Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 332 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
They're (two) one off occurrences and Trump supporters don't attack people based on their clothing? What about the woman who attacked two Muslim ladies pushing their baby strollers?

A Day in the Life of an Average Trump Supporter wrote:Xhelili has no previous arrests and works at Noi Due, a kosher Italian restaurant on the Upper West Side, her lawyer said. Her vile social media musings include several bizarre tweets cheering the candidacy of Donald Trump.

“America is the ark of Noah,” one reads. “Trump’s gonna win.”
Trump appoints a thug to run his transition team and you think thuggery is a one time event?

Trump had openly advocated violence since the primaries. Nothing wrong with that. That is how he rolls. But there are a lot of women in this country and that is not how they roll.

We shall see.

CLAIM: Give me 6 hours with Trump before the next debate and I can hand him the election. I just want to be secretary of the army. He isn't a gambling man though. He won't take the bet.
Clinton's biggest weakness is that she has a traceable record of being a terrible politician and most recently secretary of state. She has racked up some massive failures and crimes Trump could not hope to exceed in a single presidency. Trump is a wild card, and there lies his appeal, he feels like an outsider, prancing into Clinton's feeble establishment and ready to overturn some furniture.

Unsurprisingly it has these career parasites running scared.
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 30 Sep 2016 05:28, edited 1 time in total.
Donald wrote:Thank you @quetzalcoatl for reminding normies yet again that The Deplorables did not fall out of the sky, but are a product of a malfunctioning society.

The Deplorables did not fall out of the sky. Not at all. They were created. But Donald, this does not change the truth that their leader is self-serving cypher. He has no beliefs, principles, or politics - only an ego. Putting such a man in charge cannot end well.

The Clintons built the basket, and Trump fills it. The Deplorables are an army that can move in any direction - Trump was simply the first to seize on their discontent. This in itself is not bad. What is bad is that Trump is agent of mere chaos.

I blame liberalism - particularly the now dominant segment of liberalism that has seized on cultural identity as its organizing principle, replacing class solidarity. They have created this nightmare, and are now condemned to live it. Their abiding tragedy is that they are incapable of acknowledging or even perceiving their culpability.
Last edited by quetzalcoatl on 30 Sep 2016 07:17, edited 1 time in total.
It is mistaken to characterize Trumpism as fascist, or even proto-fascist. This gives far too much credence to a non-existent political stance. Trump's movement is not "about" anything except Trump. He is much closer in personality to Stalin: paranoid, defensive, and with a malicious humor.

Stalin without Marxism. This is Trump.
QuetzlCoatl wrote:The Deplorables did not fall out of the sky. Not at all. They were created. But Donald, this does not change the truth that their leader is self-serving cypher. He has no beliefs, principles, or politics - only an ego. Putting such a man in charge cannot end well.

The Clintons built the basket, and Trump fills it. The Deplorables are an army that can move in any direction - Trump was simply the first to seize on their discontent. This in itself is not bad. What is bad is that Trump is agent of mere chaos.

I blame liberalism - particularly the now dominant segment of liberalism that has seized on cultural identity as its organizing principle, replacing class solidarity. They have created this nightmare, and are now condemned to live it. Their abiding tragedy is that they are incapable of acknowledging or even perceiving their culpability.

Telling the truth... What a gentleman... Nothing but respect here baby...
quetzalcoatl wrote:The Deplorables did not fall out of the sky. Not at all. They were created. But Donald, this does not change the truth that their leader is self-serving cypher. He has no beliefs, principles, or politics - only an ego. Putting such a man in charge cannot end well.

One could still argue that only self-serving cyphers seek high political office to begin with, so it is more of a question of which self-serving cypher is held together by a consensus that more closely represents your interests or ideological convictions. This is why Bernie endorses Hillary, after all.

I'd even go as far as to say that pointing out the fact that Trump is morally unscrupulous is incredibly condescending toward Trump supporters. Most, at least intuitively, understand that on some level Trump's character does not matter at all and the most important detail is that he isn't a Beltway insider.

Only if he loses the election. It is very important that Trump is given a chance to experiment with his policy proposals. If Clinton wins, America will be incredibly unstable.

Would you not agree that it is better if leftists, who are more familiar with the limitations of political violence due to their own experiments with it, are the ones who are left feeling spurned on November 8th?

I don't know. I think the drab, boring Chris Hedges-esque haranguing of neoliberalism is lacking élan vital. I don't think the left has any fight in them.

It doesn't all boil down to bad economics. Have you ever bothered to consider that there are powerful interests who thrive from the situation created by neoliberal economics? Leftists like Naomi Klein only scratch the surface.
Rich wrote:The Nazis could easily have attacked the French occupying force in 1923. Hitler specifically resued to support the Ruhrkampf. The situations are virtually identical.

Hitler was released from prison in Lansberg only in December 1924.

He got power only in January 1933. Before that time his power was limited to speeches and meetings.

Rich wrote:ISIS could make some symbolic attacks against Israel embassies, but for what purpose?

For what purpose is ISIS attacking Christians?

Why would the attacks on Christians unite Muslims, but not the attack on Jews?

Did Christians expell Palestinians?

No, 30℅ of expelled Palestinians were Christians, and Arab Christians were overrepresented in the resistance to the occupation of their land.

George Habash was the founder of PFLP, and Kamal Nasir (also a Christian) was a close advisor of Arafat.

As we see, Islam was no issue for Christians, Muslims and Christians fought together against Zionist occupation, and it is obvious that the hostility between Christians and some crazy Muslims, supported by Zionists, is good for the Zionists.

If a Christian supports Zionism, then he is either ignorant or he does it for shekels.

Sometimes I get the impression that you are just another (((shill))).

;)
Rich wrote:ISIS recognised that Arab Muslims need to unite if they are to defeat the Infidel forces in the Middle East and beyond. Hitler argued the same with far weaker justification in Germany.

ISIS has tons of modern weapons, tons of money, they attack CHRISTIANS and Muslims, but never attack Jews.

NSDAP did not have any possibility to attack any foreign state before 1933, and Hitler believed that it would be possible to avoid a war with France and UK, that is why he did not claim the former German Alsace before France declared war to the Third Reich.

BTW, Israel even openly acknowledged that they are assisting ISIS, their defense minister Moshe Ya'alon openly talked about it in May 2015, and in September 2014 Netanyahu and Ya'alon were visiting ISIS- terrorists, receiving care in an Israeli hospital. And Israel seems to be the main marketer of ISIS oil.

The Israeli Colonel Yuri Oulen Shahak was caught red handed, working directly with ISIS.

I am sure that Trump knows why Hillary and Obama cannot destroy ISIS, and why they are hating Putin, who fights against ISIS, but he cannot say it.

I hope that Trump will tell the whole truth after he is elected.
Godstud wrote:This is sooo good!

Durrr let's imagine a man who destroyed an entire country for a ridiculous reason, then laughed about it on national television, while making his money selling favors to blood mineral companies and ripping off small governments after natural disasters.
^^ Racism, nazism, frogism, isism. You should be ashamed of yourself, Russian spy.

Indeed, dem dems are so worried about Russia that they're selling them uranium. There are only two possibilities here:
1. They want us to all die to Russian nuclear weapons.
2. They aren't very worried.
Lol.... CBS News taking note at the "weirdness" of other mainstream News organizations whitewashing the Alicia Machado story, when everything is public record...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-curious ... a-machado/

Also LA Times Poll shows Trump suddenly again at near 6 point lead and approaching his RNC bump numbers again.... 47.3 to 41.7.

I think it's right... name dropping Alicia Machado might have been the biggest mistake Clinton has made so far.

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created b[…]

Did you have difficulty understanding that post? […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The purpose of the West was not to defeat the Tal[…]

Well that depends on what you want to accomplish.[…]