Trump and Russiagate - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rugoz
skinster wrote:I don't trust any of these jerks. It's people like ye and others ITT who believe the shit coming from self-serving assholes within the government and the intelligent agencies, without evidence.

Given how much Russia trolls the internet (which anyone can see who isn't braindead), I see no reason to believe Putin wouldn't hack the DNC if it serves his agenda (which it does) and hence I see no reason to distrust the FBI when Comey says Russia was involved. Whether there was collusion with Trump's team is another topic, that's what the investigation is trying to find out.
By Beren
skinster wrote:Nothing you said convinced me. I think some evidence might. :D

You think some evidence might convince you... Do you also think you might live for a thousand years? Who knows, maybe it's possible. :lol:

Any evidence presented by the U.S. government would never convince you of anything.
By Beren
skinster wrote:For someone who believes things without evidence, it's more likely you who might fall for absurd things like humans living to a thousand. :D

Humans living to a thousand years is as much absurd as your stance that there is no evidence just because you haven't seen any yet, not that any evidence would ever convince you. Everybody believes things without evidence by the way, in which case it's a matter of choice mostly if what you believe. However, Comey's testimony under oath is evidence, even if you refuse to take notice of it, and I believe him rather than Trump or Putin. Well, it's not enough to impeach Trump for sure. Or should I rather believe it may have been Russian patriots hacking spontaneously? Should I rather believe Trump fired Comey because he did such a bad job as director of the FBI? Should I believe there is such a big fuss for nothing? That would be a lot more absurd to believe I think.
By skinster
Beren wrote: your stance that there is no evidence just because you haven't seen any yet,

Yes, that's right. It boggles my mind this stance is considered weird. If evidence is provided I could believe the claim but since there is none to date, I will stick to the THIS IS BULLSHIT camp, thank ye.

Anyway, you keep repeating the same thing over and over and making me do the same, for some weird reason, stop it.
By Beren
skinster wrote:Yes, that's right. It boggles my mind this stance is considered weird. If evidence is provided I could believe the claim but since there is none to date, I will stick to the THIS IS BULLSHIT camp, thank ye.

Anyway, you keep repeating the same thing over and over and making me do the same, for some weird reason, stop it.

You can say it's bullshit, but you can't say there is no evidence just because you haven't seen any yet. The weird reason is that I don't agree with you and don't share your views on yourself and those who don't agree with you. You think you're a smart critical person and those who disagree or oppose you must be brainless sheeples. You're neither smart nor critical, you're an arrogant brainless drone with a grin on her face actually and I won't let you get away with your shit just because you ask me to.
By skinster
Beren wrote:You can say it's bullshit, but you can't say there is no evidence just because you haven't seen any yet.

Yes I can.

As to the rest, you're taking this all very personally, poor babby. :D
By Beren
skinster wrote:Yes I can.

As to the rest, you're taking this all very personally, poor babby. :D

Sure, you can say anything you wish like Kellyanne Conway or Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Are they your role models? :lol:

You may be right though that I take you too much seriously.
By jimjam
skinster wrote:Nothing you said convinced me. I think some evidence might.

Cool but ............ perhaps I can convince you that we can agree to disagree. Now, I must travel from South Florida to Maine.
By jimjam
A key to this mess will be Trump's early campaign chairman Paul Manafort. He has a long history of dealing with billionaire Russian super skuzzballs. It is almost inconceivable that the idea of utilizing Russia's formidible cyber crooks to assist Trump did not arrise prior to Manafort's August firing.
The more Trump balks and fumes the more I believe that Trump is worrying about his sorry excuse of an ass. Maybe instead of paying all that money on his lavish living areas, he should have paid hit men to tie up "loose ends". He is not very bright. :lol:
The most recent MSM fake news hit piece was hilarious.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-pu ... mp-report/

Headline:

"Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says" (anonymous source linked to Washington Post claims of course)

And then:

"So far there is no evidence of that, but it is a sign that the congressional investigations are expanding." (The last line of the report and this article.)

:lol:

Various outlets are circle jerking with the very same headline. Literally manufactured 'news'.
By Hong Wu
I'm looking forward to all of the voter ID stuff Democrats may find themselves having to support as a result of this Russian hacking scare. Paper ballots and a more thorough vetting proces of votes are the only things that could reduce the chances of such a thing happening. Meanwhile, major institutions are suggesting that as many as 5 million illegal aliens may have voted last election...
Hong Wu wrote:I'm looking forward to all of the voter ID stuff Democrats may find themselves having to support as a result of this Russian hacking scare. Paper ballots and a more thorough vetting proces of votes are the only things that could reduce the chances of such a thing happening.

We use paper ballots and computer printed out list of voters in that poll/parish. Your name is stuck off (if there is any concern you might be asked for your card the government sends everyone telling you when and where the vote is held, and maybe your hydro bill), then you're issued your ballot. We've never had a debate over voter fraud.

Hong Wu wrote:major institutions are suggesting that as many as 5 million illegal aliens may have voted last election...

Source, please
By jimjam
I.M.H.O. our top priority is to focus on marginalizing/removing the psychopath/ asshole who presently resides in the White House.
As usual this witch hunt is going to backfire, voter-ID's would be devastating to the dems since they rely on millions of illegal non citizen voters every election.

I.M.H.O. our top priority is to focus on marginalizing/removing the psychopath/ asshole who presently resides in the White House.

But clinton wasn't elected. :?:
By Ter
They have voter IDs in India and Bangladesh, they can't have a valid reason not to have them in the US. Unless there is indeed a conspiracy to have millions of illegals vote.
By Zagadka
Ter wrote:They have voter IDs in India and Bangladesh, they can't have a valid reason not to have them in the US. Unless there is indeed a conspiracy to have millions of illegals vote.

We don't have them because the GOP is incredibly hell bent against a required national ID, while liberals are against needing to use the ID. It is fucking stupid.

Hm, deja vu.

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]