Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 390 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Trump is being televised saying he intends to sue the ten women who have come forward to corroborate his claims of serial sexual assault. Finally, a topic on which he hasn't been proven to be a liar. He should pay them. (Besides they did 't sue him).
Right. Sue everyone. Get back to me on how that works out.

Trump will never for a moment sue these women. He will not subject himself to discovery.

Of course there is the remotest chance that these women are lying and that in open court they could not defend themselves. I know this because I am an alien from the planet Xercon where anything is possible. On this planet. Well let's just say it is a tad harder.

Besides. These women do not have to prove anything. You see, Igor, if you knew anything about the law you would know that it is up to Trump to prove they are lying. That might be a tad difficult. And, of course, we have Trump on video admitting to a group of people that he does exactly what those women claim he did. Care to guess what a judge will think about that?

The dude screwed himself royally. If he is smart (and we will let history be the judge of that) he will shut up, put his head down and try to get them to settle out of court. Because if the DO sue him, he is well and truly screwed.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Conscript,

If you wish to believe that PV is not in the pocket of its corporate donors, go ahead.

I prefer to believe that they take money to spin lies to help their capitalist benefactors.

Wikileaks already showed the clinton campaign identified trump as their best chance in terms of a GOP candidate to beat. Why wouldn't they exploit further divisions resulting from polarization?

Also what capitalist benefactors? Trump has little corporate support. The man is a rebel whose nationalist ideas threaten global capitalism. He has no media endorsements, no money from institutions like banks, the Koch brothers won't give him anything, etc.

In that respect trump is a renegade member of the bourgeoisie offering national concessions to the native working class

Re: sexual assaults, they're well timed basic distractions framing things for voting groups such as women to deflect on massive policy and ideological differences, such as the belief in open borders and war with Russia. It's not even political, it's about personal faults
Wikileaks already showed the clinton campaign identified trump as their best chance in terms of a GOP candidate to beat. Why wouldn't they exploit further divisions resulting from polarization?

He is. Nothing illegal in such a discussion. If your suggesting a discussion on violence at rallies, that's conspiracy to commit. Nothing here though to get anyone's knickers in a knot.

Compare and contrast to Trump
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-violence_us_56e1f16fe4b0b25c91815913
Two years ago, wonder if they fixed the touch screen calibration error on this batch of machines

‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10 ... ounty.html
Igor Antunov wrote:Two years ago, wonder if they fixed the touch screen calibration error on this batch of machines

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10 ... ounty.html

Good, anything to prevent an orangutan from wining.
Also let me elaborate on the Alec Baldwin thing.... I'm not sure if Igor is getting it, but his face is all over Aussie TV(here in Melbourne) at the moment in this stupid condescending commercial:

https://mumbrella.com.au/che-proximity- ... ign-400837

It's fucking annoying... he's all over the news with his Trump thing and then he's in the commercial breaks shrilling for some stupid company and calling Australia backwards...

Overkill...
Tewodros III wrote:You know trump a shill in his own right.

The stupidest thing about it is that the company was formally GE Money..... and GE is apparently still involved in a "transitional" period till sometime next year. Yeah he's now being payed by the company he use to make fun of on 30 Rock. Lol!

Trump isn't the only critic either:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... b67d58a586

So in a blatantly hostile move I actually read the story.

We are not talking about anything that could affect the election. We are talking one machine which was taken out of service.

“This was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine,” Scalzitti said. “When Mr. Moynihan used the touch-screen, it improperly assigned his votes due to improper calibration.”

Could this happen elsewhere? Possibly. But it didn't. The mistake was obvious and caught right on the spot. Of course Fox News wants to make a big deal out of it. Meanwhile, all over the country, the Republican run legislatures are enacting egregious voter suppression laws. Here is what one federal judge said:

A ruling issued by the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals on July 29 invalidated most of a 2013 law. The court’s scathing opinion said that “because of race, the legislature enacted one of the largest restrictions of the franchise in modern North Carolina history.”

A race the votes mostly for democrats.

As to voter fraud:

The specter of fraud has been used to justify voter-suppression efforts across the country, even though there is virtually no evidence of fraud. In its ruling, the Fourth Circuit said that lawmakers “failed to identify even a single individual who has ever been charged with committing in-person voter fraud in North Carolina.”

So standing before a federal judge and defending a law that was touted and necessary to prevent voter fraud; and having the entire resources of the justice system of a large state, that state could not present a single case to justify its actions.

This is true across the country. So what is the bottom line Igor... There is virtually no voter fraud in the entire United States. The total number of people prosecuted for voter fraud in the last 40 years is lower that the number of people struck by lightning.

I know that Igor is just trolling and will likely find another single case and post it as evidence. The fact remains that the republican party is the largest election tampering organization in our country. There is voter suppression alright. And it invariably favors the republicans.
Conscript wrote:Wikileaks already showed the clinton campaign identified trump as their best chance in terms of a GOP candidate to beat. Why wouldn't they exploit further divisions resulting from polarization?

Since I never claimed that they would not exploit such divisions, I see no need to answer this question.

Also what capitalist benefactors? Trump has little corporate support. The man is a rebel whose nationalist ideas threaten global capitalism. He has no media endorsements, no money from institutions like banks, the Koch brothers won't give him anything, etc.

That does not matter. What matters is that H. Clinton has corporate enemies.

In that respect trump is a renegade member of the bourgeoisie offering national concessions to the native working class

:roll:

Trump is exploiting divisions in the working class by appealing to the racism and sexism of certain members of the working class.

Re: sexual assaults, they're well timed basic distractions framing things for voting groups such as women to deflect on massive policy and ideological differences, such as the belief in open borders and war with Russia. It's not even political, it's about personal faults

I am already aware of how you like to minimise sexual assault. This is off topic.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Trump is exploiting divisions in the working class by appealing to the racism and sexism of certain members of the working class.

This is certainly true. But it is not the complete story. The US working class has been made vulnerable by economic policies supported by both parties, the Clintons being instrumental in this process. An economically vulnerable class is ripe to be preyed upon by proto-fascist populists.

The Clintons have helped create the conditions that made Trump possible.
Since The Art of the Deal came out 30 years ago, trump has talked about himself as though he's a great winner, the best ever. But now, his impending failure is plain for all to see. And it was plastered all over his face during debate #3.

The big talker has nothing left to say. The greatest blowhard of the modern era seems to be all out of hot air, as the moment of his defeat grows closer and closer.
quetzalcoatl wrote:This is certainly true. But it is not the complete story. The US working class has been made vulnerable by economic policies supported by both parties, the Clintons being instrumental in this process. An economically vulnerable class is ripe to be preyed upon by proto-fascist populists.

The Clintons have helped create the conditions that made Trump possible.

I completely agree. I have very little doubt that the Clintons are corrupt, and as I told Conscript, it would not be irrational to believe that they planted agitators at Trump rallies.

Having said that, I still think Project Veritas is a very questionable source.

Also, the main agitator at Trump rallies is, of course, Trump. And the divisive things that Trump says are enough to make people support H. Clinton despite the fact that she may have planted agitators at these rallies.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I completely agree. I have very little doubt that the Clintons are corrupt, and as I told Conscript, it would not be irrational to believe that they planted agitators at Trump rallies. Having said that, I still think Project Veritas is a very questionable source.

No one's perfect, and both of the Clintons have been caught fibbing, but the problem, there's so much money in the till, and so many people milling about, it would all to easy for some misguided/well meaning supporter to pay off a few guys to attend a Trumptonian rally, where things could go quite wrong.

Also, the main agitator at Trump rallies is, of course, Trump. And the divisive things that Trump says are enough to make people support H. Clinton despite the fact that she may have planted agitators at these rallies.

I thought you might have mentioned Trump egging on his supporters and picking up the legal fee.

That's the big difference between the two candidates: Trump's bloody great mouth.

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]