-Conservative Romney, but Republican-lite Governor of Massachusettes Romney showed up instead.

Anyway, I am glad that Trump's basement dwelling supporters are going around and voting for Trump in every online poll. This will feed Trump's ego and make him think he won. I think it's highly unlikely that, even if Trump admitted defeat, he would change anything, but this ensures that he will make no effort to modify or improve his performance for the next debate.

If he shows up. I don't know, he looked pretty ill to me. He kept leaning on the podium for support, like he had trouble standing or something.
SpecialOlympian wrote:If he shows up. I don't know, he looked pretty ill to me. He kept leaning on the podium for support, like he had trouble standing or something.

It was like maybe he had a severe illness he's hiding, did you hear the constant sniffing and the constant drinking of water? How do we know he is physically fit to be commander-in-chief?

Did anyone else notice a sound that sounded like a piece of metal fell out of his pant legs, as if it's a leg brace? Or the possible sighting of a catheter bag showing on his leg according to some people on Reddit?

It's as if he is hiding a great many things from the AMERICAN people... what is he hiding? :?:
SpecialOlympian wrote:I heard Trump has to fly back to New York every day to see his doctor. Of course he can't bring his doctor on the trail with him, that would just arouse too much suspicion.

What a BS! Of course he has a doctor, and of course he has enough money to take his doctor with him. Why should this be suspicious? If I was a rich man, I would travel with my doctor, too, just for the case, even if I was in excellent health.

Beren wrote:Romney won the first debate because it was the same day the Obamas had their 20th anniversary, so Obama wasn't really focused. I wonder though how winning a presidential debate should be defined. If we assume Hillary should have been dead or unable to show up, she definitely should be declared the winner, and Trump also couldn't steamroll her as he was expected by his fans. In my opinion Trump didn't manage to look presidential, while Hillary was calm and self-confident and made some clear messages, while Trump just blattered a lot. So I think she may have benefited more from the debate than Trump probably did.

I had the impression that the woman, who should be Hillary, just played a role, she knew the script, she knew all questions that would be asked, she was cool because she learned her role by heart, her answers sounded like a speech that was drilled before the mirror many, many times. Even her grins and laughter were prepared in advance and learned by heart.

It is obvious that Trump did not know what questions would be asked, he used his talent of improvisation, and he made a better impression, because he looked more human, than this woman, who looked like a robot, a lying and emotionless robot.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 27 Sep 2016 23:14, edited 4 times in total.
ArtAllm wrote:If I was a rich man, I would travel with my doctor, too, just for the case, even if I was in excellent health.

You actually wouldn't. People like their doctors always around them only if they need permanent medical assistance.

Your doctor also wouldn't like it.
Last edited by Beren on 27 Sep 2016 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
ArtAllm wrote:I had the impression that the woman, who should be Hillary, just played a role, she knew the script, she knew all questions that would be asked, she was cool because she knew in advance what will be asked, and her answers sounded like a speech, they had learned by heart.

It is obvious that Trump did not know what questions would be asked, he used his talent of improvisation, and he made a better impression that this woman, who looked like a robot, a lying robot.

Is this supposed to be a conspiracy theory? :lol:

I'd rather believe the whole thing was staged and Hillary, Trump, and everybody else included were preparing together to make it perfect. ;)
I used to do this thing in school where I would look at the information that I knew was going to be on the test. They just sold books filled with all the test answers right there on campus, and they didn't advertise it but they didn't try to hide it either. Anyway, I would read these books before taking the test and get this: it was like the answers were right there in my head. Like, it was so easy to cheat, I just couldn't believe it.

I think Hillary is cheating the same way.
Blackjack21 wrote:He has a bigger penis...
Not by much! :lol:

Hillary was composed, and very presidential. She also appear to be very healthy, and her stamina appears to be just fine. I guess she got better from that deadly illness that she had.
What a BS! Of course he has a doctor, and of course he has enough money to take his doctor with him. Why should this be suspicious? If I was a rich man, I would travel with my doctor, too, just for the case, even if I was in excellent health

So you are saying that it would be perfectly normal and no cause for concern if Hillary should see a doctor for a minor illness? Clearly she is not very ill judging from her stamina and performance last night.

But I am concerned about Trump. As I said before....the sniffling is a sign of diphtheria. Normally people are vaccinated against it but Trump has said he is suspicious of vaccinations. He may have let this one go. Of course he refuses to release his medical records presumably to hide a serious illness. One must assume. He is also an odd shade of yellow. Could this be jaundice? Could it be cholangitis? That would explain symptoms of lethargy or mental confusion and shock, as well as fever, jaundice, and abdominal pain caused by biliary obstruction. Clearly we saw mental confusion last night.

I am concerned for Trump. He should be admitted for a few days of observation. He may be very ill indeed.

I was gratified to see Hillary appearing as the very picture of health..
He's had a tantrum after the debate, soooo weak/ Predictable, it's like he can't control himself.

BREAKING: Donald Trump Has Post Debate Mental Breakdown, FREAKS OUT On Live TV (VIDEO)

After Monday night’s embarrassing performance at the presidential debate, the Republican nominee, Donald Trump, decided to take it out on everyone else, snapping at reporters, yelling at family members, and blaming everyone except himself for his dismal showing. Democrat Hillary Clinton easily stomped Trump into the mud during the 90-minute debate, while Trump sniffed, blathered, and repeated himself over and over in a desperate attempt to make some kind of point.

After the conclusion of the debate in the Hofstra University hall, the debate loser decided to snub moderator Lester Holt, captured in this tweet in all his presidential temperament.

Missed this: Trump snubbed moderator Holt after the debate.

A poor loser move. https://t.co/xXRgFrMJzw
HT @superdeluxe @chrizap

— Peter W. Singer (@peterwsinger) September 27, 2016

In the spin room, Trump then blamed his performance on a “defective mic,” even suggesting that he been given poor equipment on purpose. However, anyone watching the debate had no problem hearing his constant sniffles.

Video: @realDonaldTrump says Holt did "fine job," claims his mic was "defective" pic.twitter.com/dLpPgv55SU

— Mosheh Oinounou (@Mosheh) September 27, 2016

Then, Donald Trump got pushy with a reporter, grabbing her arm and pushing her away. Alexi McCammond, associate news editor for Bustle, captured the moment on screen when Donald Trump showed he was definitely losing his composure.

When @realDonaldTrump grabs my wrist, tells me to "put that down" and pushes my phone away #Debates2016 pic.twitter.com/0puNWFfhwC

— Alexi McCammond (@leximccammond) September 27, 2016

Once he arrived at his car, Trump threw a hissy fit, berating his family and friends. The MSNBC cameras were rolling and caught the presidential hopeful having a discussion with Jared Kushner and an aide. It then appears that Trump is berating his staffers and family members. His press secretary, Hope Hicks, looks like a deer in halogen headlights. Trump is pointing at his staffers, wagging his finger, gesturing emphatically. At one point, it appears that his daughter, Ivanka Trump, is grasping his shoulder and attempting to calm or console the candidate, patting him on the back in a conciliatory matter.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]