Germany the beloved superpower ? - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Dr Cosmo's own sexual development seems to be on the same level as that of a 15 year old schoolboy. Are we really sure he's over 18? Maybe we should ban him just to be on the safe side...? :eh:
It's a sad state of affairs if DrCosmo has nothing more to show for his propaganda than half-naked girls.

But hey, with the influx of the TrueReligion(TM), this will come to an end soon. ;) Then every woman will have to hide under miles of fabric. Good times, DrCosmo, eh? Germany will become so colorful:

They aren't integrating even now - and our "elites" want us to "integrate" in our own country. Volker "I pay my boywhores with crystal meth" Beck has advised us to learn Arabic.
They aren't integrating even now - and our "elites" want us to "integrate" in our own country. Volker "I pay my boywhores with crystal meth" Beck has advised us to learn Arabic.
It's outrageous! What could Germany possibly have done to deserve this sort of treatment?! Oh wait... that thing. Never mind.... :hmm:
Beck, that drug-using child-fucker (of course, he's Green) has his mandate back, after a suitable period of shame after he was caught (was it two weeks?), so he's still a member of parliament and not some private child-fucking nutjob.

Now that you mention it - you know that the Türkische Bund is lobbying to abolish that obligation to speak German in the schoolyards, on the account that it is disrespectful towards the Turks. I mean, where do we think we're living, in Germany or what?
I guess you regret dragging them into the Great War now eh Frollein? Sad to see modern Germany callously abandoning its historic allies.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]