Now we know why Trump panicked about Russia probe - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@SpecialOlympian

Daddy gonna smack you with his little palms and fingers across your dirty mouth SO.

On a serious note we really need to wait for a Flynn testimony before we can judge anything. Also Flynns words are being taken out of context a bit.

President Trump said Friday that his former national security adviser is right to seek immunity in exchange for answering questions on Russia, tweeting that Mike Flynn is caught up in a “witch hunt” of “historic proportion.”

Flynn’s attorney said Thursday that the retired general is in discussions with the House and Senate intelligence committees, indicating he wants immunity from "unfair prosecution" in exchange for answering questions on potential ties between Russia and Trump campaign associates.

Attorney Robert Kelner said Flynn “certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit,” but claimed he’s operating in a “highly politicized, witch hunt environment” and wants assurances.

May be it is a smoke screen, may be it is not.

P.S Where is the like button, i wanted to like your post for making me laugh.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol too late to back out now Trump lover, we can smell the piss on you from here.

Is this the way to treat a respected poster like JohnRawls ?
Where is the civility?
Where is the freedom to have an opinion without being insulted like this ?
You can start insulting me too because I am happy not to see Hillary in the White House.
Also not a Trump lover here but those nuances do not count for much apparently.
The like button is temporarily disabled, Noemon will bring it back at some point.

See my earlier post RE: Flynn. Nobody is taking him up on the offer and if he were actually serious about rolling he would have done it privately by cooperating with the prosecution. The fact that the prosecution isn't even asking for his cooperation means that they have all the info they need and Flynn is offering nothing new or he has jack all and is hoping some congressional investigation will bite.

Ter wrote:Where is the freedom to have an opinion without being insulted like this ?

Trump won and political correctness is dead, deal with it.

You're just lucky you're not the baby of a gold star family dead soldier that I once molested otherwise I'd really tear into you.
The Senate Intelligence Committee turned down the request by former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's lawyer for a grant of immunity in exchange for his testimony, two congressional sources told NBC News.

A senior congressional official with direct knowledge said Flynn's lawyer was told it was "wildly preliminary" and that immunity was "not on the table" at the moment. A second source said the committee communicated that it is "not receptive" to Flynn's request "at this time."

Michael Flynn offers to testify in Russia probe in return for immunity 5:01
The senior congressional official also said that Flynn's lawyer had conveyed the offer of testimony in exchange for immunity from prosecution to the Justice Department.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D.-Calif., the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, acknowledged in a statement that the Justice Department's interest in Flynn's testimony could take precedence over Congress' wish to hear from him.

He also said there are "many more witnesses and documents to obtain" before the House Intelligence Committee can consider any immunity request — specifically citing a background check document that would show whether Flynn reported work he did for any foreign entities.

And, Schiff noted, "we should first acknowledge what a grave and momentous step it is for a former National Security Adviser to the President of the United States to ask for immunity from prosecution."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sen ... nn-n741061
You don't need to take the worst qualities from Individuals SO. If people started jumping off buildings it doesn't mean you and i have to do it. Never the less i am fine with it between me and SO because I do the same to him from time to time. I just do it in TLTE instead of ontopic forums.

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]