Russian fleet passes English Channel on way to Syria - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

JOOOS, responsible for marxism, communism, nazism, capitalism and everything that is negative and bad at any given moment. :knife:

This is pretty much true, though. Abraham ibn Ezra's biblical exegeses and later Spinoza's metaphysics in particular put the culture of critique into motion and produced the foundation of the Enlightenment. The modern world as we know it is a Jewish creature, extrapolating the husk of Christian theology. Behind every social and class antagonism there remains the question of the Jews' original estrangement from the actualization of history initiated by the Mosaic writers.
This is pretty much true, though. Abraham ibn Ezra's biblical exegeses and later Spinoza's metaphysics in particular put the culture of critique into motion and produced the foundation of the Enlightenment. The modern world as we know it is a Jewish creature, extrapolating the husk of Christian theology. Behind every social and class antagonism there remains the question of the Jews' original estrangement from the actualization of history initiated by the Mosaic writers.

"Conscience is a Jewish invention." - Adolf Hitler.
Potemkin wrote:"Conscience is a Jewish invention." - Adolf Hitler.

Indeed. As an occultation of this principle, Jews carry with them the Mind of God wherever they go, self-emptying its contents into the world. Even myself, as a race Jew, cannot avoid this manner of thinking. Christianity conversely affirms that will, rather than mind, is the primal principle (though this later became distorted until it was rediscovered by the Germans) and it is supported by Jewish esoteric tradition to some extent (tzimtzum in Lurianic Kabbalah, for example). In truth it is impossible to transcend the continuity of Israel's inverse royalty, which is predestined to forge its mastery over all nations just as the primacy of Atlantean (i.e. Aryan) civilization was an amalgamation of the Hyperborean antecedent, or a pleroma of 'non-Jewishness'.
Potemkin wrote:"Conscience is a Jewish invention." - Adolf Hitler.
Potemkin you know what I'm interested in. Is why Americans are itching for a fight with Russians. Ruskies seem to be on defensive on grand scheme of things if you really think about it. Not to say they are innocent, but they are doing their best to cling on to their influence in former Soviet borderlands. Yet Americans seem to really go at it, they want to show Ruskies who's boss. What the heck?

Not to show off, but I know Russian people, one thing is that they are stubborn and they seem to be getting into full mode of resistance now. Do Americans not understand this, they are essential going down the road of many invaders (world conquers wannabes) that were humbled on steppes of Russia.

Not saying they might not be successful, but it is a struggle that none really came out victorious so far(Mongols came the closest but they never finished the job, hence centuries down the line Mongolia became a client state of Russia). Not to mention that there are already signs that this will be repeat of history. EU is falling apart, USA is facing political instability at home itself. It's like come on. The only thing is left to do, is to have military misadventure in heart of Russia now, perhaps Ukraine.

I personally think it's American exceptionalism here at play. The nation is new and naive, hence such actions it takes. I just wish them all the best in their endeavours. Hopefully they wont end up too battered up after all this is over. Cause Russians won't make a mistake again like they did during in the 80s. I believe they will fight to bitter end this time around.

Because at this point they realize if not now they fight back, they wI'll be town to the wolves and pacified. And just end up as another your old cousy European state like Sweeden or something. Competing with others who's more humanitarian in the region.
Last edited by Albert on 23 Oct 2016 04:09, edited 4 times in total.
Christianity conversely affirms that will, rather than mind, is the primal principle (though this later became distorted until it was rediscovered by the Germans)

Actually, it affirms that love is the primal principle, a rather un-Jewish idea. Jesus seems to have attempted to establish love as the very basis of the Law - to love God with all your mind and all your heart and all your soul, and to love your neighbour as you love yourself. Christians even go so far as to claim that "God so loved the world that he sent his only-begotten Son" to be slain by a sinful humanity in order to redeem them by his self-sacrifice. And as for the Germans, I presume you are referring to Schopenhauer's belief that the metaphysical Ding an sich is what we call the Will. Nietzsche later transformed this into "the Will to Power". Yet both Schopenhauer and Nietzsche were bitter enemies of Christianity, precisely because they regarded the Will rather than Love or Mind as the primal principle.
Donald wrote:This is pretty much true, though. Abraham ibn Ezra's biblical exegeses and later Spinoza's metaphysics in particular put the culture of critique into motion and produced the foundation of the Enlightenment. The modern world as we know it is a Jewish creature, extrapolating the husk of Christian theology. Behind every social and class antagonism there remains the question of the Jews' original estrangement from the actualization of history initiated by the Mosaic writers.

I don't want to interrupt the train of thought you got going there. I would be interested to know more about your hypothesis. I consider modernity a European realm where the Jews were integral parts of as prominent actors, I don't consider modernity Jewish though. But even if we did for the sake of the argument that would mean that Jews are simply normal belonging in both currents like every other people for example. So what is the special thing about that?
Potemkin wrote:Actually, it affirms that love is the primal principle, a rather un-Jewish idea. Jesus seems to have attempted to establish love as the very basis of the Law - to love God with all your mind and all your heart and all your soul, and to love your neighbour as you love yourself. Christians even go so far as to claim that "God so loved the world that he sent his only-begotten Son" to be slain by a sinful humanity in order to redeem them by his self-sacrifice.

I would say that love is an action of the will (1 John 3:18). For Augustine the good was something that was extracted or transmuted from evil, which shrouded and enveloped the will. Here it is not just a question of the fallen or distorted will of men which results in sin, but also the permission that evil is given by God's own will in the creative act itself.

And as for the Germans, I presume you are referring to Schopenhauer's belief that the metaphysical Ding an sich is what we call the Will. Nietzsche later transformed this into "the Will to Power". Yet both Schopenhauer and Nietzsche were bitter enemies of Christianity, precisely because they regarded the Will rather than Love or Mind as the primal principle.

I have in mind Jakob Böhme's discovery of the will as an undeveloped principle ("I can receive to myself the Becoming Man or Incarnation of Christ; if My Will willeth, yet I cannot do it, but God’s Will in Mine."). Schopenhauer and Nietzsche are traditionally thought of as enemies of Christianity, but they (Nietzsche in particular) were merely stripping away the hypocrisy of its historical husk in order to bring to light the original dissimulation of the will, which is first a demonic and natural power that stands alone for itself before it becomes a power where God's grace becomes operative. Christian morality, because it was first intellectual (i.e. there was a gap between the ideal and actual), did not understand this. It needed to be swept up in a storm of demonic inspiration that announced the eternity of the actual.

noemon wrote:I don't want to interrupt the train of thought you got going there. I would be interested to know more about your hypothesis. I consider modernity a European realm where the Jews were integral parts of as prominent actors, I don't consider modernity Jewish though. But even if we did for the sake of the argument that would mean that Jews are simply normal belonging in both currents like every other people for example. So what is the special thing about that?

I consider modernity, more or less, to be the logic of history. So we then have to ask: when and where does history begin? In my opinion it starts with the Mosaic tradition, whose mythology effectively transforms the archetypal into the particular (and hence its revolutionary emphasis on dialectical negation and irreversibility).
Zagadka wrote:Belching thick black smoke, the Soviet-era warship, previously known more as a threat to its crew ...

(USS Freedom (LCS 1) in San Diego, 2/19/2016 (c) ecoronado.com)

USS Freedom (LCS 1) is the lead ship of the Freedom class of littoral combat ships (LCS). She is the third vessel of the United States Navy to be so named for the concept of freedom. She is the design competitor produced by the Lockheed Martin consortium, in competition with the General Dynamics-designed USS Independence. She was officially accepted by the Supervisor of Shipbuilding Gulf Coast on behalf of the US Navy from the Lockheed Martin/Marinette Marine/Gibbs and Cox team in Marinette, Wisconsin on 18 September 2008.
Igor Antunov wrote:There are 8 surface ships, and probably subs. They will join 10 Russian ships already in Tartus. Seems Putin's comittment to Syria is serious since that would comprise a full battle group.

I think, it is simpler. While the ships stand in ports and leave at most on doctrines, it is difficult to understand their real weak and strengths. What old and weak wasn't an aircraft-carrier, from she there is no advantage while nobody uses she. Here also decided to look whether there will be from it a real advantage in conditions, approximate to fighting.

For example, it is possible to remember bombings of Syria by the strategic Tu-22M3, Tu-95 and Tu-160 bombers. It is possible to test many years them on grounds, but the first practical attacks of the real targets reveal many subtleties. On a military operation in Syria many completions and improvements of systems of arms are already carried out.

After that one more reason of that why the army of the USA constantly somewhere is at war becomes clear :)
noemon wrote:JOOOS, responsible for marxism, communism, nazism, capitalism and everything that is negative and bad at any given moment. :knife:
I support the Jewish state's occupation of the West Bank and its blockade of Gaza. I support recognising the annexation of East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights. I support Jewish settlement on the West Bank. I oppose the so called "Right of return" of Palestinian Muslims." And I would gladly support an Israeli reoccupation of South Lebanon and the re-establishment of the Free Lebanon State. I would also gladly support a reoccupation of the Sinai. What can you say oh great tribune and defender of the Jewish people?

I'm no Jew hating Muslim lover like ArtAllm, and I take exception to people accusing me of such.

What I will not support though is the anti- shia Zionist -Sunni Muslim alliance. I will not support the anti Iranian policy. Western foreign policy is controlled by Zionists and western public opinion is manipulated by Zionists. By Jewish Supremacists. Syria is not an accident. This is exactly what the Zionists wanted, a war that cripples the Assad regime and consumes the lives and resources of Hezbollah. This is revenge for 2006.
noemon wrote:JOOOS, responsible for marxism, communism, nazism, capitalism and everything that is negative and bad at any given moment. :knife:

The best prove of the disproportional Jewish influence is their ability to stifle any mentioning and any discussion about this disproportional Jewish influence.

:D

And calling names, making the messenger look foolish, exxagerating the facts, creating a straw man, threatening the messenger - that are all known and old tactics, used to prevent any fact checking of the real message.

You have to trigger non-Jews emotionally, switch off their ability to think, shame them, call them stupid, associate them with "bad guys" of the past, and there will be no mentioning of the 900 pound Gorilla in the small room any more!
Last edited by ArtAllm on 24 Oct 2016 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
Considering that even with such low numbers Joos manage to control everything, everyone should agree that they surely are master race and probably should control everything then.

P.S. Earth is flat and calling names, making the messenger look foolish, exxagerating the facts, creating a straw man, threatening the messenger - that are all known and old tactics, used to prevent any fact checking of the real message. :)
Financial parasitism through control of finance mechanisms is hardly master race material. To be master, you must also garner respect either through fear or the occasional respectable deed. Even career criminals such as Al Capone, Escobar etc were respected in part relative to comprehensive parasites such as George Soros.
fuser wrote:
Considering that even with such low numbers Joos manage to control everything....

You fully confirm my points made in my previous post, and you use the tactic I have mentioned: exaggeration, creation of a straw man.

Did anybody in this thread say that Jews control everything?

BTW, tiny minorities (aristocracy) always controlled huge majorities (peasants), that is not new.

New is that the ruling classes, which always were tiny minorities, merged with their former financiers and tax collectors, which were way more privileged, than peasants, and their interests now became inseparable.

Just look at the present American candidates for the post of President of the USA, they both have Jewish grandchildren, becase Jews are now overrepresented in the western upper classes, which is the best prove that Jews merged with upper class non-Jews in former Christian countries.

BTW, Putin and Russia are no exception.

fuser wrote:...everyone should agree that they surely are master race and probably should control everything then.

That is another straw man argument that proves my points.

If white people of non-Jewish background are overrepresented, then this is not due to their abilities, this is always due to their "racism", to their discrimination of others. Non-Jewish whites have to be ashamed of their achievements and their history.

If the privileged white people are of Jewish background, then you cannot apply the same logic, if you do not want to be called a "racist".

If Jews are overrepresented, then this is due to their superiority.

If you say that this is due to their tribal nepotism, speak due to the discrimination of others, your are called a 'wicked anti- Semite".

fuser wrote:P.S. Earth is flat and calling names, making the messenger look foolish, exxagerating the facts, creating a straw man, threatening the messenger - that are all known and old tactics, used to prevent any fact checking of the real message. :)

That is precisely the tactic I mentioned in my previous post:

the first measure to prevent the discussion about Jewish power is to try to make the opponent look crazy or stupid.

If this does not work, they start with demonization.

If this does not work, they use intimidation.

If this does not work, they apply soviet style persecution.

The only thing they will never permit - to talk abou facts, to do fact-checking.

What to the people that believe that the Earth is flat- they do not try to prevent any discussions about their influence, because they do not have any.

:D

And they are never demonized by others, never intimidated, never persecuted, and nobody tries in their case to avoid the discussion about facts and have a fact-checking.

The difference is obvious, isn't it?

If you are not a shill, just try to get out of the box and use your own head, instead of moving in the vicious circle of circular reasoning.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]