Isn't this treason?: Judge Nap: Obama 'Went Outside Chain of Command,' Used British Spy Agency to S - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

In this case, the alleged surveillance was reportedly ordered in a way that left no record, he said.

"Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command," Napolitano said. "He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA, he didn't use the FBI, and he didn't use the Department of Justice."

Instead, Napolitano said, Obama used GCHQ, a British intelligence and security organization that has 24-7 access to the NSA database.

Read more here: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/14/j ... pied-trump
Vasili Blokhin wrote:Why do whites have this obsession with black people? It's like every where blacks go, whites always think about them.

You are the first one mentioning black people on this topic. You seem racist to me. Do you have something against white people. Go ahead, get it out. Maybe, I can help.
Vasili Blokhin wrote:@Hindsite No, you have this Black obsession with Obama, that's it swamper. What do southerners have something against Black people? Why do Steve King who's Iowan supports terrorism with the confederate flag?

Obama had a black father and a white mother. Because of that he turned out brown. Maybe, I hate brown people. Who knows?

Some southerners may have something against Black people. I don't know what it is. I was not raised that way.
@Hindsite It was always his Blackness, the republicans from the beginning was to make him fail, and cause racial strafe. Yet you swampers wanted that from the beginning. So you admit you're racist to brown people, but you're not 100% sure? Whether or not you raise that way, is irrelevant; You do not speak out against it, so you're condone it.
Vasili Blokhin wrote:@Hindsite It was always his Blackness, the republicans from the beginning was to make him fail, and cause racial strafe. Yet you swampers wanted that from the beginning. So you admit you're racist to brown people, but you're not 100% sure? Whether or not you raise that way, is irrelevant; You do not speak out against it, so you're condone it.

I did not admit I am racist to anyone. You are the one talking racist stuff.

It is not because of skin color that I don't like Obama. It is because of his deceit and lies and his policies that I am against Obama.

I would be against any crazy liberal Democrat like him regardless of color. He was never born again as a Christian. He still believes Islam is the great religion, as he was taught in his boyhood.
@Hindsite
You just said: "Maybe, I hate brown people. Who knows?" that right there is racist statement, even if you're not sure. I'm just as racist to whites as hitler was,(except I don't want to kill all Westerners).

"It is not because of skin color that I don't like Obama." Yes it was. " It is because of his deceit and lies and his policies that I am against Obama." Trump makes more lies than Obama ever had, and he's more traitorous to America than Obama. You never giving much argument that he was one.

"I would be against any crazy liberal Democrat like him regardless of color." Cause you're an idiot that believes in capitalist propaganda.

"He was never born again as a Christian. He still believes Islam is the great religion, as he was taught in his boyhood." I should really visit the south, I bet women cooches are as loose as an Old Man's fake dentures there. All ya good for cuisine and hos.
The sad fact is that it doesn't even matter if it's true or not, since Trump voters will believe it anyway. For the record, I am almost certain Obama didn't wiretap Trump, since there is no point wiretapping the guy. He can't keep a thought in his head for 10 seconds without tweeting it to the world.
Heisenberg wrote:The sad fact is that it doesn't even matter if it's true or not, since Trump voters will believe it anyway. For the record, I am almost certain Obama didn't wiretap Trump, since there is no point wiretapping the guy. He can't keep a thought in his head for 10 seconds without tweeting it to the world.

the irony ....... amazing how out of touch liberals have become you would think they learned something from the election .....
What irony? Trump has produced absolutely no evidence that he was wiretapped by Obama beyond claiming that "many people are saying this". Who is saying it? What evidence does he have? That's without mentioning the fact that the FBI has repeatedly and explicitly denied it, and that Obama would have risked going down as a second Nixon by ordering an illegal wiretap - which would, of course, be pointless given Trump's flagrant lack of impulse control.
And now Sean Spicer looks like an idiot for reading out what Napolitano claimed:

White House 'will not repeat' allegations that GCHQ spied on Trump

The US national security adviser, HR McMaster, phoned his opposite number in the UK, Mark Lyall Grant, and Spicer spoke to the British ambassador in Washington, Kim Darroch, at a St Patrick’s Day event on Thursday.

“Ambassador Kim Darroch and Sir Mark Lyall expressed their concerns to Sean Spicer and Gen McMaster,” a White House spokesman said. “Mr Spicer and Gen McMaster explained that Mr Spicer was simply pointing to public reports, not endorsing any specific story.”

However, a Downing Street spokesman said British officials had been assured Spicer would not repeat the British spying claims again. The British embassy described the conversation between Darroch and Spicer as “private”.
On Thursday, Spicer read from a series of press reports that he claimed supported the wiretapping allegation. In doing so, he read out verbatim a claim by Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano that three intelligence sources had confirmed to him the Obama administration used GCHQ to spy on Trump so there would be “no American fingerprints on this”.

The claim drew a rare outspoken response from the normally taciturn UK electronic intelligence agency, GCHQ, who dismissed it as “utterly ridiculous”.

The allegation was also rejected by the British government.

“I don’t want to get into private conversations, but we’ve made clear to the administration that these claims are ridiculous and should be ignored,” a Downing Street spokesman said. “We’ve received assurances these allegations won’t be repeated. We have a close relationship which allows us to raise concerns when they arise, as was true in this case. This shows the administration doesn’t give the allegations any credence.”

Asked whether Spicer had been told not to repeat the claims, the spokesman said: “Indeed.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ied-trump-
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]