Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 389 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Neither candidate wants to win at all costs. Hilary wouldn't sacrifice Saudi Arabia or Israel even if she could win and Trump wouldn't sacrifice Syria's infidels to genocide even if it meant to win.
Igor Antunov wrote:He will say 'do this' and Pence will go do it.

Trump is a manager, the oval OFFICE would suit him.

He's not a manager, Pence is a manager, and Trump won't even appear in the Oval Office. Also, it will be the opposite, Pence will say 'do this' and Trump will do it. Although it rather will be 'say this' and 'sign that', because Trump won't actually do anything. :lol:
Trump is a performer. He is a brand. He is definitely NOT a manager.

Alec must be desperate pay his bills!", my opinion hasn't changed.

Yes. A guy worth $65 million and still drawing millions in residuals must be really hard up for a dime. :roll:
Drlee wrote:Trump is a performer. He is a brand. He is definitely NOT a manager.

He's chairman and president of his own Trump Organization, with five executive vice presidents, three of which are his children. I wonder how many times he appears in his office in Trump Tower, once a month I'd guess. I'm sure he would have the same routine as POTUS as well.
He's chairman and president of his own Trump Organization, with five executive vice presidents, three of which are his children. I wonder how many times he appears in his office in Trump Tower, once a month I'd guess. I'm sure he would have the same routine as POTUS as well.

If he wins, Trump is likely to turn the office of POTUS into a more monarchical, symbolic role and less of an executive role. In a constitutional monarchy, the monarch's main usefulness is in the mere fact that he or she exists. The monarch is the 'master signifier' of the constitutional system, the lynchpin of the system. The monarch does not have to be particularly brilliant or proactive - in fact, it's probably better if they are not particularly brilliant or proactive. Their job is simply to exist. Trump seems to play a similar role in the Trump Organisation - his intellectual vacuity and laziness are not handicaps - after all, he can pay other people to be brilliant for him and to work hard for him. This is what 'ownership' of capital means. All Trump has to do is to stand there and be all awesome 'n' shit. 8)
If he wins, Trump is likely to turn the office of POTUS into a more monarchical, symbolic role and less of an executive role. In a constitutional monarchy, the monarch's main usefulness is in the mere fact that he or she exists. The monarch is the 'master signifier' of the constitutional system, the lynchpin of the system. The monarch does not have to be particularly brilliant or proactive - in fact, it's probably better if they are not particularly brilliant or proactive. Their job is simply to exist. Trump seems to play a similar role in the Trump Organisation - his intellectual vacuity and laziness are not handicaps - after all, he can pay other people to be brilliant for him and to work hard for him. This is what 'ownership' of capital means. All Trump has to do is to stand there and be all awesome 'n' shit.

I completely agree. If Trump wins and the republicans keep the senate, Paul Ryan will run the country like a prime minister. Trump will be nice and attend all of the ribbon cuttings but he will not govern in any meaningful way.
Beren wrote:What closeted supporters Donald?

Goldman Sachs and other (((entities))), that prop up the decrepit and crooked Hillary, openly threatened to kick out their employees, if they support Trump.

There was an unprecedented hate and demonization campaign in the "lame stream" (((American))) media against Trump.

So it is obvious that in this soviet-style environment of hate not many people are willing to openly say that they are supporting Trump.

If they receive a call, they seldom say the truth, because they are afraid that they are exposed and will be persecuted by the Establishment.

But in an secret vote they can do what they really want, without being afraid of any persecution.

If you asked the people in the former DDR a couple of weeks before the collapse of this Commie state "Do you support Erich Honecker in his fight against the wicked Capitalists?", 99% of the persons would have said: "Yes, of course, we love our party and our leader, and hate Capitalists". In a couple of weeks Erich Honecker had to hide from the anger of the people, and there was a mass exodus from East Germany into the Capitalist West Germany.

The same with the Romanian leader, if you asked the Romanian people if they love their Party and the leader Nicolae Ceaușescu two weeks before he was killed by the rebels, 99% would have said "yes".

Can you get my drift?
ArtAllm wrote:Goldman Sachs and other (((entities))), that prop up the decrepit and crooked Hillary, openly threatened to kick out their employees, if they support Trump.

There was an unprecedented hate and demonization campaign in the "lame stream" (((American))) media against Trump.

So it is obvious that in this soviet-style environment of hate not many people are willing to openly say that they are supporting Trump.

If they receive a call, they seldom say the truth, because they are afraid that they are exposed and will be persecuted by the Establishment.

But in an secret vote they can do what they really want, without being afraid of any persecution.

If you asked the people in the former DDR a couple of weeks before the collapse of this Commie state "Do you support Erich Honecker in his fight against the wicked Capitalists?", 99% of the persons would have said: "Yes, of course, we love our party and our leader, and hate Capitalists". In a couple of weeks Erich Honecker had to hide from the anger of the people, and there was a mass exodus from East Germany into the Capitalist West Germany.

The same with the Romanian leader, if you asked the Romanian people if they love their Party and the leader Nicolae Ceaușescu two weeks before he was killed by the rebels, 99% would have said "yes".

Can you get my drift?

The Rumanian analogy is interesting. Perhaps then we shall see Clinton and Obama executed by firing squad, a la the Ceaușescus? That would indeed be a colorful end to the American experiment. We will see your theory tested November 8.

This option is actually more likely than one might think. Only half of Republicans would accept Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, as their president, according to a new poll. And if she wins, nearly 70% said it would be because of illegal voting or vote rigging, according to a Reuters/Ipsos survey released on Friday. The legitimacy of the US government itself hasn't been challenged in such a profound way since the Civil War.

I agree with this. (Imagine that Art.) The secret ballot is trump if you will pardon the pun.

It could go either way. I believe that many women will cross party lines and vote for Hillary only to, the very next day, look at their husbands and say, "I can't believe that. They stole the election".

Only half of Republicans would accept Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, as their president, according to a new poll. And if she wins, nearly 70% said it would be because of illegal voting or vote rigging, according to a Reuters/Ipsos survey released on Friday.

And this is frightening as hell. I put the blame clearly and squarely on the down-ticket republicans who are allowing this bullshit to float to keep from being casualties of Trumps crash in the polls. Every Republican elected official should be shouting bullshit from the housetops. Not some weak, Friday night press release, but serious condemnation of Trump's threat.

Of course our press should also be calling bullshit and very loudly. Fox News should be leading the way. And not just the newsmen but the pundits too.

My belief is that people will just peacefully go about their business but there could be a few crazies emboldened by Trumps outrageous comments.
ArtAllm wrote:Goldman Sachs and other (((entities))), that prop up the decrepit and crooked Hillary, openly threatened to kick out their employees, if they support Trump.

Once again, we have here, in the above quote, the notion of "Trump, the little guy" - the perpetual outsider whose time it might be for his voice to finally be heard.

What an inappropriate person for this role.

The two current candidates are represented in my current sig, handily pasted above in case of an emergency sig-change.

Notice that Hillary is definitely playing the fat cat. "I'm soooo experienced, I know how governments work, I had dinner with Saudi PR people and fled from gunfire in Dodge City." etc.

To this, Donald is playing the starving child eating garbage he picked up on the ground. "I'm on outsider, a maverick, a nobody with no voice."

In reality, they are both really fat, and dangerous cats. That Trump - my favorite of the current two - is representing poor, repressed outsiders, means that there is no real representative of working class (the 99%) interests, and the two current fat useless cats are just splitting up that class into identity politics groups so that the corrupt and bankrupt banksters can continue to rule over everyone.

USA! USA! (men on the left, women on the right)
You are wrong SO, everything you say is wrong. You can not fool me, I know better.

Clinton is as corrupt as a stripper hanging upside down from a pole. You are just brainwashed by the establishment. You can't see the manipulation, lies and corruption.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Not really, no.

Project Veritas is the only source for these allegations, and they have never made a claim that was actually substantiated with evidence. In fact, they have had to pay lawsuits because of their lies.

But they have no problem with lying. They make more money from donors than they pay in fines, and they get this money from donors because they malign the enemies of the donors.

They are basically selling a service of disinformation to willing conservative buyers.

Not that this is a thing that only conservatives do. The Democrats may well have sent agitators. But we should really wait for a more objective source to substantiate the claims before believing them.

TIG linked to a good article about it: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=166598&p=14728021#p14728021

You say it doesn't, but nothing you said proves the quotations in Veritas are falsified. Unlike the planned parenthood stuff, you don't really take what was said out of context. It was literally entire 30 second segments talking about disrupting trump rallies, provoking fights, and saying 'it was us' in Chicago.

Also Veritas and wikileaks are part of an alternative media and leak culture that's giving an inside scoop on a ruling elite that a widely distrusted corporate media will never give us. Thank the internet and the rise of technology for closing the gap between the people and the wealthy on information.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol Trump is going to lose bigly and the Trump name will forever be associated with racism, failure, and incompetence.

And what was your prediction at the beginning of this thread?

:D
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]