Venezuela's supreme court attacked with grenade from police helicopter - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The conflict in Venezuela consist of a former bus driver who is now a president despite having no idea how to run a country
and this man is trying to stay in power at all cost and of course he is blaming all of the problems on external countries (the US) because why would he take and sort of responsibility and the blame on himself?

and all of his country people except his close supporters and the rulers of the country (the real elite class) are suffering

skinster is a complete hypocrite here she always say that she support democracy and freedom while she support this oppressive regime in venezuela who have clearly lost the support of the majority long ago
Where is your evidence that the majority support the opposition? Because that whiny rant above doesn't prove anything. Plus, for someone who literally to the fascist state of Israel and who laughs at the crimes of that fascist state towards its enslaved population, I don't think you're in a position to judge what an oppressive government is.

http://www.businessinsider.com/venezuel ... wer-2017-1

most people are not that stupid to support a government that shits on their heads for years

Plus, for someone who literally to the fascist state of Israel and who laughs at the crimes of that fascist state towards its enslaved population, I don't think you're in a position to judge what an oppressive government is.

Israel is not a fascist state since its nowhere to be described that way even by the freedom idnexes that rank it a bit lower than usual

stop being hypocrite and supporting dictatorships whenever it suit you.

Venezuela is a dictatorship whatever you like it or not.
prove otherwise if you can :lol:
skinster wrote:Your source doesn't prove the majority support the opposition. If the majority supported the opposition, you'd think they would've won the election a few years ago.

47% support for opposition and another 33% that dont support either side

but the government is left with about 20% support
there is no way they can win a fair elections this way and they know this thats why the elections got postponed
I don't trust the opposition since they serve US interests, who by the way has paid them at least $49 Million since 2009.

I understand that you don't trust the opposition. That much you've made quite clear. Surely you don't think all of the opposition is fake though? How much of the opposition to you considered to be born out of genuine grievences against the current government?
Well, I've decided to try and change my approach a bit and look for some starting point in the discussion we actually agree on. Besides I'm legitimately curious about how many people you think actually want a change in government.

How about this for a starting point, can we agree that the Chavez/Maduro governments made mistakes in the way they used the oil revenue which led to cutting of social benefits?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]