Do you give any credence to #PizzaGate? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Editorials. Do you know what editorials are? I'll give you a hint: they are not news stories. They are not designed to be factual. They are meant to generate clicks. By clicking on them you are playing into their bullshit. It's not hard to tell the difference between opinion and news...
I thought about this over the last 24 hours... and I'm starting to doubt the legitimacy of Pizzagate. Perhaps I jumped the post too quickly with small-minded judgment and got caught up in the social-circuitry (exactly what they want). Most of my other 'conspiracy' work acknowledges technocratic sophistication. People need to remember what century we're living in. I will summarize my new point of view concerning Pizzagate.

Sentient World Simulation (SWS) is the name given to the current vision of making Synthetic Environment for Analysis and Simulations (SEAS) a "continuously running, continually updated mirror model of the real world that can be used to predict and evaluate future events and courses of action."
-Quantum computers can run cybernetic simulations, analytically determining the result of each variable crunched by the computer. Think-tanks may use quantum computers to run closed 'psychosocial experiments' before releasing open 'proof of concept' on the public.

-The internet (noosphere, early matrix interface) is a feedback loop that programs populations in realtime.

-Pizzagate, just like the 2016 presidential election, is a programmed social contagion that balkanizes human intelligence.

Sure, Pedophilea happens and despicable acts occur everyday, but Pizzagate may be a psychological operation to sociologically 'vice grip' human intelligence. What does Pizzagate accomplish for the establishment?

Noosphere Geometry (programming reaction)
1. Externalization of the hierarchy (subliminal reflection)
2. Divide 'alternative media/truth community'
3. Create a problem labeled 'fake news'
4. Dialectically squeeze mainstream vs user generated narrative
5. Emotionally and intellectually attack the validity of individual judgement

The solution to Pizzagate will be censorship (for political gain and information control), by grouping controlled opposition with political undesirables. Freedom of press will be under severe scrutiny and this will allow the major corporations to regain control of the noosphere news construct. Lastly, Wikileaks may be some kind of COINTELPRO data dump, governing through news leak, because the Emails will never be allowed inside a court of law.

maz wrote:But The New York Times and Slate are also always posting about pedophilia and are literally trying to normalize it. All the while telling us that this government run child trafficking and pedo rings are fake.
Yeah, that's the externalization of hierarchy, normalize aspects of culture through subliminal reflection, etc.

I apologize for my initial response(s) in this thread. I nearly fell victim to a fixed perspective. :hmm: What a well-designed social contagion.

Laplace's Demon
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=166559&p=14726633#p14726633
RhetoricThug wrote:
Noosphere Geometry (programming reaction)
1. Externalization of the hierarchy (subliminal reflection)
2. Divide 'alternative media/truth community'
3. Create a problem labeled 'fake news'
4. Dialectically squeeze mainstream vs user generated narrative
5. Emotionally and intellectually attack the validity of individual judgement

The solution to Pizzagate will be censorship (for political gain and information control), by grouping controlled opposition with political undesirables. Freedom of press will be under severe scrutiny and this will allow the major corporations to regain control of the noosphere news construct. Lastly, Wikileaks may be some kind of COINTELPRO data dump, governing through news leak, because the Emails will never be allowed inside a court of law.

But why this issue to censor groups when they could do it for any other issue they don't want discussed, such as immigration, 9/11, Sandy Hook or other false flag incidents? They are doing it already with the so-called alt-right all over Facebook and Twitter already.

But yes, many people are on the fence for the very reasons you've proposed, but the very reason they would shut it down would be seen as proof that it is legitimate, whether it is or isn't.
RhetoricThug wrote:I thought about this over the last 24 hours... and I'm starting to doubt the legitimacy of Pizzagate. Perhaps I jumped the post too quickly with small-minded judgment and got caught up in the social-circuitry (exactly what they want). Most of my other 'conspiracy' work acknowledges technocratic sophistication. People need to remember what century we're living in. I will summarize my new point of view concerning Pizzagate.

Not sure if you are interested in podcasts, but this is a very calm rational discussion one of whether this pizza scandal is real or not and if it is a meme propagated by intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI Mossad ect). It's sort of in line with what you posted. The podcast is ACR's Boiler Room, from the 21st Century Wire network which is one of the fake news Russian propaganda sites that helped Hillary Clinton lose the election. The discussion starts at 15:21.

Boiler Room EP #86 – Kek Comes To Pizzatown

mp3 download
maz wrote:Not sure if you are interested in podcasts, but this is a very calm rational discussion one of whether this pizza scandal is real or not and if it is a meme propagated by intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI Mossad ect). It's sort of in line with what you posted. The podcast is ACR's Boiler Room, from the 21st Century Wire network which is one of the fake news Russian propaganda sites that helped Hillary Clinton lose the election. The discussion starts at 15:21.

Boiler Room EP #86 – Kek Comes To Pizzatown

mp3 download
Interesting, thanks for the link. I enjoy talk radio & podcasts. :up:

But why this issue to censor groups when they could do it for any other issue they don't want discussed, such as immigration, 9/11, Sandy Hook or other false flag incidents? They are doing it already with the so-called alt-right all over Facebook and Twitter already.
Well, I think people may not be able to cope with information abundance. The masses must organize or make sense of each leak, but with this constant and instant drip, the masses must create mythic forms to give pattern recognition to the overall information field. I think Pizzagate might serve as one capstone placed upon our hyper-social chaotic information environment and its aim may be to govern the senses by overwhelming the receiver. Perhaps 9/11, Sandy Hook, BLM, Antonin Scalia's death, 2016 election, or any content that can reinforce the 24/7 news cycle, may be used to support soft 'trauma based mind control.' The ongoing and incremental psychosocial drama can be designed to demoralize the individual and tribalize (thus divide) the group. Division is key, because demoralization depends on dialectical interaction; as long as the establishment can continuously create problems, which spread and operate like social contagions, the solution(s) (groups, individuals, etc) may feel powerless due to the process/condition of inertia and apathy as natural reactions to, or byproducts of, hyper noospheric stimulation.
Like I've said, it's always an incredible conspiracy theory right up until the moment it becomes a credible allegation against someone.

In related news Scotland Yard has begun probing its first lead in the Madeleine McCann case since May.
People think something like PizzaGate is all fun and laughter until they sign up for Green party. Or get elected into British Parliament. Then it's not all to funny anymore.

Then Alex Jones does not seem so ignorant anymore. Buy by then, it is all but too late. You only wish you would listen
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Freudian slip? I never said anything about fake news. :lol:

Anybody that pushes the Sandy Hook was fake nonsense is a POS though. Also hate to break it to you but 9/11 was not an inside job. Jews do run the world though, that one is 100% not an anti-semetic fairytale. 100%.

I'm being facetious and sarcastic about Alex Jones. Everyone know he mixes in bullshit and penis pills when he gives the news. I'm halfway joking when I say Infowars isn't even "fake news."

anarchist23 wrote:This thread has a life of its own.
Pizza sales have been affected, they have increased. This is disturbing...

Well they ruined pizza for me for a long time that's for sure.

Trump and Biden have big differences on some issue[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]