The west needs a more human Jesus - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
I reject the Roman Catholic Church, not the disciples of Jesus or His teachings.
It is you, a professed atheists, that rejects God and His Christ.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
God in his infinite wisdom set up a holy bureaucracy in this life and the next. Petitions for grace should be submitted to the appropriate holy bureaucrat.

Protestants are all basically that guy who demands to talk to the CEO of a company over every minor dispute.
Catholic Atheists will stand a better chance of getting into heaven than Protestant "Christians." Even Hindus and Sikhs will do better. They are bought up without Christ; it is not their choice, Protestants can choose to listen but instead they choose to side with Satan.

You don't even believe in transubstantiation despite Jesus explicitly stating it is real! He could not have been more explicit in his condemnation of the cult of greed and self worship that is today epitomised by Protestantism. No wonder it is so popular amongst Americans.
At His last Passover meal, Jesus Christ began the New Covenant by instructing His disciples to eat bread and drink wine as symbols of His body and blood, yet to be sacrificed. And as often as they did it, they were to remember Him as he layed down His life for His friends.

Bread and wine does not turn in to His body and blood as Roman Catholics teach. It is only part of a memorial to remember Jesus as the true Passover lamb that is sacrificed to cover the sins of the people.

Paul told the Corinthian members that “Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us” (1 Corinthians 5:7). We Christians acknowledge that His dying paid the death penalty for us (Ephesians 5:2). Our partaking of the Passover bread and wine indicates that we understand that Jesus Christ has put away our sin by the “sacrifice of Himself” (Hebrews 9:26). We are taught that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7). And Jesus Christ “loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood” (Revelation 1:5).
Last edited by Hindsite on 27 Mar 2017 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Decky wrote::roll: Strange that god allowed 9/11 to happen to a Protestant nation rather than a Catholic one isn't it? Or maybe not.

The largest christian sect in the US is Catholic.
The second largest sect is Baptist.

The 9/11 attack was executed by Muslim terrorists from the Antichrist religion of Islam.
Other nations have been attacked as well. It is the work of Allah, the devil in disguise.
Decky wrote:The only Christian group in the US is Catholic, the others are no more Christian than the Muslims or the Buddhists.

How about attempting to make a convincing argument with some proof for your point of view.
You have read the bible and still you have decided to turn your back on Christ. I doubt I could do a better job than the gospels. If they have failed to do you any good then what can I do? It is up to God to deal with you not me. Enjoy the lake of fire.
Decky wrote:You have read the bible and still you have decided to turn your back on Christ. I doubt I could do a better job than the gospels. If they have failed to do you any good then what can I do? It is up to God to deal with you not me. Enjoy the lake of fire.

You are talking nonsense now. You are the Professed atheists, not me. That means you are the unbeliever and headed for the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

(Revelation 21:8)
Godstud wrote:Enjoy Heaven, you faggots. I'm going to be revelling in Valhalla, after I die. :p

That is not likely because you would have to become a warrior, who died in battle. And only half of those qualify.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Yes, but the other half gets to go to Freya's court.

Just cut yourself before you go out, Godstud - that's what the old Vikings did if they didn't manage to die in battle. Can't guarantee that it works... but since Odin is a trickster himself, maybe he appreciates the effort.
Every day's a battle. People with limited intelligence thinks that it's only war that Odin refers to. Nope. Odin's a lot more of an understanding and forgiving guy than that Christian god.

Hail Odin!
Godstud wrote:Every day's a battle. People with limited intelligence thinks that it's only war that Odin refers to. Nope. Odin's a lot more of an understanding and forgiving guy than that Christian god.

Hail Odin!

Do you really thing you are fighting a holy war for the vikings or some mythological god?
Say it ain't so.
My battle is against ignorance, fear-mongering, stupidity, and bigotry.

Pofo is a battlefield.

Battle isn't just about warfare, Hindsite, but if you knew about Odin(Praise His All-Seeing Eye), you might know this.
Godstud wrote:My battle is against ignorance, fear-mongering, stupidity, and bigotry.

Pofo is a battlefield.

Battle isn't just about warfare, Hindsite, but if you knew about Odin(Praise His All-Seeing Eye), you might know this.

We Christians "wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
(Ephesians 6:12)
:lol: For the same reason we're quoting the Edda without being Asatru? Though I admit, a holy war for the old gods seems like a fun idea - in an age where the Pope washes the feet of Muslims, you can't expect much from that front anymore.
Edda? I wasn't quoting anything. I making shit up, since I know ABOUT Asatru, but I'm not really a follower of any religion. I just am doing it because it's as dumb as being christian.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]