Women's March should have been about FGM, domestic abuse, slavery or rape , NOT Trump ! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
•Uzay Bulut: Yazidi Girls Sold as Sex Slaves while Women March against Trump....

So many real issues that need the support of women together..
Female genital mutilation, forced marriage, rape, domestic violence ??

What a pitiful waste of woman's coming together..

it could have been for something meaningful, not just because you don't like our new President.

A stupid waste, meaningless of energy & waste, which could have meant something about real change for women.

Stupid !
Why are people so inflamed against Trump.. he is a bit gross and extremely flawed.. but really a nationwide march by woman against him ?
Why I think it ties into Political Correctness and the fun of being united against" injustice" ....?
However he hasn't done anything against women...
he is a "right to lifer".. that is his right...
FGM.... domestic violence... nothing has inflamed and united woman more than Trump ?
Elyzabeth wrote:Why are people so inflamed against Trump.. he is a bit gross and extremely flawed.. but really a nationwide march by woman against him ?
Why I think it ties into Political Correctness and the fun of being united against" injustice" ....?
FGM.... domestic violence... nothing has inflamed and united woman more than Trump ?

Would trump or even a feminist in power of america done anything to address that. Now you're just deflecting, hell it's because of the right in usa FGM is prevalent in those muslims countries.
"hell it's because of the right in usa FGM is prevalent in those muslims countries."

I don't understand what you mean? It is because of the Right (?)in USA that Fmg is prevalent I those Muslim countries.. ?
can't figure this one out.
FGM Stands for Female Genital Mutilation
Please explain it to me

FGM.... domestic violence... nothing has inflamed and united woman more than Trump ?[/quote]
Would trump or even a feminist in power of america done anything to address that. Now you're just deflecting, hell it's because of the right in usa FGM is prevalent in those muslims countries.[/quote]
Tewodros III wrote:Would trump or even a feminist in power of america done anything to address that. Now you're just deflecting, hell it's because of the right in usa FGM is prevalent in those muslims countries.
Tewodros III wrote:Would trump or even a feminist in power of america done anything to address that. Now you're just deflecting, hell it's because of the right in usa FGM is prevalent in those muslims countries.
Elyzabeth wrote:However he hasn't done anything against women...

Well, there's the boasting about committing sexual assault, on tape. There's his first wife's divorce deposition:

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.
“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.
What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.
“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”
Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.
“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... g-sex.html

There's purposely walking on teenage girls (some as young as 15) changing, in the beauty contest he owned.
I don't understand what you mean?

Don't even try. He deliberately changed the wording of one of my posts to make it racist and then posted it as a quote from me. It is best to ignore such people.
Elyzabeth wrote:I don't understand what you mean?

If the Right wing didn't supported Islamic terrorists in the 80s, if they didn't support Saudis and gulf arab states; If they didn't eradicated Secular ME states, that goes the mile to help women, none of this would happen. So blame the right, when will they start to take responsibility for their actions.

@One Degree You know damn well I didn't, I just saw your wording and thought how funny it would be if I could change it to something racial, cause people did thought like you in the past, instead of black coats it was minorities. And you know I have been know to change peoples comments and say FTFY. I just saw that post and saw how similar that mindset was in the 50s or hell any prejudice society. I didn't say that to try make you a racist, I'm not stupid or a race baiter, and it makes no sense considering the unedit comment still stands.
@One Degree You know damn well I didn't, I just saw your wording and thought how funny it would be if I could change it to something racial, cause people did thought like you in the past, instead of black coats it was minorities. And you know I have been know to change peoples comments and say FTFY. I just saw that post and saw how similar that mindset was in the 50s or hell any prejudice society. I didn't say that to try make you a racist, I'm not stupid or a race baiter, and it makes no sense considering the unedit comment still stands.

That is the problem when people start threads based on nonsense, quote ridiculous sources, and use insults. You start to believe they will stoop to any means to support their position. That just appeared one step too far for me at the time. If the change had been placed in bold, I would have understood. I will take you at your word and apologize for believing you did it deceptively. ;)
One Degree wrote:Don't even try. He deliberately changed the wording of one of my posts to make it racist and then posted it as a quote from me. It is best to ignore such people.

That's a common internet joke and he clearly admitted to doctoring your words by writing 'FTFY' (fixed that for you). If you don't like it you could report it. It probably violates the one-liner rule at the least.
That's a common internet joke and he clearly admitted to doctoring your words by writing 'FTFY' (fixed that for you). If you don't like it you could report it. It probably violates the one-liner rule at the least.

I totally missed the FTFY. Somehow I simply did not see it. I need to check to see for myself. :lol:
Anyway, I will take your word and offer another very sincere apology to @Tewodros III for my mistake. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Edit: I think I know what happened. I noticed the change as soon as I looked at it, and reacted without being observant enough about what followed. :hmm:
Elyzabeth wrote:Why are people so inflamed against Trump.. he is a bit gross and extremely flawed.. but really a nationwide march by woman against him ?

I think you will find most women have a gripe against him, and you might want to look into them. I suspect this went just as the organisers had hoped. Since you didn't like it, why don't you start one for fgm etc.
AFAIK wrote:Thanks Frollein. As you've said previously, you don't care if Arabs and Africans want to practice FGM so long as they don't try to do it in your country. Since FGM isn't practiced in America

Seems it's coming to you soon. Better protest it while you still can.
http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countri ... mutilation

Turns out people can have more than one opinion. Turns out that the people who don't like Trump are the same people that don't like all those things you just named. And, as is evident in this thread, you are free to hold your own opinion about the march and be left alone. I doubt anybody got mad at either of you for not participating, so what's the big deal?
How does feminists supporting rape make sense at all? You do realize that not all issues can be taken wholesale, right? I am able to tolerate Muslims without loving fundamentalist Islam?
It doesn't, yet it happens. When Muslims met at Cologne to hunt down the infidel women, feminists like Anne Wiezorek wrote that German men were equally bad (and falsified the numbers to "prove" her lie) and some even claimed that right-wing women had made up stories to incite hate against the poor refugees.

Apparently, only white men can rape. If you're raped by a Muslim, you have to be "culturally sensitive" and not fuel racism. :) You know, in the bad old times, a woman had to lay back and think of the fatherland. Nowaday, she has to lay back and think of multicultural utopia. Can't be a spoilsport, can we?

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

You Zionists just can't stop lying can you. It wa[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]