Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 391 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his life

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?
showeverything1 wrote:Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his life

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?

He will still be an American folk hero.
Confirmed.

The DNC hack is a GRU operation. The evidence is now overwhelming.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-si ... e-dnc-hack

The only remaining unanswered question is how many and to what degree the emails were altered before being released.

He has damaged his brand beyond belief. If he looses in a landslide (unlikely) he will be further humiliated. This won't bother Mr. Trump. He will just motor on. I think the rumors of a political network are right on point.

The only remaining unanswered question is how many and to what degree the emails were altered before being released

If the mainstream media picks this up it won't matter. The emails will be completely discredited. More importantly it will look exactly like Trump's plea to Putin was heard. This is not a good day for the Trump campaign.

ON EDIT:

George Will, about as republican as it comes, has left the party over Trump.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/26/a-prominent-conservative-columnist-says-hes-leaving-the-party-b/21414340/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl30|sec3_lnk3&pLid=957807377_htmlws-main-bb
The funny thing. By the 8th of November Trump should be near the hight of his statistical upswing. I don't know if it is blind luck or calculation but he might really have a shot.
Donald wrote:I'm still part of the camp that believes that Trump is going to win this thing in a blow out, carried primarily by closeted supporters. There is just no way the electorate is going to sell out the sovereignty of their nation so that anarchists and minorities don't riot. It is going to be one of the most spectacular nights in American history and it will remind the world once again that there is a Providence that protects the United States.

I hope you're right. I really want to see people crying. It will be worse than when George W. Bush was elected. They'll be absolutely crestfallen.

Beren wrote:What closeted supporters Donald? Some blue collars who will turn out and vote for him at the end? They should have registered first, but as far as I know they haven't. As a matter of fact it's hard to imagine that blue collar Americans would ever vote for a Reaganite resembling Mussolini. America is not Italy, and Trump is not Bernie Sanders.

Two weeks till D-Day. We'll find out soon enough. His rallies are still huge, so I doubt that those people going to them aren't going to vote.

Beren wrote:Also @Donald, everybody should be aware by now that Trump signed up to beat Ted Cruz and then lose.

When this thread started, Jeb Bush was positioned as the inevitable Republican candidate.

Beren wrote:If Trump wins he'll be always on holiday. Can you imagine him holding office and actually working? :lol:

Sure. I can imagine him firing people daily just for shits and giggles. "You're fired!"

Potemkin wrote:If he wins, Trump is likely to turn the office of POTUS into a more monarchical, symbolic role and less of an executive role. In a constitutional monarchy, the monarch's main usefulness is in the mere fact that he or she exists. The monarch is the 'master signifier' of the constitutional system, the lynchpin of the system. The monarch does not have to be particularly brilliant or proactive - in fact, it's probably better if they are not particularly brilliant or proactive. Their job is simply to exist. Trump seems to play a similar role in the Trump Organisation - his intellectual vacuity and laziness are not handicaps - after all, he can pay other people to be brilliant for him and to work hard for him. This is what 'ownership' of capital means. All Trump has to do is to stand there and be all awesome 'n' shit. 8)

He'll turn it into an "Apprentice" show. Each week will have 5 bureaucrats. One of them will be fat, because Trump likes fat people except for Rosie O'Donnell. Then, they will fire a bureacrat once a week. It will be awesome.

Drlee wrote:I completely agree. If Trump wins and the republicans keep the senate, Paul Ryan will run the country like a prime minister. Trump will be nice and attend all of the ribbon cuttings but he will not govern in any meaningful way.

Trump? Nice? I doubt that. I'm pretty sure he'll thrash people.

ArtAllm wrote:Goldman Sachs and other (((entities))), that prop up the decrepit and crooked Hillary, openly threatened to kick out their employees, if they support Trump.

There was an unprecedented hate and demonization campaign in the "lame stream" (((American))) media against Trump.

So it is obvious that in this soviet-style environment of hate not many people are willing to openly say that they are supporting Trump.

If they receive a call, they seldom say the truth, because they are afraid that they are exposed and will be persecuted by the Establishment.

But in an secret vote they can do what they really want, without being afraid of any persecution.

If you asked the people in the former DDR a couple of weeks before the collapse of this Commie state "Do you support Erich Honecker in his fight against the wicked Capitalists?", 99% of the persons would have said: "Yes, of course, we love our party and our leader, and hate Capitalists". In a couple of weeks Erich Honecker had to hide from the anger of the people, and there was a mass exodus from East Germany into the Capitalist West Germany.

The same with the Romanian leader, if you asked the Romanian people if they love their Party and the leader Nicolae Ceaușescu two weeks before he was killed by the rebels, 99% would have said "yes".

Can you get my drift?

Absolutely. If they were smarter, they'd have just done more to seal the border, punish people who hire illegal aliens, and deport illegal aliens. Now, they've got Trump who's also ready to torch NAFTA, GATT, TPP, etc. Ignoring the will of the people has caused quite a lot of heartburn in Washington. Hopefully, Trump wins and we can keep them bemused for at least 4 years.

quetzlcoatl wrote:The Rumanian analogy is interesting. Perhaps then we shall see Clinton and Obama executed by firing squad, a la the Ceaușescus? That would indeed be a colorful end to the American experiment. We will see your theory tested November 8.

This option is actually more likely than one might think. Only half of Republicans would accept Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, as their president, according to a new poll. And if she wins, nearly 70% said it would be because of illegal voting or vote rigging, according to a Reuters/Ipsos survey released on Friday. The legitimacy of the US government itself hasn't been challenged in such a profound way since the Civil War.

Well they wouldn't have to prosecute her for anything political per se. By destroying evidence while under Congressional subpoena, she violated the law.

Drlee wrote:And this is frightening as hell. I put the blame clearly and squarely on the down-ticket republicans who are allowing this bullshit to float to keep from being casualties of Trumps crash in the polls. Every Republican elected official should be shouting bullshit from the housetops. Not some weak, Friday night press release, but serious condemnation of Trump's threat.

They are afraid and rightly so. When their October Surprise didn't work, they didn't know what to do. They played the let's-distance-ourselves-from-Trump act and they got booed at their own rallies.

Albert wrote:Clinton is as corrupt as a stripper hanging upside down from a pole.

No stripper could be as corrupt as Hillary Clinton.

Conscript wrote:You say it doesn't, but nothing you said proves the quotations in Veritas are falsified. Unlike the planned parenthood stuff, you don't really take what was said out of context. It was literally entire 30 second segments talking about disrupting trump rallies, provoking fights, and saying 'it was us' in Chicago.

Also Veritas and wikileaks are part of an alternative media and leak culture that's giving an inside scoop on a ruling elite that a widely distrusted corporate media will never give us. Thank the internet and the rise of technology for closing the gap between the people and the wealthy on information.

They're dead to rights. Hillary will not be able to govern the country.

ArtAllm wrote:And what was your prediction at the beginning of this thread?

My prediction was that Trump had the potential to really fuck things up for the establishment, and he's done that in a huge way. I'm happy about it because they turned on the American electorate and started calling them "racist," "sexist," "homophobe," "xenophobic," "islamophobic" and "whacko birds (Mccain)." So this has been a tremendous amount of fun for me to watch.

me; line 1; post 1 wrote:Donald Trump has made quite a splash! I'm so glad he's in the race. He has the potential to fuck things up for the establishment Republicans in a big way. That really puts a smile on my face.

The last line of that post still rings true. Trump doesn't back down under pressure. That really says a lot about his character, especially when compared to establishment politicians. I also stated at the beginning why he would be a persistent force.

me wrote:Believe me, I don't think Trump is necessarily even ready to be president. My point is that he sees at least two of the major problems hurting the country: illegal immigration, and 90M Americans out of work. This isn't 1992 with Ross Perot warning about a "giant sucking sound." That has already happened. There were a lot of economic gains for America as a nation, but there have been major economic dislocations too. In 1992, the internet was not part of the US economy, but today it is. The internet means that you can not only outsource manufacturing, you can outsource service businesses too. Having someone with a sub-continent accent asking you about your security credentials to discuss your banking details was utterly unthinkable 20 years ago. Yet, today it is commonplace. An unemployed American who used to work in customer service is also commonplace.

Populism isn't a bandwagon. 90M people out of work isn't a niche group.

Politicians refusing to address the concerns of the electorate is what led to Trump. It's now not only clear that they aren't listening. It's clear that they don't particularly like the American people and don't really care about having seriously adversely affected people's lives.

me wrote:Trump is NOT a novelty candidate. He's the only one speaking vociferously about illegal immigration. That means he is the only politician running for president that gets to own an issue that a majority of Americans support against the will of the establishment. The establishment is apoplectic, because he's resonating not just with Republicans but with independents too.

Now we're in the final stretches of the campaign, and the posts from Trump detractors are increasingly more desperate. They should have listened much sooner.

Drlee wrote:Right. Sue everyone. Get back to me on how that works out.

Trump will never for a moment sue these women. He will not subject himself to discovery.

That depends on the nature of the suit. If he sues on the grounds that the DNC or Hillary Clinton for President campaign paid these women to say things to effect the outcome of the election, that will be the nature of the suit. He can subpoena bank records to see if they were in fact paid. If he can show payment, a jury is likely to be sympathetic. Go back and read my first post, specifically the last line. Trump doesn't back down under pressure.

Drlee wrote:You see, Igor, if you knew anything about the law you would know that it is up to Trump to prove they are lying.

The suit, if it materializes, would involve bank transactions. If they were paid to say something, similar amounts of money may show up being debited from the DNC or Hillary campaign accounts and showing up in accuser accounts--assuming they were paid significant sums of money. This is not something Hillary can erase or bleach bit away.

Drlee wrote:Because if the DO sue him, he is well and truly screwed.

All of these "potential" suits are beyond the statute of limitations. Trump has a cause of action because they said nothing for years, but potentially took money to come forward with a story to affect the outcome of a presidential election. They didn't come out in the primaries. They didn't come out before he got into the race. They didn't come out when he won the nomination. They didn't come out when he was the nominee. They came out as part of an October surprise, and they may well have been paid by the DNC, Hillary campaign, or even NBC--who has lots of money, and would likely settle.

Conscript wrote:The man is a rebel whose nationalist ideas threaten global capitalism. He has no media endorsements, no money from institutions like banks, the Koch brothers won't give him anything, etc.

Exactly. However, this is just reverse psychology where they are trying to get Trump supporters to see him as one of the elites that he's running against. It's just bad psyops.

Stormsmith wrote:If your suggesting a discussion on violence at rallies, that's conspiracy to commit. Nothing here though to get anyone's knickers in a knot.

Yes, but they also provided details about how payment was handled. Hillary->DNC->Soros Group->Thug Group. The problem here for them is unlike Hillary's attempts to delete emails. Try deleting bank transactions... That's near impossible and very illegal.

Igor Antunov wrote:CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10 ... ounty.html

This will be a big part of what they do. So you have to be very careful when voting.

Drlee wrote:This is true across the country. So what is the bottom line Igor... There is virtually no voter fraud in the entire United States. The total number of people prosecuted for voter fraud in the last 40 years is lower that the number of people struck by lightning.

I said in probably my third post in this thread that I was registered as a Democrat. So I re-registered as an independent at the DMV. Guess what? When I checked my registration status on Friday, I was not in the system at all. So I registered online as an independent and I have the confirmation stamp ready for November 8th. Today is the last day to register in California. So you can plainly see that I re-register from Democrat to non-affiliated and DMV somehow loses not only my registration application, but my former registration. Do you know how they do that? They delete me from the voter rolls, because DMV is government employee unions. That's why we're against Motor Voter laws, because it allows Democrats to control voter registration and play games.

quetzlcoatl wrote:This is certainly true. But it is not the complete story. The US working class has been made vulnerable by economic policies supported by both parties, the Clintons being instrumental in this process. An economically vulnerable class is ripe to be preyed upon by proto-fascist populists.

The Clintons have helped create the conditions that made Trump possible.

That is exactly right. Trump isn't the worst we could get by a long shot. In fact, most of his policies are thoroughly centrist.

Igor Antunov wrote:He's projecting. They're running around like headless chickens, because they know serious prison time awaits.

I'd be concerned if I were Hillary. Trump indicated that they provided over $600k to Comey's wife's campaign and he's implying it was a pay-off to avoid prosecution.

Donald wrote:He will still be an American folk hero.

He'd be a thorn in the side of a Hillary administration. There's a rumor that he and Ailes will start a competitor to FoxNews. That would be something.

Igor Antunov wrote:Didn't work for Brexit, won't work here. Enjoy Prison, killary.

Yes, we've been aware of poll oversampling for a good 20 years now. It's all designed to dispirit people. They don't understand why I'd vote for someone like Trump. It has nothing to do with who I like. It has to do with who I don't like. I know if Trump becomes president, the milquetoast RNC bullshitter cabal will be absolutely miserable and the Democrats will be absolutely distraught.

quetzlcoatl wrote:Confirmed.

The DNC hack is a GRU operation. The evidence is now overwhelming.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-si ... e-dnc-hack

The only remaining unanswered question is how many and to what degree the emails were altered before being released.

Probably very little. My first check on donors.xls was to google map the 9-digit zip codes and see if they were to the addresses of people I knew. They checked out. It's very unlikely that the Russians would do that. It's more likely that they were using 9-digit zip codes so that non-techies wouldn't know the actual addresses. As I said, the leaks are very revealing about the internal workings of the party. One thing we already knew is that the media and the DNC coordinate. We just didn't know the degree to which they did. Now it's plainly obvious.

Drlee wrote:If the mainstream media picks this up it won't matter. The emails will be completely discredited. More importantly it will look exactly like Trump's plea to Putin was heard. This is not a good day for the Trump campaign.

Hopefully they're paying you well for this spin. The emails are deeply damaging to Clinton and the DNC.

Drlee wrote:George Will, about as republican as it comes, has left the party over Trump.

That's old news. BTW, he voted for and endorsed Obama. These people will do anything for money.

Igor Antunov wrote:We already know google manipulates searches, now also curated news articles that show up in the news section, no matter your region: http://archive.is/tvS4w

Yea, I don't think the Google story has been released yet, has it? That will be interesting, because the CIA's venture capital arm, In-Q-Tel, was an investor in a lot of what is popular social media today. If Russia is doing this, that story might be to tweak the CIA as well. The CIA is much tighter about security than the DNC, though. However, it would be interesting if Russia is exposing deep state ties to the Clinton campaign. They were obviously CIA operatives as young kids.

JohnRawls wrote:The funny thing. By the 8th of November Trump should be near the hight of his statistical upswing. I don't know if it is blind luck or calculation but he might really have a shot.

I would say he's winning right now. They are putting out polls now with Hillary at 50%, and she's never been even marginally close to that. It's so obvious from the rallies that Trump is far more popular than Hillary.
blackjack21 wrote:I would say he's winning right now. They are putting out polls now with Hillary at 50%, and she's never been even marginally close to that. It's so obvious from the rallies that Trump is far more popular than Hillary.

An enthusiastic vote counts exactly the same as a hold your nose vote. I don't think the rallies mean that much, especially since the mantra in pro-Hillary circles is all about getting out there and voting, despite what the polls say.

donald wrote:When was the last time you've had coitus?

You're a catholic, no? Are you really judging people based on sodomy?

Well one for example is that black people have da[…]

Yesterday, 25 April, on the day of Italy’s liberat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]