Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 491 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
blackjack21 wrote:Isn't it a little simpler than that? Isn't it basically that Hillary went in to coal country and told them she was going to continue Obama's war on coal? So when election time came, isn't it possible that these people decided not to vote for her? She lost Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. I mean she lost among white college-educated women! Do you think those ObamaCare bills might have had an effect? The central premise of Hillary's campaign was based upon her being a woman, and Trump being unacceptable. She flat out ignored blue collar workers and their concerns. She didn't even campaign in Wisconsin. Do you really think that lies are that effective? I mean, I can see it working when preaching to the choir, but when he broke down the so-called Blue Wall, there simply has to be a better explanation than Trump lied, or Comey did it, etc. It has to lie squarely at the feet of Hillary Clinton and her campaign staff. It was a failed strategy. I laid out that this would be a failure quite some time ago, and reprised it recently in comments on this "war on women" meme that they spread. I also said it would work on Jeb Bush, but not on Trump.

These densely populated areas created a system of ensaring as much territory as possible by giving heavier weight to lesser populated states. Heck, California has counties bigger than some states. Yet, that is the system as it was defined, and the only way to change it now is for the less populated states to give up that extra power, which is exceedingly unlikely.

As for soldiers, rural populations are much more likely to join the military. U.S. Rural Soldiers Account for a Disproportionately High Share of Casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan

Now tie that back to the recent election, and it's the people from these areas that also voted disproportionately for Trump. I think it was his economic message that resonated.

I agree that Clinton, simply, screwed up. She failed to recognize the elephant in the room (no pun intended) which was economic distress for millions who work for shit pay or do not work at all. Millions of hurting people to whom trump gave hope. This along with a poor bunch of accountants working for her who failed their electoral math course. But lies cannot be overlooked. For example Obama's war on coal is a lie. Yes Obama passed some regs to try to clean up the stink of coal. Their are bigger wheels turning here however. Coal is in the process of becoming obsolete. It stinks and is difficult to handle. Solar and wind are now less expensive. If there is a war on coal, it is being waged by the coal industry itself which now finds it cost effective to lay off miners in favor of simply blowing up mountains. No, trump lies so much that lies are pretty much his trade mark. We are still awaiting evidence of the millions of illegal immigrants who voted for Clinton and on and on..........lies to numerous to enumerate.

The 58,315 American deaths in the pointless war with Vietnam I suspect were largely soldiers drafted from urban and rural areas alike with the majority coming from the more densly populated areas.
I agree that Clinton, simply, screwed up.

Clinton did not just 'screw up'. She called for a race war in the US and was rejected. She publicly advocated for any group that did not include a white man. I am still astonished as how the American public can ignore this and pretend Trump was the racist and divisive.
Her entire campaign was based upon dividing Americans, simply so she could be president.
She was rejected. It is Americans who do not want to be divided that rejected her.
The racism card has expired.
Edit: The democratic party publicly comments on how they will become dominant once minorities increase in population. How is this not racist? How is this not a threat of war on the white population?
jimjam wrote:For example Obama's war on coal is a lie. Yes Obama passed some regs to try to clean up the stink of coal. Their are bigger wheels turning here however. Coal is in the process of becoming obsolete. It stinks and is difficult to handle. Solar and wind are now less expensive. If there is a war on coal, it is being waged by the coal industry itself which now finds it cost effective to lay off miners in favor of simply blowing up mountains.

They made no bones about it. Obama was great at deflection, but the results of his policies in those areas are clear. This is from Time, not an alt-right media outlet:
New Carbon Rules the Next Step in Obama’s War on Coal

That doesn't change the fact that Hillary went right into their states and told them she'd put them out of business: Clinton haunted by coal country comment
Referring to the transition to clean energy, Clinton said: “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”

She didn't lose there, because she lied. She lost, because she inadvertantly told the truth. Obama offered about $15M to retrain workers during his term. I assume a lot of them retrained as soldiers.

jimjam wrote:We are still awaiting evidence of the millions of illegal immigrants who voted for Clinton and on and on..........lies to numerous to enumerate.

So you are inferring that Trump is lying, because he made a statement that isn't backed up with evidence. Undoubtedly a lot of people who are not supposed to be in the US were registered to vote and voted. How many, we don't know. However, that could backfire on the Democrats too. Just as the blue wall caved, what happens if the black wall caves, or the Hispanic wall caves? The Democratic party's core assumption is that they can just call Republicans racist forever and win elections. That didn't work this time.

One Degree wrote:She publicly advocated for any group that did not include a white man.

She also eschewed police officers, who were a core constituency of Bill Clinton's law-and-order Democrats.

One Degree wrote: The democratic publicly comments on how they will become dominant once minorities increase in population. How is this not racist? How is this not a threat of war on the white population?

Well, they have certainly bought off on the idea that only white people are racist. However, they haven't figured out what to do if whites abandon the Democratic party. That's starting to happen now. White college-educated women voted for Trump. That was supposed to be unthinkable.
Fewer AMERICANS voted for DJT than Hillary, sorry that fact makes you angry.

The lack of jovial sarcasm means you must be giving serious consideration to some of the comments.
blackjack21 wrote:They made no bones about it. Obama was great at deflection, but the results of his policies in those areas are clear. This is from Time, not an alt-right media outlet:New Carbon Rules the Next Step in Obama’s War on CoalThat doesn't change the fact that Hillary went right into their states and told them she'd put them out of business: Clinton haunted by coal country comment

This is undoubetedly true as is this: Historically in the U.S. the prevalent method of coal acquisition was underground mining which is very labor-intensive. In MTR, through the use of explosives and large machinery, more than two and a half times as much coal can be extracted per worker per hour than in traditional underground mines,[17] thus greatly reducing the need for workers. In Kentucky, for example, the number of workers has declined over 60% from 1979 to 2006 (from 47,190 to 17,959 workers).[18] The industry overall lost approximately 10,000 jobs from 1990 to 1997, as MTR and other more mechanized underground mining methods became more widely used.

and the fact that wind and solar are now cheaper than coal. Coal is becoming obsolete, simple minded attempts to pin it ALL on Obama notwithstanding.

blackjack21 wrote:So you are inferring that Trump is lying, because he made a statement that isn't backed up with evidence.

I stand corrected. He is, like the con man extraordinary that he is, dealing in unsubstantiated self serving bullshit. That's much better, isn't it :lol: .
jimjam wrote:and the fact that wind and solar are now cheaper than coal. Coal is becoming obsolete, simple minded attempts to pin it ALL on Obama notwithstanding.

Coal is still about a penny cheaper per KWH, but if you remove the subsidies, it's more expensive. I got a 30 panel system in my house, because the utilities use cap-and-trade. So they jack up the price of electricity depending on how much you use. I work at home, so I have no choice but to use air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter at a rate higher than people who are only in their houses 10-12 hours a day. However, solar and wind are variable power. So coal isn't obsolete. It's just a source you wouldn't use during summer days when solar is price competitive and can offset carbon emissions and coal ash. Efficient electrical storage is making strides, but we're not there yet.
Clinton was right about coal. Dead right. Coal is dying and it should die, but Hillary was arrogant enough to assume she could say it out loud with no repercussions. She lied about everything else, but didn't have the sense to lie about coal - go figure. The only energy source worse than coal is burning forests down, or maybe burning peat moss, but not by a whole lot.

The only thing keeping coal alive now is the fact we allow coal companies to bill the taxpayer for cleaning up their messes. When push comes to shove Trump will not lift a finger to save coal. Natural gas and coal are in direct competition to generate electricity, and existing coal-fired plants are already in 40 - 45 year age range.

Guess who will win the battle for new power plants? Hint: it won't be coal.
blackjack21 wrote:Coal is still about a penny cheaper per KWH, but if you remove the subsidies, it's more expensive. I got a 30 panel system in my house, because the utilities use cap-and-trade. So they jack up the price of electricity depending on how much you use. I work at home, so I have no choice but to use air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter at a rate higher than people who are only in their houses 10-12 hours a day. However, solar and wind are variable power. So coal isn't obsolete. It's just a source you wouldn't use during summer days when solar is price competitive and can offset carbon emissions and coal ash. Efficient electrical storage is making strides, but we're not there yet.

Solar and wind energy generators are volatile energy sources, without storage they cannot replace the traditional generators, and there are no adequate storages.

You do not have to be an expert to understand that, but I can say this as an insider with a university degree that had to cope with the stupidity of German politicians.

Trump seems to be a sane person in the loony bin, called political establishment.
ArtAllm wrote:Solar and wind energy generators are volatile energy sources, without storage they cannot replace the traditional generators, and there are no adequate storages.

That's true. I think photovoltaic has been successful. It has certainly cut my energy bills, but cap-and-trade and utility regulation play a pretty significant role in the cost of utilities. However, photovoltaic is really only a solution to day time spikes in demand for electricity and for off-grid applications. I'm less inclined to believe in wind farms. Storage is the important element in dealing with variable power sources.

ArtAllm wrote:Trump seems to be a sane person in the loony bin, called political establishment.

Well it is certainly shaping up that way. We haven't seen too much movement on the energy front yet. By not being owned by the establishment donors, Trump has a heck of a lot more freedom than other politicians though. I'm guessing he picks Harold Hamm for Energy Secretary and someone drilling friendly like Sarah Palin for Interior.

Just in his president elect status, Trump continues to defy political convention and the establishment continues to react. For example:

1. Carrier: Trump calls the CEO of the parent company and jawbones them into keeping many of the jobs in the United States. In doing so, he's winning the hearts of more blue collar workers while making Obama look like a fool in his last days in office.
2. Taiwan: Trump takes a call from the President of Taiwan and rattles the US and Chinese establishment. What to them is a gaffe is a shot across the bow from Trump. They continue to act as if Trump doesn't know what he's doing, but he appears to be crazy like a fox.
3. Boeing: Trump tweets about the cost of the Air Force One replacement. The existing planes are 25 years old, but they are in mint condition. Trump thinks Boeing is making too much money on them. The 747-8 platform if anything will be quieter and more fuel efficient. Rush Limbaugh speculates that he's jerking their chains perhaps, because they gave $1M to the Clinton Foundation.
4. SoftBank: Trump met the head of SoftBank at Trump Tower, and announced a $50B dollar/50k job series of investments by SoftBank in the US.
5. Drug Companies: Health-care, biotech stocks slammed by Trump remarks

One thing is clear, power is shifting in the US. It's not only symbolically shifting from Obama to Trump, but the Trump brand is showing real power as these announcements are largely made at Trump Tower, and not in Washington, DC. In fact, there were some indications that Trump won't spend most of his time living in the White House. This is also a sharp contrast to Obama, who at this time in 2008 was looking to move into Blair House early.

Donald Trump Prepares for White House Move, but His Tower May Still Beckon
Sorry, We’re Booked, White House Tells Obamas

His appointments are speaking volumes too.

1. James Mattis: I'm a long-time fan of mad dog, and I was absolutely stunned when Obama fired him. This is not only a great appointment, it will actually require a Congressional waiver, as they were worried after WWII about so many powerful high-ranking military people in Washington. Mattis is very popular among the military, and Trump supporters love him. The populism continues.
2. Michael Flynn: This is also a great pick, and also repudiates Obama's firing of another excellent general officer. The media hates him, because he engages in the same sort of media hijinks as Trump. [url]2. Michael Flynn: This is also a great pick, and also repudiates Obama's firing of another excellent general officer. The media hates him, because he engages in the same sort of media hijinks as Trump. [url=http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politics/michael-flynn-national-security-adviser-trump-criticism/]Trump takes flak for picking Flynn as national security adviser[/url]
3. John Kelly: John Kelly, Retired Marine General, Is Trump’s Choice to Lead Homeland Security. Compare and contrast Bush and Obama. Bush tapped Tom Ridge to be the first head. Obama's got Jeh Johnson in there now.

In those three alone, you have general officers. Petraeus is in the running for Secretary of State. Other than his conviction by the DoJ, he'd make an excellent choice too.

4. Jeff Sessions: A strong conservative pick for DoJ. Trump's Department of Justice Could Kill Police Reform The war on police will come to an abrupt end, also providing a stark contrast between Obama and Trump.
5. Scott Pruitt: Trump to pick Oklahoma Attorney General Pruitt as head of EPA, source confirms to CNBC This is shaping up to be a very pro-business administration.

The media, ever focused on Marxist identity politics, looks for "diversity" in the cabinet. Trump has that too.

6. Nikki Haley: She gets the UN Ambassador slot, which is a pointless position in my opinion. However, it does have the perquisites of Manhattan social life.
7. Betsy DeVos: A pro-charter schools education secretary... That will drive the liberals nuts.
8. Ben Carson: A non-intuitive pick, Carson will head up HUD. I'd have thought HHS, but he didn't want to do that job.
9. Elaine Chao: McConnnell's wife gets transportation secretary. That buys a little peace with the Senate majority leader.

10. Terry Branstad: Branstad to serve as Trump's China ambassador. While I tend to think of the Ambassador to the UN as a pointless position, US Ambassador to China is not trivial. Unlike a lot of presidents, who hand out ambassadorships in exchange for large money donations, Trump is making strategic picks here too.

At any rate, people have indicated such things as "Pence will be running the White House, while Trump slumbers, etc." It is not panning out that way. Trump has been very active. He's also been going on a Thank You tour to states that put him over the top.

The funnest part of this is that the media is apoplectic.
blackjack21 wrote:The funnest part of this is that the media is apoplectic.

I think that Trump has to apply the anti-trust laws to destroy the monopoly on media outlets, that are now in the hands of a quasi tribal cabal.
blackjack21 wrote:That's true. I think photovoltaic has been successful. It has certainly cut my energy bills, but cap-and-trade and utility regulation play a pretty significant role in the cost of utilities. However, photovoltaic is really only a solution to day time spikes in demand for electricity and for off-grid applications. I'm less inclined to believe in wind farms. Storage is the important element in dealing with variable power sources.

What about wind-to-gas? Gas seems to be a workable storage medium. (Funny that I found only German links about it, except for the wikipedia article..)
1. Carrier: Trump calls the CEO of the parent company and jawbones them into keeping many of the jobs in the United States. In doing so, he's winning the hearts of more blue collar workers while making Obama look like a fool in his last days in office.

Lol if you don't think Carrier had been planning this move for months if not a year or more, and that no concessions were given except for a photo op for Trump. Something like 800 of 2100 jobs saved, whoop de fucking shit Trump is at a net loss of -1300 so far and all he had to do was promise a shitload of tax cuts.

Carrier basically factored in all of the engineering and other skilled positions they were already keeping into the number and told Trump he could pose next to one of their air conditioners for a photo op. Trump supporters will eat this shit up because they're not critical thinkers, just as blackjack has demonstrated with his continued Trump rubery (Jeff Sessions as "strong conservative pick" lol).

I'm personally looking forward to Secretary of State Rudy "The Goblin King Under the Mountain" Giuliani, since he'll be the only one who will take the position given how Trump has already made several huge faux pas w/r/t foreign relations. The SoD position will basically consist of telling the world "Yeah, he's a fucking idiot, please ignore what he says" for four years. Trump couldn't even get Mitt Romney to go out on a third dinner date with him after the Taiwan call. Which is unfortunate, because even though I didn't vote for Romney I don't doubt that he'd at least be an effective administrator in the State Department.
In those three alone, you have general officers. Petraeus is in the running for Secretary of State. Other than his conviction by the DoJ, he'd make an excellent choice too.

I doubt it. Petraeus is not allowed to travel outside of the US without permission from his parole officer. Maybe Trump will pardon him. It would take some nerve to appoint Petraeus after choking Hillary for far less.
Drlee wrote:I doubt it. Petraeus is not allowed to travel outside of the US without permission from his parole officer. Maybe Trump will pardon him. It would take some nerve to appoint Petraeus after choking Hillary for far less.

Be pragmatic here. There is an issue with staffing virtually every top national security spot with retired generals, but this is Trump that we're dealing with. If you glance over his other options than you will quickly realize that Petraeus is the the best of the lot, certainly better than Bolton, or Giuliani. Flynn is the most problematic choice by far.
blackjack21 wrote: Scott Pruitt: Trump to pick Oklahoma Attorney General Pruitt as head of EPA, source confirms to CNBC This is shaping up to be a very pro-business administration.

Things go in cycles. Dumping stinking toxic waste into the air, water and ground does wonders for profits. Then, after the chumps conned by the Don realize that they are being poisoned by toxic waste, we will most likely reconstruct the trump devastated EPA.
We can now compete with China ^ in the "pro-business" department.

He made himself look like a fool (which he is) by lying in public an being contradicted in public.

‘Carrier Corp’ Exposes ‘Trump Deal’ As A COMPLETE Con Job, BIG Price Hike Coming
By Carissa House-Dunphy- December 6, 2016

percent despite promises of a $7 million tax break over 10 years by President-elect, Donald Trump.

According to President-elect Trump, United Technologies, who made $65.1 billion in sales in 2014, promised to keep 1,100 jobs in the United States in exchange for the tax breaks. It was later discovered that the company still plans to move another 2,000 jobs to Mexico. The corporation responded to questions about the price hike by insisting that they had nothing to do with the agreement hammered out between them and Trump and that the hike was announced earlier in the year, well before any conversation with the new president-elect took place. However, the deal certainly didn’t seem to stop that price hike, either.

Trump announced the deal that saved the country about one-third of the jobs Carrier intended to outsource as if it were a giant victory and then threatened to raise taxes on corporations who outsource their work by placing a 35 percent tariff on goods made by American companies who hire foreign workers as cheaper labor.

He also lied about Boeing's Air Force One on Twitter.
Boeing Reponds To Trump’s Air Force One Tweet: You’re A F**king Idiot
By Justin Acuff (Isaacs) on December 6, 2016 1:29 pm ·

Update: Slate has pointed out that the Pentagon has “budgeted $4 billion in total spending through 2021 for two new Air Force ones from the company.” If one plane is four and earmarked R&D is the black-and-white cost of the project, he’s right. It isn’t, and he isn’t. The Pentagon’s earmarked funds are not the projected budget by Boeing.

Donald Trump made news this morning for a Tweet stating: “Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!”

Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2016

I don’t know where he got that idea. Like many of Trump’s ideas, it was likely pulled from the ether, or maybe from the ass of a white nationalist on Twitter. Boeing was quick to set him straight, however — considering the project is more than an order of magnitude less than Trump thinks it is. Here’s Boeing’s statement on the matter:

We are currently under contract for $170 million to help determine the capabilities of these complex military aircraft that serve the unique requirements of the President of the United States. We look forward to working with the U.S. Air Force on subsequent phases of the program allowing us to deliver the best planes for the President at the best value for the American taxpayer.

According to Rueters, in January, when the contract was awarded, “Details about the total value of the new contract have not been released, but the Air Force has previously said that it had earmarked $1.65 billion for two replacement jets.”
blackjack21 wrote:...The populism continues...This is shaping up to be a very pro-business administration.

For a long time now you've been talking out of both sides of your mouth. One or the other of these statements has to be false. At some point (and that point has actually been passed some time ago) you can no longer claim that Trump is a 'populist'. It's become an empty slogan, and makes about as much sense as claiming Obama is a Marxist.

As far what Trump actually is, you have already identified that in no uncertain terms:

One thing is clear, power is shifting in the US. It's not only symbolically shifting from Obama to Trump, but the Trump brand is showing real power as these announcements are largely made at Trump Tower, and not in Washington, DC

What Trump is symbolically doing is making the official transfer of power from the zombified Federal Republic to the new Corporatist Mercantile Empire. Trump Tower could hardly be a more appropriate symbol of the privatization of the US Federal system.

If the significance of this is in any doubt in your mind, let me turn your attention to Veronica Birkenstock of Practical Employee Solutions. PES specializes in importing H2B employees. She has imported 40,000 workers form 80 countries to work in hospitality, landscaping, welding, and construction - and she does so strictly at a price point advantage, as a way to force down wages. Birkenstock is the living embodiment of neoliberal free movement of labor. She is also part of Trump's Labor Department Transition Team.

Economic nationalism, my ass.
Trump chooses former WWE exec McMahon for small business wrote:Trump chooses former WWE exec McMahon for small business

FILE - In this Nov. 30, 2016 file photo, Linda McMahon talks with reporters after a meeting with President-elect Donald Trump at Trump Tower in New York. President-elect Donald Trump will nominate wrestling executive Linda McMahon to serve as administrator of the Small Business Administration, a Cabinet-level position. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)

WASHINGTON (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump is adding former wrestling executive Linda McMahon to his Cabinet as leader of the Small Business Administration.

McMahon and her husband, Vince, founded and built World Wrestling Entertainment Inc., now a publicly traded sports entertainment company. She stepped down as the company’s chief executive in 2009 and earlier this year launched a joint venture, Women’s Leadership LIVE, which promotes opportunities for women in business and public service.

She also poured $100 million of her fortune into two unsuccessful bids for a U.S. Senate seat in Connecticut in 2010 and 2012 and has become an influential Republican donor — including to the Trump campaign.

“Linda is going to be a phenomenal leader and champion for small businesses and unleash America’s entrepreneurial spirit all across the country,” Trump said in a statement Wednesday.

Trump said McMahon shares his vision of decreasing “burdensome regulations that are hurting our middle-class workers and small businesses.”

“As an entrepreneur myself, I have shared the experiences of our nation’s small business owners and will do my best to advocate on their behalf,” McMahon, 68, said in a statement. “My husband and I built our business from scratch, building it to a publicly traded global enterprise with more than 800 employees.”

The SBA, best known for the small business loans it makes and the disaster aid it provides to companies and entrepreneurs, is also tasked with monitoring government officials’ compliances with contract laws. Its budget is generally under $1 billion.

McMahon’s two Democratic Senate opponents had kind words for their former foe.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal called her “a person of serious accomplishment and ability” who can help small businesses as long as “she is not hamstrung by the dangerous economic policies espoused by other Trump-nominated Cabinet officials.” Meanwhile, Sen. Chris Murphy called McMahon a “talented and experienced businessperson” who helped shepherd WWE from an idea into a successful business.

“Of course, I know firsthand what a fierce fighter Linda McMahon is, and though we haven’t always seen eye to eye, I have confidence she’ll bring that fight to the SBA on behalf of Connecticut small businesses,” he said.

Some national small business advocates said they had little experience with McMahon but hoped she would understand the needs of small companies. Connecticut members of the National Federation of Independent Business had supported McMahon when she ran for Senate, NFIB spokesman Jack Mozloom said.

“Her views with small business aligned very well with our views. If that indicates what kind of SBA administrator she’ll be, that’ll be good,” Mozloom said.

The Small Business Majority said it would have liked a nominee with more direct small business experience, but was optimistic McMahon would support companies and their owners.

“We hope that she recognizes the unique role that the SBA plays in providing much-needed capital and support to America’s small businesses and that she is prepared to play a strong role advocating for small business needs throughout the government,” said John Arensmeyer, the group’s CEO.

The contract laws that the SBA monitors compliance with are aimed at ensuring small businesses get at least 23 percent of federal contracting money that is considered eligible for small businesses. The SBA also sponsors small business training and assistance at hundreds of centers across the country. And its Office of Advocacy’s responsibilities include challenging government regulations that pose a burden for small businesses.

House Small Business Committee Chairman Steve Chabot, R-Ohio, called McMahon an excellent choice.

“I look forward to working with her and the new administration to roll back burdensome regulations and increase access to capital for America’s 28 million small businesses,” he said.

Trump wasn’t McMahon’s top choice for president. She first backed New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. But McMahon has known Trump for three decades, and contributed $5 million to Trump’s family charity, almost all of it in 2007. He participated in WWE events, including a 2007 “Battle of the Billionaires,” during which he shaved Vince McMahon’s head.

After Trump secured the Republican nomination, McMahon became one of his most generous benefactors. Fundraising records show she gave $6 million to an outside group that aired supportive commercials and attack ads against Democrat Hillary Clinton. She also gave more than $150,000 to the Trump campaign and his Republican Party partners at the end of September.

McMahon told The Associated Press in September that she was confident Trump would be a good president and said the two were on good terms.

“Once you’re his friend, he is loyal to the end,” she said. “He’s an incredibly loyal, loyal friend.”

Yep. Good Choice.

And a woman too, double good.

Yeah they did some crazy stuff with Linda and her "storylines" back in the M rated "The Attitude Era", but they killed then bought their competition(WCW) and oversaw an era of unprecedented success in a volatile industry, making a heap of stars along the way including Dwayne Johnson and others. She was behind it just as much as Vince was. A good loyal choice from Trump.

I do not think that having fun was ever the main […]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]