Debates 2016! - Full Presidential Debate Clips - Page 16 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Voter fraud is nearly non-existent and the ironic thing about a Republican candidate calling fraud is that it's been the GOP calling for voter ID laws and all sorts of shit to keep people away from the polls. Historically, the GOP does well in low voter turn out elections (non-presidential election midterms for the foreigners here) and their base is more likely to vote because their base is old and has little to do.

That's kind of irrelevant though. If your candidate is already saying he can't win then it's because he's not going to win.

I would just like to say thank you to Donald Trump for being such a toxic candidate that it's going to let the Dems get the majority in the Senate, and as a result we're going to elect at least two very liberal judges who will make judicial decisions that will last longer than I expect to live. There's the empty seat, and then Ruth Bader Ginsburg is totally going to step down when she knows her seat won't be given to a conservative shitlord.

This is fucking great. I'm so happy Trump won the nomination lol
I am absolutely loving watching the Trump supporters flock to James O'Keefe, an immensely discredited stooge, and Wikileaks, which has been shut down because Assange overstayed his welcome in a foreign embassy.

Oh no, who will come and save the asshole confederacy in their darkest hour? Who will produce the magic bullet that will stop Hillary? Surely, they will find the magic email in time!

(It's no one and nothing, you lost and you rallied behind the 1% version of a timeshare salesman and you deserve to feel bad for it)
SpecialOlympian wrote:Wikileaks, which has been shut down because Assange overstayed his welcome in a foreign embassy.

Oh no, who will come and save the asshole confederacy in their darkest hour?

That clearly didn't happen, Barack Obama leaks are basically proof that the show is going on unhindered...

Also shouldn't you be calling us the "Union"? Laat I checked Lincoln was Republican..... And I would have voted for him and supported him. Trump is running for the same party.

Newsflash I supported Romney and McCain in their campaigns too.
There's such a thing as the party realignment. Somehow things have not been unchanged since the mid-late 19th century. Apparently Republicans started courting racists and sexists.

The idea that Lincoln would have supported Trump makes me laugh. He wouldn't have supported the Dems either though since they elected a black president and he didn't like black people.
You forget I'm Australian sometimes. Our parties do not realign(We basically follow England politically), I personally do not believe in party realignment. Modernization yes, new policies to deal with modern issues yes, realignment no(the centre-left party of our country has been Labor for 116 years or more... No "realignment", same as Liberal Party being Centre-right since it's founding).

I personally think Lincoln would have hated Nixon and Bush Jr more than he'd hate Trump. He would have supported Regan though and accepted Bush Sr. That's just my opinion though.
I know what you mean, Igor. I had this idea to make a super powerful cleaning agent using ammonia and bleach a while back. All of the establishment chemist stooges keep telling me it's an awful idea, that I'll kill hundreds if I don't kill myself. That's how I know I'm onto something good.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol.

Pretty much every dead president's reaction to Trump would be, "Who the fuck is this crass moron and how stupid are the people who voted for him?"

Well most of them would react badly to Hillary as well, so that's a moot point. And yeah most of them would react badly about the fact she is a woman. Yeah if you flashpanned them and got their immediate reaction, most would say some pretty knarly shit about it.

I think Nixon would particularly be pissed off at her though mainly for getting away with worse than him.

Edit: To "Flashpan" someone is Melbourne slang for "getting the first reaction".
colliric wrote:Also shouldn't you be calling us the "Union"? Laat I checked Lincoln was Republican....

It doesn't mean anything that Lincoln was a Republican, it's not the same party as it was. Lincoln was a progressive Illinois lawyer like Obama is a progressive Illinois lawyer. It's the dichotomy between the North and the South that matters, and the Republican Party is the party of the South right now, so you shouldn't be called the Union at all.
SpecialOlympian wrote:ImageB-b-b-b-b-but the emails! The emails! It's not fair Trump is losing just because he's an incompetent, angry carrot!

The Clintons and the Bushes have batted power in America back and forth to each other like it was a game of tennis over a period of twenty-thirty years that have been the worst in the nations history.

I accept that voting Trump is like hacking off your cancerous arm with a rusty hatchet but if you don't the cancer will become terminal.

Americans have become so deluded and subdued that they need a obnoxious battering ram like Trump to knock them out of their delirium.
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:The Clintons and the Bushes have batted power in America back and forth to each other like it was a game of tennis over a period of twenty-thirty years that have been the worst in the nations history.

I accept that voting Trump is like hacking off your cancerous arm with a rusty hatchet but if you don't the cancer will become terminal.

Americans have become so deluded and subdued that they need a obnoxious battering ram like Trump to knock them out of their delirium.

Nah, I'll take killary, because if she does start ww3 at least the great satan dies. Plus having altright tears is a plus.

I always wondered how truly accurate those race[…]

And in addition , some of the activists facing re[…]

Where are those "opposite of extremist&quo[…]

Then prove it.