White Genocide is Underway - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
"No words"? You used a word - "genocide" - but with sod all justification. Are you a race purist? Do you see some hard dividing line between people that says "this person belongs to race A, and all her descendants must only belong to race A, and this person to race B, and his descendants must only belong to race B"?

Do you want to control people's lives that much? How much power do you want for yourself?

A German flirt coach, who recently held a session for refugees and migrants on how to pick up local women, claims he was forced to hire security after receiving online threats in a public backlash.

Horst Wenzel describes himself as Germany’s number one love expert and provides workshops on how to meet girls romantically, both on and offline. On September 6 he extended this training to migrants and refugees at the AWO Centre in Essen.

The AWO is Germany’s Workers Welfare Association and receives government funding. The news of the Flirt University training sparked a public backlash with many voicing anger that a flirting workshop for refugees would be funded by the taxpayer, according to Die Welt.

https://www.rt.com/viral/359360-german- ... h-refugee/

The flirt training session for refugees did take place on September 6, 2016. But it may have been a one-off session after facing a public backlash. The official website seems to have been deleted since then and it's devoid of contents: http://flirtuniversity.de/
I always think it's funny that rightwingers tacitly acknowledge what awful and unattractive people they are in that, "genocide," for them means women having a choice not to fuck them.
The Immortal Goon wrote:I always think it's funny that rightwingers tacitly acknowledge what awful and unattractive people they are in that, "genocide," for them means women having a choice not to fuck them.

That has nothing to with this story and it's just a personal attack. If I were the moderator I'd give you a warning. That's uncalled for.
If you disagree with this assessment, perhaps you can point out where the concentration camps are. The gas chambers. The forced marches into the deserts. The slaughters with bullets and blades.

But you will find none of that in this, "genocide." It's presumably a website that is supposed to help instruct immigrants to acclimate to Western society. This threat of German women having options aside from rightwing loons alone, in the minds of rightwingers, is so catastrophic that nobody will ever fuck them again.

I'm white. Why am I not worried about this?

Because I have no fear about fucking another white woman, just as I have many times before.

Hell, I have no fear about fucking a woman of another race again either.

I have no fear that the white people I know will keep fucking.

The only thing that seems to even get close to, "genocide," here is that the rightwinger has concluded himself that he has fear of being able to fuck when women are given a choice.
It is a deliberate, systematic attempt to destroy the native German population and replace it with foreigners. That is CLEARLY an act of genocide. How can you be blind, so absolutely brainwashed not to see that!?

All sanity has been thrown out the window it seems. The left has gone off the deep end this time.
You keep using that word but I don't think you understand what it means.

A white woman sleeping with a brown person doesn't kill white people.
Agent Steel wrote:It is a deliberate, systematic attempt to destroy the native German population and replace it with foreigners. That is CLEARLY an act of genocide. How can you be blind, so absolutely brainwashed not to see that!?

All sanity has been thrown out the window it seems. The left has gone off the deep end this time.

Again, if this is a, "deliberate, systematic attempt to destroy the native German population," please provide proof of means.

If this is only because you're very sure that white women won't sleep with rightwingers given the choice of choosing someone else, then I'll ease your fears by letting you know that white leftwingers I know have no trouble getting trim.

Well if any kooks are trying to breed out the white race, they have a very long way to go. Whitey doing okay.

EDIT

Just been reading some translation of this Coudenhove-Karlergi's key book "Practical Idealism" and it is the purest retardedness imaginable, this bloke must of been snorting coke up his anus whilst writing it.
Practical Idealism - full translation

If the eurocrats have been drinking Karlegi's pee tainted kool aid then it would explain a lot of eurotardedness.
Last edited by SolarCross on 24 Jun 2017 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
Calling out for genocide or bringing up the Kalergi Plan (which is pretty much there along with chemtrails as far as conspiracy theories go, actually worse, since it has a dose of racism as well on it) will not help stop the real issues with mass immigration towards europe and the criminality that is sometimes behind it (it's not always a criminal design, sometimes there are genuine reasons for it). In fact, they will only exacerbate it and create the political consensus to encourage them and speed them up.
If this was the conspiracy forum, in fact, I'd start saying that those right-wing groups spewing this nonsense are actually government agents paid to make the counter arguments to the current immigration policies look so bad as a form of black propaganda.
As a conspiracy it'd probably make more sense than the Kalergi plan or white genocide anyway...
Clangeddin wrote:As a conspiracy it'd probably make more sense than the Kalergi plan or white genocide anyway...

I agree, having read Karlergi it is clear that he is far too imbecilic to be influential on the policies of anyone, even eurotards. It's clearly just a coincidence.
SolarCross wrote:Image

Well if any kooks are trying to breed out the white race, they have a very long way to go. Whitey doing okay.

EDIT

Just been reading some translation of this Coudenhove-Karlergi's key book "Practical Idealism" and it is the purest retardedness imaginable, this bloke must of been snorting coke up his anus whilst writing it.
Practical Idealism - full translation

If the eurocrats have been drinking Karlegi's pee tainted kool aid then it would explain a lot of eurotardedness.

Yeah, because the amount of LAND we have somehow proves we aren't losing NUMBERS. What do you think the population density is in the yellow areas compared to everything else? Wow, such ignorance.
Agent Steel wrote:What do you think the population density is in the yellow areas compared to everything else? Wow, such ignorance.

In Western Europe and the northern and central Indian subcontinent? The highest density in the world. Not that the map is based on any decent science or anything - it's just something someone calling themselves 'General Helghast' has drawn. It's got complete nonsense like 'Celtics' being a separate 'race' from the vast majority of Europe.

The question remains: why do you want the power to control who has sex with whom? Are you really that desperate, that you must live your sex life vicariously through other people?
Last edited by Prosthetic Conscience on 25 Jun 2017 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
Agent Steel wrote:Yeah, because the amount of LAND we have somehow proves we aren't losing NUMBERS. What do you think the population density is in the yellow areas compared to everything else? Wow, such ignorance.

Both land and numbers matter, also some white majority countries are among the most populous in the world, lots in Europe for example. Some people cry about African birth rates being far superior to white birth rates but they forget that population growth depends on the death rate too. Some sub-saharan countries have average life expectancies is in the low forties! While Europe is in the high seventies poised to jump to who knows how high with ever increasing medical technology. In a decade or two european life expectancies may be more than double that of Africa. Land and numbers matter but technology probably matters most and that is another area where white people are winning as hard as they ever were.

@Prosthetic Conscience
Agreed It is a weird map, I'll have to see if I can find a better one, for it is strange that it distinguishes between celtic and non-celtic caucasian but does not distinguish between white Caucasian and arab, iranic and indian. Also Ethiopians are in contrast to the rest of sub-saharan africa described as canaaniod/semitoid. It seems to be a map less to do with gene distribution and more to do with religious mythology.

BTW: You have falsely attributed Agent Steel's comment to me.

A better map: though it is in russian

Also population density:

Note Europe how highly populated Europe is.

Also another map from the 1960s, americas absent

@LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX
I hate to spoil your dream of a genetically homogenous human species but it is never going to happen, no world spanning government will ever have the overwhelming totalitarian power to do that. Left to chance humans strains mix unevenly resulting in more races not less. See racial mixing is not a new thing. It happened on a large scale continuously through history and pre-history in many places:

- Where Caucasian people and Negroid people intersect in the middle east & north africa, making the arab sub-type.

- Where Caucasian and Mongoloid people intersect in central asia making the turkic tamarind sub type

- Where caucasian and polynesian intersected in south america following the european colonisation of the americas making the mestizo or latina sub-type.

A perfect blending is impossible so any blending that does happen will just result in more distinct races not less.

Last edited by SolarCross on 25 Jun 2017 13:39, edited 2 times in total.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Well decades after we are still here. So for all […]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]