Would you break the law to ease your dying child's pain? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Ter wrote:@Pants-of-dog
You are not saving children by crossing borders illegally, instead you are exposing them to danger.
They are much better off where they are now.

I think children are under less risk when walking into a European country than they would be in a country that is in the midst of violent civil war. I find it hard to imagine otherwise.
Ter wrote:Those look eatable, Decky, but you cheated; they are wrapped in bacon, that makes everything taste good.
I was given small sausages with a dry industrial omelette on a British Airways flight. I was very hungry but I could not make myself eat those horrible little things.

You should know I always have my omelettes how you told me to have them now instead of the longer cooked way I used to have them. I know you have kids and they are probable top of your list of positive ways you have changed the world but you changed how I cooked omelettes and my life is better for it Ter.

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not con[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]