Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 663 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Frollein wrote:The NATO spokesperson simply said the "12 sec attention span" quote is the fake news, and asked politico to retract their made up and then falsely attributed statement. Do you have any evidence for your claim that her personal feelings would prompt her to make an official dementi on behalf of NATO?

How do I claim that? After they officially deny it I'm totally convinced that the 13th Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization never said to anyone that the 45th POTUS, both of them currently in office, had a 12-second attention span. :lol:
C-Day is coming, PoFriends. What will you do under the three possible outcomes?

1. Comey says Trump committed high treason.

2. Comey says Trump did not commit high treason.

3. Comey says a bunch of evasive nonsense like he did every other time he testified, giving no one anything and therefore probably getting himself scheduled again.

I am betting my PoFoBux that Comey does #2. If he does #1., SO can have my PoFortune. If he does #3 we will all claim victory.
Comey doesn't have to say anything now.

I have come to the conclusion that this will end just like the Nixon presidency. Once Trump's poll numbers hit the low 30's a delegation will ask him to "retire".

I hope he doesn't.
You guys are playing it pretty safe there. I think with Nixon, things eventually happened that corroborated an anonymous source. If no corroboration comes re: Trump, or Comey rejects elements of recent stories, the chain of anonymous sources will develop weak links. I don't think this can go on for years without any hard evidence or identified sources.
Getting 'praised' (manipulated) by the Saudi-regime in a realpolitik move towards Iran does not equal respect (by anyone).

Maybe he should try this in Yemen instead. :D
Igor Antunov wrote:MSM: Trump will never be welcome in Islamic World if he becomes President.

Reality: Saudis kissing his ass with a pompous welcome ceremony while Obama snuck in through the side entrance.

Trump is making things better. He's fighting the globalists and-

NO! Oh god, no! I see the hand of Soros at work here!
Trump has the world in his slightly smaller than average hand! He has the power! All is lost, stop cheering!

Also, the Saudis weren't going to pretend we are like them just because Obama kissed their behinds. That is not how I believe Muslims think. They probably like Trump making it easy for them in a way.

Also! Apparently Trump didn't intend to bow, but they were a step ahead of him and offered to put a thing around his neck, hence the weird curtsey thing he did. I can see the humor in this, although again, the Muslim mindset is that if they trick you into bowing, it counts. The western mindset is that it doesn't count. This is all fine because it is usually good to be diplomatic anyway. So everybody won there and they still let Donald touch the globe :excited:
If I was a foreign leader looking at Trump I would kiss his ass in Macy's window if I had to. The wounded leader of the only super power in the world is a dangerous thing.
Drlee wrote:If I was a foreign leader looking at Trump I would kiss his ass in Macy's window if I had to. The wounded leader of the only super power in the world is a dangerous thing.

:lol: Oh dear King Jong Un knows how to give Trump the middle figure and then Trump grovels to him by saying he'd be honoured to meet him. No Trump's a pathetic bully, who might be good at picking on weak and isolated regimes like Syria and maybe even Iran, but he's a gutless coward when it comes to standing up to anyone with a serious capability of there own.
Igor Antunov wrote:MSM: Trump will never be welcome in Islamic World if he becomes President.

Reality: Saudis kissing his ass with a pompous welcome ceremony while Obama snuck in through the side entrance.

The sunni world hates Obama. They blame him for the current mess.

Syrian refugee blames Obama

Egyptian commentator curses Obama

Youtube
The excuses for Trump are the same for Nixon in 1973, the familiar squirmings and deflections;

1973’s ‘Handy Excuses for Nixon Backers’ Makes Timely Return for Trump Scandals

by ryan williams-jent
May 20, 2017 12:01 PM

The article offered over 30 responses—some of which could arguably be written today, including:

- A President can’t keep track of everything his staff does.
- The press is blowing this whole thing up.
- The Democrats are sore because they lost the election.
- Wait till all the facts come out.
- If you impeach Nixon, you get Agnew.
- People would be against Nixon no matter what he did.
- I’d rather have a crook in the White House than a fool.
- Nixon made a mistake. He’s only human.
- What about Harry Truman and the deep freeze scandal?
- I’m sick and tired of hearing about Watergate and so is everybody else.

Stormsmith wrote:1. Comey had a 10 yr contract which was no where near ending. He hadn't done anything to warrant being fired.
2. Trump shouldnt have spoken to Comey. He should have approached the A G's office
But yes, there are doubtlessly others.

But the point is Comey was fired because he was investigating and Trump want him to stop. He as much as told Comey this, he did tell Lester Holt and he told the Russians . This is interference with an ongoing investigation. Lying about it (Rosenstien recommended it. Ahhhhh we felt Comey should be culled because he mishandled the Hillary email thing) amounts to a cover-up, also a no-no

This is exactly what brought Nixon down.

By the way it's a no-no to lie to the FBI.

Just let go forward. If he's innocent he has no worries

Apparently you can force Attorney General session to recuse himself.

There was actually two letters that recommended Comey be reprimanded strongly over his handling of both the Hillary Clinton scandal and the Trump-Russia probe. The AG made his recommendations based on an earlier report into Comey's handling of the Email scandal, and initial handling of the Trump-Russia probe. He had broken long held protocols and traditions, and agents within the organisation were unhappy with his performance. Democrats had earlier also called for him to be fired.

This internal unhappiness within the FBI itself had been reported earlier during the election campaign by Fox News and IT IS THE REASON HE WAS ULTIMATELY FIRED.

Anything else is currently undocumented conjecture.
colliric wrote:There was actually two letters that recommended Comey be reprimanded strongly over his handling of both the Hillary Clinton scandal and the Trump-Russia probe. The AG made his recommendations based on an earlier report into Comey's handling of the Email scandal, and initial handling of the Trump-Russia probe. He had broken long held protocols and traditions, and agents within the organisation were unhappy with his performance. Democrats had earlier also called for him to be fired.

I am aware of this.

This internal unhappiness within the FBI itself had been reported earlier during the election campaign by Fox News and IT IS THE REASON HE WAS ULTIMATELY FIRED.

No. He was fired by Trump. Trump wanted him to stop investigating Flynn. Comey wouldn't. Trump fired Comey, and said so unequivocally .

Anything else is currently undocumented conjecture.

Anything else is fake news
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]