President Of Vatican City:Pope Francis Has Warned That Donald Trump Is A Harbinger of the Anti-Chris - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
AWD News is a classic fake news outlet. And I mean that in the real sense of fake news, not in the sense that Trump tries to use it against CNN or something.

AWD always peddles horseshit like this. Snopes sums it up:

Snopes wrote:AWD News, the web site on which the story originated, doesn’t have more than a nodding acquaintance with facts, instead playing on nationalistic fantasy and conspiracy theory to create alarming (and thus clickable and shareable) stories.

FakeNewsChecker raves:

AWD News publishes information that cannot be validated and that is anti scientific fact. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion or propaganda and cannot be substantiated by fact or evidence. It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.
Christianity was originally a religion about not selling out no matter what happens to you, with a local as well as universalist character.

Today it often verges upon being a globalist suicide cult. People like the Pope are like, just because I have walls and security guards doesn't mean you need them. Jesus would have died over this, why are you such a bad person to want to live?

American prosperity gospel about having the two cars is admittedly also reaching but it is certainly more authentic than globalist Christianity that kisses the feet of hostile outsiders who want to kill you, people the original Christians would have tolerated only if they converted to Christianity and proved themselves to be self-sufficient.

But the globalists don't like self-sufficiency as a concept.
This thread seems to incapsulate the Trump era pretty well.

Two of us responded by pointing out that this story is false and moved on.

Two of us screetched about how vengeance needs to be taken against the perceived enemies of Trump despite sources and citations about how this is literally a non-event in that it didn't happen.

Don't be so easily triggered, you special snowflakes.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Yes, and I didn't specifically mention it was the article that led to another of your endless emotional temper-tantrums. I, like ye, just implied it in this context.

The only one whining endlessly about the supposed temper tantrum of others is you. You really need to work on your projection obsession. Go see a shrink.

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]