What should England do? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Oxymoron wrote:Can you at least admit that Che did not follow the so called laws of warfare?
Welcome to Guerilla Warfare aka. the easiest way for a less powerful enemy to beat a more powerful enemy. Washington, Mao, and Lenin all used it.

stephen50right wrote:Europe over the past 75 years has traded 6 million Jews for over 20 million Muslims.

Nice to see that you are calling the holocaust a "trade" /s
MememyselfandIJK wrote:Welcome to Guerilla Warfare aka. the easiest way for a less powerful enemy to beat a more powerful enemy. Washington, Mao, and Lenin all used it.

Nice to see that you are calling the holocaust a "trade" /s

So you admit things have to be done in war to ensure victory?
Oxymoron wrote:So you admit things have to be done in war to ensure victory?
If you are the less powerful group, than unconventional warfare is often the best option. However they should take care to avoid war crimes and other such cruelties. In the war against terror, the US is by no measure the less powerful group. Therefore one could argue they have even more obligation to avoid war crimes.

stephen50right wrote:Nice to see you understand what is a metaphor.

Nice to see that you understand the severity of the holocaust. /s Seriously, it is nothing to joke about or take lightly.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:If you are the less powerful group, than unconventional warfare is often the best option. However they should take care to avoid war crimes and other such cruelties. In the war against terror, the US is by no measure the less powerful group. Therefore one could argue they have even more obligation to avoid war crimes.

Nice to see that you understand the severity of the holocaust. /s Seriously, it is nothing to joke about or take lightly.

I completely understand the severity of the Holocaust.

BTW - if Islam takes over England and other countries in Europe, they will be another one, even worse.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:@stephen50right I believe you, but it is highly unlikely that ISIS will manage to do so.

But my viewpoint is, why take the chance?

Allowing Muslims to come into Europe in mass like they're doing is a highly risky and dangerous proposition.

Yes, ISIS per se may not manage to take over, but there are countless potential new ISIS type groups that could spring up at any time. Especially in those Muslim no-go zones which are spreading in Europe like a malignancy.
@MememyselfandIJK

This is not a question of opinions. The demographic shift that could occur over the next forty to fifty years is very real.

Muslims could very well become a significant part, if not a majority of the population in several European countries.

I am not saying this would be good or bad, but it is a fact.

When we are discussing anything, we need to establish facts.

And this is a distinct possibility.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... essor.html
@stephen50right @Political Interest Just because Muslims are living in Europe doesn't mean that ISIS is going to gain anymore influence. The vast majority of these Muslims are truly looking for a new life.
By Ter
MememyselfandIJK wrote: The vast majority of these Muslims are truly looking for a new life.

I agree with that statement.
But since they allowed hundreds of thousands of Muslims into Europe, even two or three percent will result in many many Manchester type bombings.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:@stephen50right @Political Interest Just because Muslims are living in Europe doesn't mean that ISIS is going to gain anymore influence. The vast majority of these Muslims are truly looking for a new life.

Looking for a new life is fine, as long as they aren't trying to take over the lives of the other people living there.

The problem is that Islam is not just a religion, it's also a political system called Sharia Law. The fact is that Islam does not and never will assimilate into Western culture.

When Islam is a small minority in a country, it will basically tolerate the rest of the people. However the more that Islam grows in a country, the less tolerant that many Muslims become to the point of interfering with other people's lives - just a question of degree.
@MememyselfandIJK

I agree with you. Most of them are looking for a better life.

But we must also be aware of the fact that in every Muslim country there is Islamism and this is a tangible political force in nearly all of these countries, except where it is suppressed by one party states, as in Central Asia.

With more Muslims in Europe the potential voter base of Islamist parties in France and the Netherlands widens. This is not putting a judgement on Muslims. I am not saying this is good or bad, but it is a fact that a number of them may choose Islamism, as is their political right, provided it is done within the boundaries of the law.

If 34 percent of the French population is Algerian Muslim then there is the potential that they could elect Islamists. And again this is not good or bad, but it is reality. They may not necessarily choose Islamism of course, although Islamism is a popular force in nearly all of the Islamic world.

We need to be able to identify reality without people thinking we are placing value judgements by doing so.
Political Interest wrote:@MememyselfandIJK

I agree with you. Most of them are looking for a better life.

But we must also be aware of the fact that in every Muslim country there is Islamism and this is a tangible political force in nearly all of these countries, except where it is suppressed by one party states, as in Central Asia.

With more Muslims in Europe the potential voter base of Islamist parties in France and the Netherlands widens. This is not putting a judgement on Muslims. I am not saying this is good or bad, but it is a fact that a number of them may choose Islamism, as is their political right, provided it is done within the boundaries of the law.

If 34 percent of the French population is Algerian Muslim then there is the potential that they could elect Islamists. And again this is not good or bad, but it is reality. They may not necessarily choose Islamism of course, although Islamism is a popular force in nearly all of the Islamic world.

We need to be able to identify reality without people thinking we are placing value judgements by doing so.

This kind of fence-sitting is defacto support for Islam. Not good or bad? Look at what Muslims believe.
Its sufficient to note that many people here are saying "Sharia law" to know that in general, most posts are coming out of ignorance and fear mongering rather than an actual informed discussion.
And the best part is, no one will actually know what does the first sentence means so the point of this post is not going to be understood to begin with or the outright stupidity showing in such threads be seen.
neopagan wrote:This kind of fence-sitting is defacto support for Islam. Not good or bad? Look at what Muslims believe.

It is not fence sitting. I think people need to learn to read the nuance of what someone is saying. Just because I have mentioned that Muslims have a right to their own political choices does not mean I want an Islamic republic in Europe.

If anything I am trying to calmly let liberals know that this is a real possibility if they continue with mass immigration.
Muslims are fleeing WAR. Also, ISIS kills Christians, Atheists, and Muslims, alike.

Many Muslim refugees have gone to other Muslim countries, so what's your idiotic point?

Also, you do know that the West is rich, so a great many people immigrate for purely economic reasons.
Muslim countries have taken in the lion's share of refugees. Your claims are drivel, as usual.

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol:

Morgan freeman is black Of course, Morgan Freema[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]

@ingliz I know you want this disgusting ideolog[…]