Russian fleet passes English Channel on way to Syria - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rich wrote:
I support the Jewish state's occupation of the West Bank and its blockade of Gaza. I support recognising the annexation of East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights. I support Jewish settlement on the West Bank. I oppose the so called "Right of return" of Palestinian Muslims."

And what about Palestinian Chrustians, expelled by Zionists?

Rich wrote:I'm no Jew hating Muslim lover like ArtAllm, and I take exception to people accusing me of such.

If somebody does not hate Palestinians (30℅ of them were Christians, the true descendants of the first Christians, and Jesus was a Palestinian Christian, too), and does not kiss the ass of Zionists, then it would be an exaggeration to call him a Jew-Hater or a Muslim-Lover.

I do not care about religion very much.

Rich wrote:What I will not support though is the anti- shia Zionist -Sunni Muslim alliance. I will not support the anti Iranian policy. Western foreign policy is controlled by Zionists and western public opinion is manipulated by Zionists. By Jewish Supremacists.

And why is it controlled by Zionists?

Becase western public was dumbed down by the rigged system. People are too stupid to understand that pitting the non- Jews against each others (Christians agains Muslims and vice versa) is the source of Zionist power, and that is why they need mass migration and "diversity".

Rich wrote:Syria is not an accident. This is exactly what the Zionists wanted, a war that cripples the Assad regime and consumes the lives and resources of Hezbollah. This is revenge for 2006.

You said thay you love Netanyaho, but Netanyaho hates Iran and Assad.

I cannot understand how your brain works.

Sometimes I agree with you, but sometimes you sound like a shill.

Is it possible that you sometimes smoke some strong weeds, before writing your posts?
Igor Antunov wrote:Financial parasitism through control of finance mechanisms is hardly master race material. To be master, you must also garner respect either through fear or the occasional respectable deed. Even career criminals such as Al Capone, Escobar etc were respected in part relative to comprehensive parasites such as George Soros.

George Soros < Al Capone/Pablo Escobar, is that the quintessence of the Trumpist/anti-establishment worldview? Trump is supposed to be on the same side as Capone and Escobar I guess.
ArtAllm wrote: the first measure to prevent the discussion about Jewish power is to try to make the opponent look crazy or stupid.

If this does not work, they start with demonization.

Sure, that's why the holocaust has been endlessly hyped. The idea is to discourage any criticism of jews no matter what they do. Anybody with the guts to question them or their policies can be branded an "anti-semite" and holocaust preaching serves to make the accusation extremely potent.
Potemkin wrote:It's strange to think that otherwise intelligent people are still blathering about Da J00z, even more than a century after the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' was forged by Nicholas II's secret police. Their anti-semitism isn't even any more sophisticated than it was back then either. Can't they at least come up with something original for once? :eh:

Indeed we just heard that Marxist lies serve the Jewish supreme plans, we have also heard that the liberal/capitalist lies also serve the Jewish supreme plans, and we have also heard that the Nazi plans also served the Jewish supreme plans and ofc who can forget that the Soviet Union was the first to recognise Israel. Is there anything that does not serve the Jewish plans? I wonder.

And what plans are those exactly? To take over the great riches of the West Bank and Gaza without being branded a 'Nazi'?
By existing Israel is committing a crime according to international law. If I took over someone elses country by force and expelled the natives to move in people of my own race I would be considered a criminal but then again I am not one of the master race oh excuse me "chosen people."
Yeah, you belong to the non-chosen people people who still own numerous colonies including in Europe like Gibraltar and the military base in Cyprus. The people who in 1955 told the Turks to kill the Greeks(their allies in all the European/World wars) of Istanbul so that the UN meeting on the future of Cyprus gets cancelled.

Causes of the Istanbul Pogrom when the Greeks were uprooted wrote:Greece appealed in 1954 to the United Nations to demand self-determination for Cyprus. Britain had the ruling mandate over the mostly ethnic Greek island, and wanted the Cyprus dispute to be resolved without being taken to the United Nations Security Council, where it could be problematically framed as an anti-colonialist struggle.[12][19] To this end, Britain diplomatically encouraged Turkey to agitate Greece. The British ambassador to Greece also incited, saying in an August 1954 speech that Greco-Turkish ties were superficial, so nothing would be lost if, for example, something were to happen to Atatürk's house in Thessaloniki. More bluntly, an official of the Foreign Office said that some agitation would be much to Turkey's benefit. In any case, said parliamentarian John Strachey, Turkey had a large ethnic Greek minority in Istanbul as a card to play against Greece if it considered annexing an independent Cyprus to Greece.[20]
I love that British media made such a huge deal about Russian ships passing through the English channel, which is an international waterway. Travelling through it is not an act of aggression against the UK, despite what our buffoonish political and military class would have us believe.

On another note, how has this thread turned into a discussion about the Jewish hive mind emotionally enslaving the poor, helpless Aryan master race? I find it impossible to believe that adults believe this rubbish.
Potemkin wrote:It's strange to think that otherwise intelligent people are still blathering about Da J00z, even more than a century after the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' was forged by Nicholas II's secret police. Their anti-semitism isn't even any more sophisticated than it was back then either. Can't they at least come up with something original for once? :eh:

Over the years some very intelligent people have tried to call attention to the power of the pro-Israel lobby. No informed, honest observer of the US political scene doubts the power of that lobby. (And it's obvious that while "jew" and "zionist" are not synonymous the former are still the pillar of the latter.) Look at our politicians. At a time when we have more than enough problems at home, they invariably promise to back Israel--not that most of them, much less most Americans, really care. The idea is just to get massive campaign donations from wealthy jews like Sheldon Adelson, and the votes of jews, who despite being a small minority, can easily affect the outcome in close elections.
Just because jews were unjustly accused or targeted in the past doesn't mean that they they can do no wrong. ;) Indeed many are doing a great deal of it, here and in the Mideast. We should be aware of this, and act accordingly. It's abominable that one group is on a lofty pedestal at the expense of so many others (here and elsewhere).
Jewish hive mind emotionally enslaving the poor, helpless Aryan master race? I find it impossible to believe that adults believe this rubbish.

It's akin to the leftist/feminist narrative that 'fucking white males' are unfairly dominating every area of political and economic power. Well no shit, put your back into it son, and you shall reap the rewards. Whether you aspire to be a cheeky parasite or an honest entrepreneur, it takes real effort. Admittedly it becomes easier to cling onto dominance once you have a monopoly going, but that is nothing a grass roots revolution can't reset. But once again no matter the conditions under which the present elite fall, the jews will always end up at the head of western banks, the fucking white males will always end up dominating parliament and scientific fields, the violently inclined will always fill the prisons to the brim, the Arabs will always have big noses to cope with the desert air, the Asians will always dominate mathematics, political dynasty crooks like the Clintons will always crawl out of the American establishment cesspit etc.

The US system needs a reset in order to normalize/re-balance and become less parasitic. Trump can do that. The alternative is the Clinton cartel starting a war with Russia and setting us all back 3,000 years. Putin will not back away from Syria. Clinton is too crooked and puppet by too many groups. Recipe for disaster.
noemon wrote:Indeed we just heard that Marxist lies serve the Jewish supreme plans, we have also heard that the liberal/capitalist lies also serve the Jewish supreme plans, and we have also heard that the Nazi plans also served the Jewish supreme plans and ofc who can forget that the Soviet Union was the first to recognise Israel. Is there anything that does not serve the Jewish plans? I wonder.

And what plans are those exactly? To take over the great riches of the West Bank and Gaza without being branded a 'Nazi'?

We have also heard that the cucks among the Democrats AND Republicans (speak the Establishment) are supported by the same people and the same entities, and these forces prop up the crooked Killary, instigate hate against Trump, these forces were pushing for insane wars in the Middle East and they are also warmongering against the Russian people.

If somebody is supporting a crook and a warmonger, he is usually himself a crook and a warmonger.

There are people in this forum who constantly point the moral finger at Trump-Supporters, calling them stupid names, like "racists" and "anti-Semites", but these same people do not see any problem in nuking Russia.

Can there be something more immoral, than warmongering?

It seems that the people in the West were so brainwashed, that they believe that the so called "racism" is more immoral than cannibalism.

We are supposed to be more ashamed of the so-called "racism", than of war mongering and cannibalism!!

“He (Dahmer) also wanted to set the record straight that he was not a racist. He says that the reason for the majority of his victims being a minority was simple location. Where he lived there was high concentration of Black and Hispanic people. He stresses that is was a simple location thing, and that he hopes “I hope that can get cleared up.” (Source “How to Interview a Cannibal” link)

Well, isn’t that nice. For a minute there we thought this Jeffrey Dahmer guy might have done something “hateful”.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2013/0 ... nt-racist/

Trump just named a couple of persons and a couple of entities in his speech, that were and are pushing for senseless wars, illegal migration and open boarders for all Western countries (but not for Israel).

He did not use in his speech the "J-Word" at all, he just pointed out the obvious facts, but the controlled media of the Establishment went berserk and accused him of "anti-Semitism", speak these senile guys exposed themselves.

They hope that crying "anti-Semitism" will still prevent the people from fact-checking and talking about the facts, like it worked in the past.

If the persons that push for globalism, run the media, the FED, instigate hate against Trump, instigate hate against Russia and support the crooked Killary happened to belong to the same privileged in-group.... then you are not supposed to talk about these persons and these special interests, even if you do not point out that they happened to belong to the same self-defined privileged in-group.

How long can this work?

:D
I loved this story. While the British press sniggered about the age of the Kuznetsov and its unreliable power plant few noted the fact that the vessel following the Russian carrier is one of an entire class with defective power plants.

The six-strong fleet of destroyers built by BAE Systems has suffered a catalog of engine problems, most publicly in 2009 when the recently commissioned first-of-class HMS Daring lost power in the Atlantic Ocean.

The BBC reported in January it had seen an email from a serving Royal Navy officer saying that "total electric failures are common" on the destroyers earmarked to help protect Britain’s new 65,000-ton aircraft carriers when they enter service later in the decade.

Fallon said the cost and implementation timetable would not be known until the final design solution has been selected.

The work is likely to be built into major refit programs planned for the destroyers starting at the end of the decade.

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defens ... /82167048/

Still its nice to know that the Russians had a rescue tug available had HMS Duncan tried to follow into the warm waters of the med and broken down. :excited:
Typhoon wrote:I loved this story. While the British press sniggered about the age of the Kuznetsov and its unreliable power plant few noted the fact that the vessel following the Russian carrier is one of an entire class with defective power plants.

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defens ... /82167048/

Still its nice to know that the Russians had a rescue tug available had HMS Duncan tried to follow into the warm waters of the med and broken down. :excited:

I'm sure the engineering issues will be resolved and the Darling class will go on to become a successful design. New tech always involves risk.

Regarding the Russians, I think Igor and others overplay the strength of Russia's conventional power. The Russian military leadership seems to hold less confidence in their military's ability to cope with NATO in a conventional conflict. Furthermore, current Western programs aimed at developing solutions to China's A2/AD strategy will be even more effective at dismantling Russian defences. The Russians are worried they will need tac nukes to hold off NATO and what's more, the Russians will need to use their nukes sooner or else NATO could destroy those nukes. So European members of NATO should probably be treating the Russians with caution. Possibly working the political situation back to detente wouldn't be a bad idea.

Regarding Syria and Israel, ISIS suits Israel as it prevents Iran supplying rockets to Hamas. Whereas Syria is Russia's ally in the ME. Since the West supports Israel, this puts us in opposition to Russian interests in Syria. It would be best to avoid war with Russian, though US neocons seem to be fine with the idea. If there were some way of reconciling Assad with Israel, thus cutting of the supply of rockets in the absence of ISIS, then cooperation to destroy ISIS might pave a way to resurrect detente on NATO's eastern boarders. I don't know if the West would do it though. We seem to have formed a habit of trashing any outside nation unfortunate enough to be in strike range.
foxdemon wrote:I'm sure the engineering issues will be resolved and the Darling class will go on to become a successful design. New tech always involves risk.

The UK will continue to throw money at the Type 45 since we have no other choice. Power troubles have become a worrying trend in the UK's major shipbuilding projects. Its not so much new technology in my view as poor design and poor project management. The UK simply does not build enough vessels to maintain capabilities, this has been a big problem for some time.

The Russian military leadership seems to hold less confidence in their military's ability to cope with NATO in a conventional conflict.

Russia's conventional military is numerically dwarfed by NATO collectively, deterrence could only rely on the strategic and tactical nuclear forces.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]