Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes President? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Riots will probably break out if he doesn't become president, especially given his signalling that he might not concede the election. If he does become president, we can expect outright civil war. Not, mind you, because progressives will be pissed, but because of the global economy's collapse of confidence in the US, and subsequent capital flight that will inevitably follow.
Real question is if there will be riots if he loses, since he clearly isn't willing to believe that he is capable of losing anything ever.

His big talks about renegotiating the major trade and treaty agreements we have has to be tempered, somewhat, by him actually being able to get the other parties to sign. I think he thinks it is far easier than it really is to get something like (just as an example) NAFTA passed by all parties. I can foresee him making tremendous demands and being laughed at, especially in Asia.
Zagadka wrote:RI can foresee him making tremendous demands and being laughed at, especially in Asia.

He can not stop or hinder the Chinese exports to US, the chinese have Yuan-Dollar parity, removing this would also weaken the dollar....
colliric wrote:China wants Trump:

Read that article. lol.

On one hand, Clinton is known for her tough stance against China. She has previously publicly condemned the country’s record on human rights, its political system and internet censorship. She’s also accused the country of hacking US computers and stealing commercial secrets and government information.

I'm sure China has America's best interests at heart, we should do as they ask because Clinton isn't going to give them slack.

Vote Trump, he's a doormat! All of our competitors agree he'll be best!
Paradigm wrote:He's shown quite clearly that he's ready to pull the US out of treaty agreements with the rest of the world, isolating the US, and essentially putting us into the same position the Soviet Union found itself in in the 1980s.

That isn't part of his platform at all. He's promised to re-negotiate (emphasis on the prefix) these treaties so that the US is less of a financial teat for participatory nations. With the exception of his complete opposition to TPP, this is also his stance on existing trade deals. The idea being that the wealth of the United States should not be used to support transnational hemispheric projects, especially when American citizens don't get anything out of it (and especially when so many are out of work and destitute).
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Yeah it will be pretty hilarious when the cheeto heads try to secede and Hillary crushes them like they're the whiskey rebellion transported to the future, muskets and all.

It was my paternal ancestor that put down the Whiskey Rebellion. He did it without firing a shot. They simply bought off the leaders and got the crowd shit-faced drunk.

Igor Antunov wrote:Hillary camp has been proven to be rigging the election on behalf of Soros, in that scenario the illegitimate government will be crushed because popular support will be with the rebels.

That's why they are scared. The American people are the most heavily armed on Earth.

Drlee wrote:Look at the last two elections. What did republicans do when their candidate lost? They turned on the candidate.

That's not the question. The question is if Trump wins... We already know that the DNC and Hillary campaign are responsible for the disruption in Chicago, and other Trump rallies. We know that Soros funds groups like Black Lives Matter (even though he's a globalist that saw them become unemployed due to the de-industrialization of the United States).

When Bill Clinton was in trouble, they founded MoveOn.org and made sexual scandals politically impotent. So the question is what do they do if Trump wins. Gore didn't give up the ghost. They disenfranchised military votes--remember tough guy? Still that wasn't enough. Bush barely eeked it out, but he won and Gore took it all the way to the Supreme Court so he could try to re-interpret "hanging chads" and the like.

Drlee wrote:What if Trump gives them a third option? The option to conclude that the election was somehow rigged. They have to conclude that 1750 different elections were rigged. They have to conclude that their house and senate people are legitimate but that the president isn't.

Why do you think they have to conclude that their house and senate reps are legitimate? The Tea Party challenges a lot of them in the primaries.

Drlee wrote:Mostly what will happen is the same thing that has happened 43 times before. If Hillary Clinton is elected, she will form a transition team and will peacefully take over the reigns of government.

Again, the question is what happens if Trump wins? Will they have riots? Demonstrations? Will they try to intimidate the electors in the Electoral College? There were people agitating for that when Gore won the overall popular vote nationally, but lost the electoral college vote. Running up the score in a particular state doesn't count in the US.
blackjack21 wrote:It was my paternal ancestor that put down the Whiskey Rebellion. He did it without firing a shot. They simply bought off the leaders and got the crowd shit-faced drunk.

So that's basically what we do nowadays, right? Because white men drink as much beer as they want and get paid more.

At least the Whiskey Rebellion had some good cause attached to it. They fought wars and the bankers got rewarded. What does the alt-right have?
Pepe, memes, anime, MLP, eh, "racist" facts(even though stormfront and other neo-nazis sites post those years before, /pol/ begin being plague on this nation). Eh, they have yellow fever, doing the "divide and conquer" tactic among non-whites, pit Asians against Blacks online and vise versa. They insecure try to post pic of themselves with guns(trying be the next warriors Odin) most look not fit enough in a real fight(some are, then again so is most NOI) Actually interact with these people (Iron March, and Twitter) Some very friendly and willingly to work with minorities(like Hitler did) some radical wishing to say "Race War Now" ignoring what really happen if they went out in the open, some whites altrags are so "pure blood" fetish they'll even have an hierarchy for whites, not wishing to sully white genes with anything other than "Aryans".
Donald wrote:@Tewodros III I don't think it is. Your world view seems to revolve around extroverted slave morality. Everything in life is about your struggle against white supremacy.

You're fighting so many demons on the outside that you've forgotten about the ones on the inside.

My demons? I'm not the one being apart of group that talks about sending non-whites back to their countries or killing them. America is white supremacy, it's worst than any Imperialist countries( save Belgium, their time will come soon) These people refuse to change for the betterment of all instead race bait and red bait, meanwhile ignoring the fact that it was their support of corrupt republicans and democrats that made them poor, illiterate, obese and sickly and now the chickens come home to roast.
The problem is that for all they accuse the Dems of being all about style over substance, the only reason they like Trump is because of his manner of being, the same reason that they liked Sanders (the ones that are now Trump supporters, not all Sanders supporters). The policies are all secondary, it's all about boldness of action and willing to challenge the system. The only thing Trump will accomplish is supreme court nominations, then the Republicans will discard him like a moldy sack of potatoes.
I actually like his whole wall building proposal, deportation of illegals "aliens", rejection of Nafta, and keeping American industry at home.

If he looses WN like me will throw a fit. We actually might walk out of our basements and start smashing things with our keyboards. In riot like manner!

Again you are making right assumptions about me a[…]

Source A huge crowd of faculty members who tea[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

No one has disagreed with the claim about how the […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@litwin living in total denial says: Even th[…]