Jared Kushner examined as part of FBI Russia investigation - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

stephen50right wrote:At the end of Trump's second term, Jared Kushner will still be part of the Trump administration, unless he decides to pursue a political run for himself such as mayor of New York City.

So to all the haters...relax...Jared Kushner isn't going anywhere, and he will continue to assist President Trump to Make America Great Again.

Did you become a fortune teller all of a sudden and not tell any of us about it? Show us your crystal ball! :lol:

I am not sure NYC will approve of him, but okayyyyy.
SpecialOlympian wrote:MY SIDE will eliminate the estate tax and cut $800 billion from Medicare and Medicaid. Both of these are things I will benefit from immensely, especially the one where I die (have fun guessing which one).

Damn! My side is better than your side :p and my side is winning and will continue to win forever and ever. Oh, I am so happy. I see nothing but blue sky and sunshine.

Here is a typical liberal ^.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Marjorie Taylor Greene is your woman. She hates s[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]