Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 335 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
For starters your name is bad. You should be shamed of it.

More importantly racism is the solution, not the problem. The white fraction of the United Sates has declined from 90% to 63% in the past 50 years
Dave wrote:For starters your name is bad. You should be shamed of it.

More importantly racism is the solution, not the problem. The white fraction of the United Sates has declined from 90% to 63% in the past 50 years

As a moderate Liberal I welcome the ideological and cultural diversity that you bring to the forum Dave.
I think Dave is loveable. I know he thinks he is not but it is just the contradiction between his orthodox Catholicism and his latent homosexual tendencies.
I done heared that dang Hillary selling drugs to Syria or Iceland or whatever that is in the Middle Asia place with Muslims and then the US ambassador in Benghazistan tried to stop it but she had to stop him and she stopped him good by siccing terrorists on him.

- What most Republicans today sound like to the rest of us.

SpecialOlympian wrote:30 years of attacking the Clintons have turned Hillary into the GOP's boogeyman.

If you believe everything they say then the Clintons ran a drug running empire and killed hundreds of people while Bill was the governor of Arkansas. They even killed Vince McMahon.

A lot of them also seem to believe she's in the business of killing random people who say things about her. As a result, every Republican who uses the internet, and everyone working at Fox, and every member of the GOP has been killed, and yet no one will stop Hillary!
Dr Lee

As a woman, I wouldn't vote for Trump as I disagree with his positions on women's issues

-equal pay

-incarnation for abortion

etc

What he says about women, in particular or in general colours my opinion of him, and reinforces my view that he's a misogynist but would not affect my vote. Course I also think he's completely nuts, and that might.

Other reasons include concerns about electing judges (scotus), his history on bankruptcies (as opposed to Bill Clinton), his deep admiration of Putin, (he is alleged to have swiped 170 BILLION dollars from his fellow countrymen), and, well, he's completely nuts
Dave wrote:For starters your name is bad. You should be shamed of it.

I like it, and that's what's important. Feels before reals bro.

Thank God. Hopefully it declines to 0% one day. :excited:

Anyway, if you think racism is the solution then of course Trump is your guy. My problem isn't with people like you who are honest about it, it's with people like Hong Wu who think that Trump's racism is exaggerated. I have less of a problem with your approach or Donald's (the poster) approach and more of a problem with the crazies who think that Trump isn't actually a racist and just has his statements misinterpreted by the liberal media in order to spook people into voting mainstream.

conscript wrote:Did you just call clinton progressive?

Yea. Not on topic though.

edit: Trumpists on Twitter have innovated a new way to be racist. :roll:

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Is that a troll? What could Trump offer you religiously?

He's basically a bulwark against multiple interests that have an agenda to destroy Christianity in America. After George W. Bush squandered the political capital of conservatism, Christians are on the defence now.
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/01/breaking-trump-facing-federal-prosecution-after-massive-debt-found-to-foreign-bank-details/

BREAKING: Trump Facing Federal Prosecution After MASSIVE Debt Found To Foreign Bank

For a supposed iconic businessman, Trump sure does get himself in a lot of financial mishaps. It seems the high-profile Trump University scam wasn’t the only skeleton in his proverbial closet.

According to The Washington Post, Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to a German bank from settlement negotiations with the Justice Department.

Deutsche Bank owes a $14 billion fine to the Justice Department to settle claims that they issued bad mortgages during the housing crisis. According to the German media, the bank has opted for a state bailout that, if secured, could render the institution partially owned by the German government.

As for Trump, however, the situation is a reminder of the possible conflict of interests he could face as President of the United States.

As commander-in-chief, he would manage the United States’ relationship with the rest of the world and would oversee the Justice Department. Of course, he’d still have financial ties to private international institutions that could pose a series of conflicts of interest that get in the way of his ability to carryout his presidential duties.

Trevor Potter, a former Federal Election Commission chairman and general counsel of George H.W. Bush and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told the The Washington Post:

‘It’s certainly foreseeable that he could intervene with the DOJ so as to not upset the financing of his companies.’

Potter continued, pointing out that it’s:

‘Unthinkable in recent history the possibility of a president being able to affect his own personal financial interests, conceivably to the detriment of the general public.’

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]