Hillary Clinton is Corrupt, Wikileaks has the proof - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Go look up the numbers of primary votes for Hillary. Go look up the number of primary votes for Trump. Hillary > Trump. Take the percentage of voters that voted for Hillary. Take the percentage of voters that voted for Trump. Hillary > Trump. So now lets use your transitive property, which I outright reject anyway. Hillary > Trump in the general. Am I doing it right, guys?

Nope. Hillary had far less opposition from her own party in the form of number of candidates. It's called vote stealing, Democrats had less candidates, therefore lower chances of Vote Stealing from similar candidates. Less choice = more votes for remaining candidates to share.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:It means that Hillary had more votes than Trump by total and proportion so by your own measure Hillary will win. :D

Trump was more likely to be the victim of vote stealing by sheer number of candidates that ran. And of cause even then Bernie got somewhat screwed over, inflating Clinton's numbers by intimidating voters into thinking "there's no other choice, Clinton or nothing".....
:roll: She had a much stronger candidate running against her than any of the wet noodles running in the Republican party. Higher votes, higher proportion. By any measure her primary performance was much stronger than Trump or Bernie, and she had a better convention. Dems still remember that. I was still hoping for a last second Bernie miracle, the the Dems shored up their base at the convention. We are excited, mobilized, and have a ground game. The rallies mean shit compared to that. Hillary ran a campaign, not a sideshow.

Bernie didn't get screwed over by the way. He did very well to advance the progressive cause. People need to stop acting like losing is a form of getting screwed over. Defeat is something that happens to everybody.
What are you talking about? The GOP lineup during the primaries was actually pretty good. Rubio, Cruz, Carson, all of these guys represented their party factions fairly reasonably and they still have promising futures with or without a Trump presidency. Carson in particular could even be America's next Surgeon General.
Cruz was pretty much an upstart populist before Trump took over the race. If liberals thought Trump was bad, they haven't seen anything compared to when Cruz will inevitably align himself with the rage created by four years of Hillary Clinton. This is the guy who will punish America in 2020 with something a lot closer to actual fascism if Donald Trump loses in 2016.
colliric wrote:Ted Cruz will be back again. Mark my words. If Clinton wins he'll run again in 4 years.

Sure colliric, we'll remember your prophecy.

Ryan will run too, so we'll have a great show during the Republican primaries again I guess.

However, it won't be such fun without the Donald.
Ryan will be the president after Clinton. Probably in 8 years because the economy always does better under democrats.

That is unless he figures out that Speaker of the House is more powerful than president.
Donald wrote:What are you talking about? The GOP lineup during the primaries was actually pretty good. Rubio, Cruz, Carson, all of these guys represented their party factions fairly reasonably and they still have promising futures with or without a Trump presidency. Carson in particular could even be America's next Surgeon General.

Is this a troll? That lineup of mayo-lovers and a black dude with more made-up stories in his autobiography than a lit mag was awful and resoundly rejected by your own party as being corrupt douchebags (and a black dude), apparently. I mean that's what the nomination of Trump means, right?
Carson in particular could even be America's next Surgeon General.”

Oh goodie. Another Joslyn Elders. We really need a highly political Surgeon General.

Besides. I think Carson may still have ambitions beyond SG. He is not done yet.
Last edited by colliric on 28 Oct 2016 02:37, edited 2 times in total.
And Republicans, aware of Clinton's likely victory on November 8, have made it clear they plan to bog down a potential second Clinton administration in endless congressional investigations

Nothing short of traitorous. If they don't like the will of the voters they will simply steal the franchise from them. They are guilty of treason.

When I heard this today I decided to vote entirely democrat. I even called a friend who is running for office as a republican and told him I was voting against him.

You should put the full quote I am of the o[…]

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]