Amazing Proof That God Exists - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Drlee wrote:Yes. Like you are sinning by forsaking your Savior, turning you back on faith and trying to scientifically prove God. You should stop.

Note to other participants in this thread.

Hindsite is frightened of debating with another Christian. That is why he is not answering my posts. He realizes that he is trolling and that his trolling is an affront to God.

If god was affronted he surely could stop it. If he exists and is omnipotent.
Drlee wrote:Yes. Like you are sinning by forsaking your Savior, turning you back on faith and trying to scientifically prove God. You should stop.

Hindsite is frightened of debating with another Christian. That is why he is not answering my posts. He realizes that he is trolling and that his trolling is an affront to God.

Dr. Francis Collins is an example of an atheist Scientist who came to the realization that God must exist and that the Christian religion bests represented that God. However, now having a young Christian mind, he continues to be plagued by the propaganda indoctrination of the theory of evolution he received in science education. So much so, that he follows the lead of others, who attempt to insert billions of years in the Holy Bible so they can also believe in the false teaching of evolution.

The following scientist have broken loose from that propaganda indoctrination of the theory of evolution.

Scientists prove Almighty God's existence through Science

This documentary shows the works of GOD Almighty through science and nature. No longer can non believers declare the non existence of God in Science. The scientists in this documentary are some of the highest reguarded in the scientific community.

The Signs of God's Existence Documentary

The Signs of God’s Existence is an interesting high quality documentary that explains in an intellectual way why it is logical to believe in God. This documentary gives some good rational answers and food for thought.

For anyone that watches this documentary to the end be cautioned to the truth that Muhammad of the Koran received his revelation from an angel that made him feel ill. That angel, diguised as the serpent dragon, is the great deceiver that, in the Garden of Eden, deceived Eve, the first woman, as recorded in Genesis. That Serpent, Christians know as the fallen angel, called Satan the devil.

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the Abyss, holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. And he threw him into the Abyss, shut it, and sealed it over him, so that he could not deceive the nations until the thousand years were complete. After that, he must be released for a brief period of time.

Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison, and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore. And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them.

And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Then I saw a great white throne and the One who sat on it. The earth and the heavens fled from His presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne. And there were open books, and one of them was the book of life. And the dead were judged according to their deeds, as recorded in the books.

Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

(Revelation 20:1-15)
Hindsite wrote:Dr. Francis Collins is an example of an atheist Scientist who came to the realization that God must exist and that the Christian religion bests represented that God. However, now having a young Christian mind, he continues to be plagued by the propaganda indoctrination of the theory of evolution he received in science education. So much so, that he follows the lead of others, who attempt to insert billions of years in the Holy Bible so they can also believe in the false teaching of evolution.

"For there to be creation there must be a creator" is already pre-judging the issue. That's neither scientific nor proof. Surely even you can see that??

The following scientist have broken loose from that propaganda indoctrination of the theory of evolution.

Hindsite wrote:The Signs of God’s Existence is an interesting high quality documentary that explains in an intellectual way why it is logical to believe in God.

Whether you consider it logical (I don't) that doean't make it proof.

You simply don't have a case.

I don't think it's much of a sin in this case because he's pretty vague on the 'science' part, mostly falling back upon pasting in other peoples work of variable quality. I lost interest a while back when he dropped the *speciation* conversation in favour of more meanderings concerning the logistics of Noah's Ark. To be fair though, there's at least one scientific materialist here who seems strangely content to repeatedly engage in such a dialogue, so it's not just down to Hindsite.

I'm not sure about him 'trolling', but IMO he is spamming as I don't detect any specific motivation other than simply filling these pages with light contrarianism. Possibly a Christian version of the Buddhist's prayer wheel.

*ETA. Wrong thread, I'm thinking of the Creation vs Evolution one, similar MO though.
For anyone that watches this documentary to the end be cautioned to the truth that Muhammad of the Koran received his revelation from an angel that made him feel ill. That angel, diguised as the serpent dragon, is the great deceiver that, in the Garden of Eden, deceived Eve, the first woman, as recorded in Genesis. That Serpent, Christians know as the fallen angel, called Satan the devil.

So you believe that Mohamed was the most recent prophet?
Have you converted to Islam yet?

Drlee wrote:We have the technology to sustain very long term and even permanent colonies in space. We simply lack the will.

The International Space Station has been continuously inhabited for 15 years.
meanderings

Meanderings? A discussion of biblical literalism and inerrancy that revolves around the discrepancies between the Masoretic Text and references to that text in the Septuagint, a meander!!!

:knife:
ingliz wrote:Meanderings? A discussion of biblical literalism and inerrancy that revolves around the discrepancies between the Masoretic Text and references to that text in the Septuagint, a meander!!!

:knife:

In case you think I was referring to you, I wasn't.
So if god exists why are there rocks that are 4.5 billion years old. Galaxies that are 12 billion years old. Why do whales have leg bones? Why are there at least 4 other places in This very solar system (Europa, Titan, Enceladus, Mars) where life could have existed at some point? Why is the sun at a random spot of the galaxy? Why is the multiverse hypothesis viable. How come eternity is forever and infinite? Why do humans have appendixes? How come dinosaurs existed 65 million years ago? How come mass extinctions occur? How come there are bad things in the world? How come there are other religions? How come is there atheism? How come the universe is homogeneous and isotropic?

Makes a lot more sense in the context of science. In favor of simplicity, this world does not have a deity(ies) until proven otherwise in a peer-reviewed paper
MememyselfandIJK wrote:So if god exists why are there rocks that are 4.5 billion years old. Galaxies that are 12 billion years old. Why do whales have leg bones? Why are there at least 4 other places in This very solar system (Europa, Titan, Enceladus, Mars) where life could have existed at some point? Why is the sun at a random spot of the galaxy? Why is the multiverse hypothesis viable. How come eternity is forever and infinite? Why do humans have appendixes? How come dinosaurs existed 65 million years ago? How come mass extinctions occur? How come there are bad things in the world? How come there are other religions? How come is there atheism? How come the universe is homogeneous and isotropic?

Makes a lot more sense in the context of science. In favor of simplicity, this world does not have a deity(ies) until proven otherwise in a peer-reviewed paper

Most of so called scientific exploration of the universe is based on things that can only be determined by their affect on other things. Like Black Holes, Dark matter, dark energy...how is that different then the concept of a deity?
Oxymoron wrote:Most of so called scientific exploration of the universe is based on things that can only be determined by their affect on other things. Like Black Holes, Dark matter, dark energy...how is that different then the concept of a deity?

Unlike an omniscient deity, science doesn't claim to know everything.
"If there is creation, there must be a creator" is a proof by induction. Induction does not work in the real world -- it is what landed the Earth to the center of the universe. Most of religion comes from indoctrination and refusing to critically interpret your sources.

Oxymoron wrote:Most of so called scientific exploration of the universe is based on things that can only be determined by their affect on other things. Like Black Holes, Dark matter, dark energy...how is that different then the concept of a deity?

...And most importantly, science is based on logic and empiricism, not dogma.
it is what landed the Earth to the center of the universe.

Not a problem.

It doesn't really matter that it all seems rather random and anthropocentric, in practice, it just makes the sums harder (see Ptolemy).

[youtube]EpSy0Lkm3zM[/youtube]

When on the largest scales the universe has no centre, it looks the same everywhere, from any vantage point, there is nothing to stop you 'calling' a point that takes your fancy (the Earth, for instance) the centre of that universe. Of course, the Earth is only an example, you could always choose Nibiru (home world of the Lizard people) or anywhere else for that matter. It wouldn't make a ha'porth of difference.

:)
There is no proof that God exists--but even if there were, would it matter? What matters to most "believers" is not that "God" exists (i.e. the abstract deity that makes no difference in our ordinary lives), but that "our" God exists (i.e. that God that interacts, that loves, that judges, etc.). So unless you prove "that" God--depending on which religion you are talking about--proof of "God" or some higher principal is pointless.
anticlimacus wrote:There is no proof that God exists--but even if there were, would it matter? What matters to most "believers" is not that "God" exists (i.e. the abstract deity that makes no difference in our ordinary lives), but that "our" God exists (i.e. that God that interacts, that loves, that judges, etc.). So unless you prove "that" God--depending on which religion you are talking about--proof of "God" or some higher principal is pointless.

I am proof that the God of the Christians exit. All living things are proof that the God of the Christians exit. Love and emotions also prove the God of the Christians exist. There are so many proofs that the God of the Christians exit that only ignorant and dishonest people deny it.

HalleluYah
Praise the Lord
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

The young need to be scared into some kind of mor[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]