Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes President? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Albert wrote:I actually like his whole wall building proposal, deportation of illegals "aliens", rejection of Nafta, and keeping American industry at home.

Except Dump ignores the geographic issues of it, the delusion that mexico will pay for it, the fact they'll just vandalize or bring a bigger ladder. As for illegals it better be the white ones too, if we're being fair. Reject of Nafta is fine, as for industry at home, he's even more delusional if you believe that monopolies will come back and hire american workers, not even dump did that and he had illegals.
Tewodros III wrote:My demons? I'm not the one being apart of group that talks about sending non-whites back to their countries or killing them. America is white supremacy, it's worst than any Imperialist countries( save Belgium, their time will come soon) These people refuse to change for the betterment of all instead race bait and red bait, meanwhile ignoring the fact that it was their support of corrupt republicans and democrats that made them poor, illiterate, obese and sickly and now the chickens come home to roast.

You need to spend more time in prayer and less time at political rallies or allowing political matters to consume you. Your posts about terrorizing Trump rallies with gun violence are disturbing to say the least.
Again, the question is what happens if Trump wins? Will they have riots? Demonstrations?

I'll ignore the rest of it and just address this.

If Trump wins, he will take over as president. The Democrats will do nothing. Trump is not capable of exercising any meaningful leadership in office and his major policies (the wall, deporting aliens, abrogating treaties) are dead on arrival. Trump will travel the country bombastically embarrassing the republican party. He will go overseas where he will be a laughing stock. Paul Ryan will run the country and make sure Trump does not start WWIII.

A Trump presidency will be one of the biggest non-event in history.
Drlee wrote:I'll ignore the rest of it and just address this.

If Trump wins, he will take over as president. The Democrats will do nothing. Trump is not capable of exercising any meaningful leadership in office and his major policies (the wall, deporting aliens, abrogating treaties) are dead on arrival. Trump will travel the country bombastically embarrassing the republican party. He will go overseas where he will be a laughing stock. Paul Ryan will run the country and make sure Trump does not start WWIII.

A Trump presidency will be one of the biggest non-event in history.

Trump has already quoted law and statute that gives the president power in existing trade legislation. He won't even need Congress to do some of the things he wants to do. That's why I suggested listening to one of his Pennsylvania speeches some time ago. Here's an excellent article detailing what Trump could do: Why a President Trump Could Start a Trade War With Surprising Ease
Trade politics reflect an important asymmetry: New trade agreements require congressional approval, but undoing existing commitments does not. And so vast areas of international economic policy can be changed with just a president’s say-so.

The result is that the usual checks and balances don’t apply. (For anyone wondering, yes, the same rules would apply to Hillary Clinton if she were elected.)

Mr. Trump is proposing a reordering of the global economic system that would fundamentally reshape the structure of American industry. He could start a trade war that would threaten not only American exporters who need access to foreign markets, but also any business that relies on commodities or products made overseas.

Typically, congressional gridlock prevents presidential elections from causing wild swings in policy. For a protectionist president, it has the opposite effect, strengthening his hand. The only way that Congress could block Mr. Trump’s agenda is by passing new legislation to repeal or alter the powers it has previously delegated to the president. But this would require a two-thirds majority in both the House and the Senate to override a likely presidential veto.

I understand you choose not to take this seriously, but you really ought to consider given that you've severely miscalculated with respect to Trump so far.
As if the Idpol contingencies on the left won't freak out. They will flip a shit if Trump gets elected, but they usually back down under police pressure.

That will be nothing compared to if Trump loses. If Trump loses, the union itself will be in peril. As Alex Jones has said, it will be 1776 again. The American myth of liberty will have been overthrown by a quiet revolution predicated by a subversive clique and replaced with an existentialist technocracy that seeks to spread market integration through out the globe. Americans will become slaves to the globalist elite. This is a crossroads for the soul of America and folks like Drlee are in complete denial of the importance of this election.

Ladies and Gentlemen, ask yourselves this now: What is America?
https://angrywhitemen.org/2016/10/23/he ... more-18811

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/d ... er-trumper

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpa ... _trump_is/

I prayed for years hoping for alot of things, success in school, getting in the workforce, moving out the Bronx, helping the Black community, shouting out against Black on Black crime, shouting out against Black on White crime, protesting against police brutally and war on drugs, etc. Yet the difference, is no matter how much I pray nothing happens, yet when I decide to take the initiative to get off my lazy ass and actually do it, well it gets done.

It's one thing to pray for miracle, it's another to make one. When the Egyptians was coming to Moses and the Israelites, Moses told them to stand firm and pray that God will deal with them and did not God replied ""Why are you crying out to Me? Tell the sons of Israel to go forward." So what does that say, you may pray all you want but if you become apathetic, God will not answer my prayers. I prayed to God to kill Donald Dump and Killary, that didn't work. I pray Bernie win the nomination, so it'll be easy victory ( The only reasons Dump wining cause he's using the baggage of "at least I ain't hillary") Dump would have nothing on Bernie and so his only attack will be Bernie lifestyle(pot calling kettle black) and his policies (Keynesian at best) making him look like a fool and a safe america confirmed. But instead the fucking establishment said "fuck the working class you'll get the most toxic bitch in the entire democratic nominee, cause we're cash whores who will sell our mothers for the jew money."

And so that's that, as for Republican nominees, we could of had a another ... well less face it the only decent people I saw was John McCain and Kasich. But that would be too sane and "politics as usual" no the redneck, the edgy racists on 4chan, the normal racists at any other White supremacist site needed a candidate who is a loudspeaker that follows their mindset, if oh ever so slightly. When Dump was running, as soon as he said "bad hombres" as soon as he said "ban muslims", as soon as he said "China takin mai joobz" as soon as he said "build a wall", that was all it took for them to get out in the open, whether on social media or outside. Granted I was apart of the dump train at first, because I believe he was going to destroy america, or actually give jobs, than I heard the blowhard speak, than I see the altrag speak(very proudly for some being anonymous.) and I want to blow their heads on the pavement.

No, I think the ship has sailed on praying, it's time for action, cause I believe in "life,liberty and pursuit of happiness and me and my family will not get that if dump wins, we won't get that if the altrags continue to rule the social media, no with dump supporters you don't exchange words, you exchange lead, and lead we will exchange.
[center-img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJbnFdtVAAAFrtv.jpg:large[/center-img]
I don't think there would be riots if Trump wins, but there would be something. And a lot would depend on how he won. What states he won and by how much? I'm sure there would be calls for recounts and investigations into voter fraud. All in all, it would make the mess after the 2000 election look clean, neat, and civil.

And the thing is ... it's not because Trump is so hated or disliked. It wouldn't really have anything to do with Trump. It's because a Trump win would mean that all the polling data and election models and just public speculation were so completely and grossly wrong.

It would be akin to watching a boxing match (in which there was no knock-out or DQ) where boxer "A" seemed to dominate every round. All the experts scored the fight heavily in A's favor. All the commentators speculated on how and why A was winning the match so easily. Many fans of boxer "B" were leaving early in disgust. A clear win for "A". Then at the end of the match they announce that "B" won in a split decision. It would be that same kind of feeling.
Donald wrote:Americans will become slaves to the globalist elite. This is a crossroads for the soul of America and folks like Drlee are in complete denial of the importance of this election.

I don't think he's in denial at all. I think he's very aware, but he sees himself as elite and he wants to protect his position at the expense of his fellow countrymen.

baltwade wrote:It's because a Trump win would mean that all the polling data and election models and just public speculation were so completely and grossly wrong.

Well they have been so far, largely because the media, RNC, DNC and donors have all colluded extensively in the past. They could call someone a "racist," have the media pick it up, and have donors cut off funding and that would be the end of someone's political career. With someone not owned by the special interests, that model is completely wrong. That was all based on the politics of personal destruction and the role politicians, media and donors played in the process. Trump is the wildcard in that mix.
I understand you choose not to take this seriously, but you really ought to consider given that you've severely miscalculated with respect to Trump so far.

First I disagree with the article. I also have not miscalculated with respect to Trump. I miscalculated with respect to the disarray and dissatisfaction of republican voters and their actual influence on the republican party. (Remember this is less than 25% of voters so far.)

I don't think he's in denial at all. I think he's very aware, but he sees himself as elite and he wants to protect his position at the expense of his fellow countrymen.

Nice try. Grow up. Trolling will not get you what you want. I will not lower myself to even answering this idiocy.
blackjack21 wrote:With someone not owned by the special interests, that model is completely wrong. That was all based on the politics of personal destruction and the role politicians, media and donors played in the process. Trump is the wildcard in that mix.
You're talking about political strategies. I'm talking more about ... their effects (for lack of better phrasing). You're talking more in the realm of hypothetical. I'm talking about measurable data.

So, if Trump wins, it's not shocking or novel because some old political tricks didn't work. It's shocking and quite unbelievable because it totally goes against all reliable and measurable data.

Trump shouldn't win. Not because he's a horrible person and would make a terrible President. That's just an opinion. It doesn't mean anything. Every President ever elected has had a certain percentage of the population hold that opinion about them. Trump shouldn't win simply because he doesn't have enough supporters in the right places to win. It would be like watching someone completely fill a gallon jug using only 10 8oz cups of water.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I think it is quite likely that many Trump supporters will riot when their candidate loses.
No ... they'll just buy more guns, MREs, reinforce their bunkers, bigger flags, and a lot more bumper stickers.
No ... they'll just buy more guns, MREs, reinforce their bunkers, bigger flags, and a lot more bumper stickers.

That's right. There could be a couple of crazies who take over a park or blow up an outhouse but the police will quickly deal with them.

By and large these blow-hards are harmless. They are mostly GI wannabees. I have had to listen to their shit my whole life. You should be a real soldier and see how these fools brag and bluster. They know nothing and would not last a day against a real army anyway.
Drlee wrote:That's right. There could be a couple of crazies who take over a park or blow up an outhouse but the police will quickly deal with them.
By and large these blow-hards are harmless. They are mostly GI wannabees. I have had to listen to their shit my whole life. You should be a real soldier and see how these fools brag and bluster. They know nothing and would not last a day against a real army anyway.

That really doesn't explain ISIS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Ansar Al Sharia, etc. It seems they are a lot more resilient than Western armies led by the emasculated.
Hillary bullies have been staging and threatening violence for a long time but riots? Only if Soros wants to see riots through his BLM groups and I don't think he would. He will just try to buy his way into a Trump presidency instead but he would fail as Trump doesn't need his money.
In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reported. At the time, some Chicagoans were skeptical that Trump would ever get his tower built. The project, after all, was yuuuge.

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]

Well that[']s the thing.. he was wrong A paper, […]